Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 222 total)
  • How to introduce myself to a hottie on my commute?
  • oliverd1981
    Free Member

Excuse me

Closely followed by

Does this smell like chloroform to you?

chewkw
    Free Member

Why can't you just go over and introduce yourself politely? Pay her some compliments like … nice bike, nice saddle, nice helmet, nice seatpost, nice … etc … Just avoid saying nice TT …

If she does not like it then move on … it's a probability game.

🙂

U31
    Free Member

Just ride alongside her with your man slug out. works like a charm
    Trust me, i'm a doctor.

rOcKeTdOg

Just avoid saying nice TT

is it offensive to mention her top tube?

yunki
    Free Member

is it offensive to mention her top tube?

not as long as you refrain from offering to check the tightness of her bottom bracket..

or the internal diameter of her seat tube..

I'll get my coat.. sorry 😳

stuartie_c
    Free Member

"So, who's your favourite out of Bergerac?"

Works every time.

hora
    Free Member

silverpigeon – Member
    LOL at this thread. I had a 3 year relationship with somebody I met in exactly the same circumstances about 15 years ago.

I just stopped alongside her one day said 'nice bike' she said 'thanks' I asked her where she'd got it etc, etc.

Two days later she was making me a cup of tea whilst I put a new cassette on for her.

Then we shagged.

Yes 15yrs ago I was still technically a man in the eyes of the law. The vaginal-surgery had nicely heeled and you were my first (considerate) lover.

Thank you 8)

big-chief-96
    Free Member

this has got to be the best thread I've seen on here.

The Strange Sexual Encounters thread does come close though

Jellybaby
    Free Member

Hilarious thread! C'mon Kit get a move on i want to know what you say and which hand she slaps you with when she finds a sudden rush of male cyclists blocking her route to work 😆

hora
    Free Member

Ask her if she likes kippers. She'll shout loudly 'what'?

If she mishears she'll never ride down that way again (she probably thought you meant strippers)..

If she heard you she might also like those delightful fishes for breakfast.

Sorted.

nicko74

"So, who's your favourite out of Bergerac?"

Works every time.
    Love it – I think I'll try this one in future.
    So Kit, you have to tell us how you get on. And if you don't get far, there's a guy called geetee in Surrey who's also looking for love. Or a guy named Dave, whichever comes first. As it were

keefus
    Free Member

Dont you just love this thread? I havent laughed so much since i got divorced! I'm in f?cking tears here!

rich-6
    Free Member

rohipnol

If it doesn't work use a hammer instead 😉

Kit
    Free Member

Oh, if you wear glasses of any sort when you ride your bike, take them off before you talk to her!

Bugger, I might crash into her if I do that? Oh wait… 😀

silverpigeon
    Free Member

Hora – Even if I would. They'd have to be slimmer and better looking than you.

Thank you 8)

rob2
    Free Member

make sure you rig up a video camera in your room just in case.

I'll get back to my jill dando book.

BontyBuns
    Free Member

Have you got a helmet cam you could wear when you meet and introduce yourself.

Travis

My Mum has watched Coronation Street since it's started, what a waste of time.. (seriously, in my eyes) she should have just read this thread

Anyway, this Thread is useless without Pics, both of the OP, and the lady in mind.

It's been going on so long, you'd be classed as a stalker in some countries by now

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

My Mum has watched Coronation Street since it's started

Since 1960??

Blimey.

For a bonus point who can name the World's longest running soap opera?

No Googling please.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

The Archers? What do I win?
    A lifetime of wondering how to ask out attractive ladies?

nbt

Ok, the glasses may not be yours, but if you really want to impress the hottie, buy some clippers and get rid of that hair. Or spend money at a nice barbers, but clippers are easier 🙂

IanMunro
    Free Member

You win a quick fumble with Vicky.
    No one said life was fair 🙂

hora
    Free Member

Ask her if she knows Simon Barnes.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

The Archers? What do I win?

Well done! You win part of an old Abus lock frame mount that's in the bottom of my bits box I don't know why I've kept it. And a jar of weird pickled cabbage leaves my mum brought round because she thought they looked 'interesting'. Yeah, but what the hell am I supposed to do with them? Maybe you'll think of something. It'll be an exciting prize.

Houns

So Kit, have you done anything yet? Has someone told you who it is off here?

Spongebob
    Free Member

Stop her and tell her there are over 180 useless entries by 100 different people on this forum, on how you might get to introduce yourself to her.

Give her a bit of paper with the link, ask her to read it, sleep on it and then advise you what to do about this seemingly insurmountable problem.

Either she'll see the funny side, or you won't see her again.

Spongebob
    Free Member

Or pay me to do the intercept on your behalf!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Spongebob – the ol' faithful 'I spend loads of time talking on internet forums' opening line, he can't possibly fail with that one!

Kit
    Free Member

Sadly I haven't seen her yet this week – mustn't be getting the timing right 🙁 Clearly I'm not lurking long enough in the bushes…

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Or she got the fear and is now commuting via Mars, just to make sure she avoids weirdos like you.

😛

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

"Sadly I haven't seen her yet this week"

I bet she lurks here – you blew your cover when you posted. Bet she's reading this now. Write a post about how much fancy her and she might come out of hiding.

Go on!

Coyote
    Free Member

Or she might stay in hiding…

…for some unknown reason

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

So unkind…

Coyote
    Free Member

I know. 8)

Jujuuk68
    Free Member

OCB
    Free Member

Hmm maybe try growing a big beard, and riding a skinny, steel tubed, fully rigid SS in sandals, as a way of drawing attention to yourself, and that way you might be the one being asked questions of, (rather than trying to start something / anything).

If it doesn't work out as planned, or the questions don't go the *right* way … at least you'll have discovered something about yourself.

😉

CountZero

You could try hiding in the bushes with a large balloon, and pop it when she rides past, causing her to crash, then run back to your hidden bike and ride up all nonchalant like and stop and help her up.
    Just a thought…

rkk01
    Free Member

No updates??

Have any arrests been made yet??

Forum taken down as evidence….

steve-g
    Free Member

I'd wait until the days draw in a bit and it's a bit darker in the mornings

nickc

You need a haircut, better glasses, and a smile…

Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 222 total)

The topic ‘How to introduce myself to a hottie on my commute?’ is closed to new replies.