Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • I’ve seen some nice bikes! Lapierre and Commencal content
  • simonralli2
    Free Member

Well folks, I come back to the UK and within days am throwing up so feeling pretty grim really and what would have been a great few days are up the spout.

But have sat on a Commencal Meta 5.5.2 and loved it, and also Crosstrax in Leeds are saying that Lapierre’s X Control 310 is hard to beat for the money.

Has anyone got any feedback on these two bikes – although I am aware with them being 09 bikes not many people may have one yet.

I hope everyone has a much better Christmas than ill old me but hey ho – show must go on and all.

druidh
    Free Member

Lots of Commencal Metas out there Simon. They’ve changed a little over the years, but the rear suspension system is recognised as being amongst the best. They’re not overly light, but you’ll see them being used for some old-style XC work and with a burlier build, for anything below “serious” DH. There’s a Commencal Owners fourm run by RealCycles which could answer any queries.

http://www.commencalownersclub.com/index.php

Oh – I like the look of them Lapierres too.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘I’ve seen some nice bikes! Lapierre and Commencal content’ is closed to new replies.