Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 140 total)
  • Internet Bullying is a fact of life…
  • binners

An amnesty? Oooooooooooh – how exciting. Its like this…

For middle-aged, social inadequate’s 😆

Fess up. Who’s was this then?

philconsequence
    Free Member

amnesty? terms and conditions be terms and conditions. BAN EM ALL!

especially binners and his second log-in ‘hora’

Cougar

If one person makes your life very unpleasant on a forum by their actions you are left with a choice – to stop using the forum or to accept their actions

… or to report their actions to a moderator and have the unpleasant elements quelled.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I would like my second and third logins TandemJeremy and Junkyard banned please. Apologies etc

Genuine LOL moment there.

Mrs Toast that clip is just superb …bookmarked that one

Edukator
    Free Member

I got an email accusing me of bullying and a ban after linking three of the OP’s own threads to demonstrate his own behaviour and attitudes were perhaps the source of his problems. I now know that the STW definition of bullying is: perceptive, honest and blunt.

philconsequence
    Free Member

I now know that the STW definition of bullying is: perceptive, honest and blunt.

and modesty? 😆

(not trying to bully you! i’ve seen your topless photos and you could crush me like an ant)

so, edukator, are you in agreement that just cos somebody feels bullied it doesnt mean that the accused bully intended it that way?

i was accused of bullying in school for telling somebody i couldn’t go round his house after school cos i was busy. he went to the teachers and told them me and a friend were bullying him by not wanting to go to his house!

EDIT: we had been round his house 3 times already that week. still a bit bitter about it and he’s now my brother-in-law’s younger brother.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Edukator – do you mean ‘me’ as in the ‘OP’??

I’ve never accused you (anyone) of bullying…

binners

Junkyard
    Free Member

I assume I can guess which thread this refers to. Did anyone else on the thread agree with you? I assume we were all wrong eh.

So everyone was wrong and you were perceptive, honest and blunt 😯

Forgive me if i get the wrong thread and it was not about the stolen bike.

EDIT : TSY I assume this thread
    http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/single-mums-bike-stolen-in-beverly
    I may be wrong though as I am guessing
    I dont think he was bullying but I dont think he was perceptive either.

I accept he is always honest and blunt and I dont think he goes out his way to annoy or get a reaction.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

i was accused of bullying in school for telling somebody i couldn’t go round his house after school cos i was busy

Is this still ‘opposites’ because my wedding invite said that if I didn’t reply then I was a big fat bully.

Edi: Oh that thread… I stayed out of it. I think there was a thread about diets going on that I was busy with.

Solo
    Free Member

I got an email accusing me of bullying and a ban after linking three of the OP’s own threads to demonstrate his own behaviour and attitudes were perhaps the source of his problems.

Edukator.
    You make a good point, its a little inconsistent on here recently.
    Whatever you do, dont’ make referrence to wooden cooking untensils, the mods come down very heavily on that sort of thing.

I won’t deny I’ve posted things that upon refelction.
    I’d have rather re-written or not posted at all.
    However, I do not blow it all off as other forumusers might with a total disregard for the feelings of others, and employing the Edinburgh defence.

Instead I try to use my mistakes to curb that sort of thing from me.
    It would seem that some here are very worked up and bitter about something and in light of recent moderator behaviour I’d not suggest anyone disagree with them here.

I find this all very pityful, I guess some leopards just never change their spots.

Instead, just let the drivel continue.
    😉

EDIT:

Oh !, is that the time…
    😉

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

http://www.bullyonline.org lists many characteristics of internet bullying. IMO, these ring a bell:

The serial bully:
    • is a convincing, practised liar and when called to account, will make up anything spontaneously to fit their needs
    • has a Jekyll and Hyde nature
    • relies on mimicry, repetition and regurgitation
    • holds deep prejudices
    • is also quick to belittle, undermine, denigrate and discredit anyone who calls, attempts to call, or might call the bully to account
    • often has an overwhelming, unhealthy and narcissistic attention-seeking need
    • is spiritually dead
    • often misses the semantic meaning of language, misinterprets what is said, sometimes wrongly thinking that comments of a satirical, ironic or general negative nature apply to him or herself
    • is constantly imposing on others a false reality made up of distortion and fabrication
    • sometimes displays a seemingly limitless demonic energy

philconsequence
    Free Member

i still feel bad about writing +1 instead of claire…. i hope you’ve explained to her that you two were all broked up and not back together again at the time of writing the invite?

Junkyard
    Free Member

when you get a ban you never agree with the mods. However if the mods did not send folk to the naughty step I shudder to think what this place would be like.

I think they have difficult job, as forum chat reveals, we all draw the line somewhere different be it a poster or a mod.

relies on mimicry, repetition and regurgitation

you have posted that before haven’t you 😉

Edukator
    Free Member

No, TSY, not you, unless you have another pseudo and really drive a black Audi. That OP now makes a positive contribution to the bike forum rather than ranting about his ex on the chat side.

Edit: and yes Phil, sometimes there is no intent to what is seen a bullying. Some people do seem to lack self-awareness, me included it would seem.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

JY – 😀

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

when you get a ban you never agree with the mods.

I generally do agree with them.

Someone complains, finds a way of taking offence, has their own peculiar way of looking at the world and the mods have to make a judgement call…

It’s going to be easier to ban the protagonist than deal with the issues of the assumed victim.

Plus sometimes I definitely just break the rules. And rules is rules.

binners

philconsequence
    Free Member

i’m still waiting for an eplanation from Single_tracker on:

This thread is pretty pathetic, indeed even sad. Its no mystery what Phil and Yeti are doing and I’m just surprised the mods have let it run.
    They are complicite or ignorant to what these two are doing.
    Its types like you two that mean I rarely come here and post.

well, single_tracker, if you’re reading this then please do explain…. reviewing the thread i’m struggling to see how my contribution is negative. singling out myself (and yeti… but to be fair, yetis deserves it for being healthier than me) as a negative influence on this thread and the forum feels like i’m being bullied.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I was on the end of being bullied at the beginning of secondary school. Nothing major though and it got sorted quickly. It doesn’t help when one is incredibly handsome and a bit of a shortarse. Bully’s invariably bully to compensate for a lack of something or other in their own lives.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I have no issue with teh bans I have had

At great risk of derailing this thread
    Teamhurtmore

I suggest you look at your contributions on this thread

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/anyone-else-not-want-kids

Where you made no contribution to the thread bar personal attacks on me

Just reflect on your behaviour and why you feel it necessary to attack me continuously.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Did the girls save you by screaming not the face?

binners

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’m guessing Single_tracker will disappear and someone else will get a ‘P’ in fron of their name Phil.

philconsequence
    Free Member

Deadly….so now you take it out on people like me by picking on my tattoos and saying mrsconsequence is ugly, possibly non-existent? so now you’re bullying me as well as Single_tracker?

*feels bullied*

EDIT – if thats the case yeti then thats somebody using a second log in to specifically bully me (and you). i know you’re not bothered but as someone who tries to contribute positively towards the forum its kinda hurtful.

Junkyard
    Free Member

TJ by page three a number of posters are having a go at you for what you said and THM is still not on the thread

Ah page 4 we get

teamhurtmore – Member
    Extraordinary that people feel entitled to cast value judgements on others’ decisions on whether or not to have children. Sadly no surprise at (certain) individuals concerned. Will they ever learn or will the moderators ever stop such behaviour? Or is tolerance implying that such behaviour is condoned?

same page lower down

Stoatsbrother – Member
    TJ As I posted, I respect people who take that decision, and think they don’t have to justify themselves.

You had a go at parents long before Janesy posted his/her stupid remark. But then the Edinburgh defence…

Every thread, every thread…

muggomagic – Member
    The thing is TJ if you had a kid they might think you were wise and knowledgable. Just for a few years anyway.

granted it degeneartes into a bun fight between the two of you from there but Page three DD says

deadlydarcy – Member
    What a weird and frankly rude thing to say.
    I’m guessing that that could be applied to at least one of your statements every day TeeJ. For once, in one **** thread, is there any chance you’d just shut the **** up. Jeezus wept.

and

deadlydarcy – Member
    Because of course, high and mighty is a description that could never be applied to yourself TeeJ. Don’t be a hypocrite on top of everything else.

You attacked me on the helmet threads then accused me of saying personal things about you [ yes I[everyone] know you will deny it you always do]. ..TJ occasionally it is you and I fail to see why you hate THM so much and why you feel the need to do this it reminds me of al and you except this time you are al.
    many posters say this to you TJ are we ll wrong?

I accept you dont generally mean to do it but that does not mean you dont.

Your never ending spat with THM is boring now i am sure if you stopped he would as well. PLEASE

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

It’s just that they don’t post very often (as they like to point out everytime they post) Phil, but found this thread, You and me in particular, offensive enought to contribute something.

Almost like they have personal issues with us. Maybe it’s Jamie? We didn’t invite him round to your house the other week. But then the posting style is a bit different to his…

D0NK

Mark – Can you reinstate MrsYeti… hard to believe, maybe, but it actually is my Mrs.

just wondering how STW towers will be policing the single login, IP checks are going to be tricky as there are several mr and mrs combos (or mr&mr, miss&miss and shortly mrs&mrs) who I assume will use the same PC at times.

druidh
    Free Member

D0NK – Member
    just wondering how STW towers will be policing the single login,

By reacting when it becomes apparent/obvious. That’s how we see folk with “lifetime” bans re-appearing.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Junkyard – just read it. His only contribution is to make personal attacks on me. Why do I dislike him – because of his continual personal attacks on me.

Hopwever I am not going to discuss this with you – its clear to most fair minded folk who read that thread what he is doing.

Stoatsbrother missed a post I was answering thus thought I had done something I had not and had a go at me. teamhurtmore then took his opportunity seeing a couple of folk have a go at me to make unfounded personal attacks as he frequently does.

binners

philconsequence
    Free Member

i do genuinely feel like i’m being bullied by certain forum members.

Edukator
    Free Member

Personal attacks, eh… .

camo16
    Free Member

Its no mystery what Phil and Yeti all of you lot are doing.

(I hardly ever post on here and I’d like to take this opportunity to point that out, but don’t think I don’t know 😉 )

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Stop being such a **** douche Phil!

binners

Edukator
    Free Member

This image is aimed at no one in particular:

STW, where the bullies get bullied.

D0NK

By reacting when it becomes apparent/obvious

yeah but that involves trawling the forums (or other users doing it for you) the monday lunchtime deadline sounded like they had “a Plan”

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

JY – don’t get drawn in (even though your observations are correct)! Point 5 proved exactly!

Of course with all those points, I have should have added, “if the cap fits wear it” 😉

binners

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 140 total)

The topic ‘Internet Bullying is a fact of life…’ is closed to new replies.