Viewing 22 posts - 201 through 222 (of 222 total)
  • How to introduce myself to a hottie on my commute?
  • sas
    Free Member

Learn to unicycle, dress up as a shark, and hand out flowers and chocolate brownies to everyone you pass. If that doesn't get her attention nothing will.

Kit
    Free Member

You need a haircut, better glasses, and a smile…

I've already got a sense of humour and massive endowment – a winning combination without the looks 😉

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

massive endowment

You are aware of the rules regarding mis-selling of endowment policies aren't you?

I believe that as long as you let the customer know that the policy may under perform then you should be ok.

BermBandit
    Free Member

Personal Favourite: Ride up next to her on a steep climb, glance down and deliver that immortal line…… "So I'm not the only one who likes to get it into Granny then?"

No need to thank me just get in there and go for it 🙂

U31
    Free Member

Minds eye, sharp pointy stick interface. Thanks for that.

fadda

So – any update…?

Archaic
    Free Member

Is today the last day? If so all or nothing. Combine all the suggestions in one and surely she couldn't refuse such a grand gesture.

iDave
    Free Member

i predict no words will be exchanged…..

M6TTF
    Free Member

you boned her in a layby yet?

Kit
    Free Member

Well, yup, it's my last day at work today. I didn't come across her all week ( 😉 ) and I got the bus to work today.

I might have to get up early and go for morning rides to "chance" upon her. Early bird catches the worm hottie 🙂

iDave
    Free Member

the early worm gets eaten…..

jools182
    Free Member

she's probably been reading this thread… 😉

odannyboy
    Free Member

is that it! ive read all six pages to come to this! omg.
    i was waiting for a beautiful happy ending!?
    learn alesson from me kit,nothing ventured, nothing gained.
    get amungst it.fill your boots!
    learn from this and stop being shy.

rOcKeTdOg

very disappointing, as she said in her txt

Pook

What a let down. You built it up and up, then failed to deliver.

As she said in her second text.

eth3er
    Free Member

Shouldn't this have an update and a happily ever after?

Pogo
    Free Member

you need to get out more,…all of you!

SandyThePig
    Free Member

Boo. Kit, what girl is this?

I cycle the same path every day (and have occasionally noted you coming the other way). I'm always on the sniff for hot women, but rarely see any. There is one rather tasty brunette girl who always wears sunglasses and seems to have various 10k / marathon t-shirts on. Getting married next year so only up for the eye candy scene really.

In terms of asking her, why not come clean with:

"Hi, hows it going? (wait for reaction) I see you most days on my commute, think you look pretty/nice/hot/fast-on-a-bike, and was wondering if you'd like to go for a drink sometime? (wait for answer, no matter what it is, have your phone number written down to give her)"

… yeah I'm not amazingly great with women either.

Kit
    Free Member

Good Lord, is it the car-crash-watching mentality that draws folk back to this thread!

I no longer have a commute (haven't for nearly 2 weeks!) along that path so unless I'm up for some reason I won't be along it again!

Sandy, what do you look like? I tended to ignore most bikers, sorry! The lady in question rides a Spesh Stumpy and is very petite, blonde hair, glasses. Say Hi if you see her 😉

Expat
    Free Member

Well you could get up one morning and just hide out and wait for her to pass then follow and as you pass say, Hi havent seen you for a while i have been working away – anything exciting happened on the cycle path lately?

if she ignores you you could follow up with 'suppose a fuc*s out the question then'

iDave
    Free Member

This bike path isn't in Ipanema is it?

Viewing 22 posts - 201 through 222 (of 222 total)

The topic ‘How to introduce myself to a hottie on my commute?’ is closed to new replies.