- Jordan Peterson on Chris Evans’ Breakfast Show
I’ll just leave this here.
ftse firms excuses for not having women in boardrooms
- “I don’t think women fit comfortably into the board environment”
- “There aren’t that many women with the right credentials and depth of experience to sit on the board – the issues covered are extremely complex”
- “Most women don’t want the hassle or pressure of sitting on a board”
- “Shareholders just aren’t interested in the make-up of the board, so why should we be?”
- “My other board colleagues wouldn’t want to appoint a woman on our board”
- “All the ‘good’ women have already been snapped up”
- “We have one woman already on the board, so we are done – it is someone else’s turn”
- “There aren’t any vacancies at the moment – if there were I would think about appointing a woman”
- “We need to build the pipeline from the bottom – there just aren’t enough senior women in this sector”
- “I can’t just appoint a woman because I want to”
<h1></h1>Posted 1 year agosbobMember
I thought he had a lifetime ban!
We should let him back, I never liked Sherlock Holmes anyway.
Though I will never forget the time he burst into the study and instructed me to drop my trousers, bend over and liberally smear my buttocks with Silver Shred marmalade.
“My God Holmes! What are you planning?”
“A lemon entry, my dear Watson.”Posted 1 year ago
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.