Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 222 total)
  • How to introduce myself to a hottie on my commute?
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

SHE POSTS ON THIS VERY FORUM!!!

…. username? C'mon it's Friday stalking thread afterall!

Kit
    Free Member

What bike is it? You see…I can think of a lass I know who cycles along there…

After you – I could tell you any bike and you'd be so OMG!!Thats so TOTALLY her!!lol

I'll confirm/deny if you give me a clue 🙂

skiprat
    Free Member

Do it…come on..tell us who it is????

Name and shame with pics please

roadie_in_denial
    Free Member

ok….is it a CX bike?

ourkidsam
    Free Member

Now this is entertainment!

eth3er
    Free Member

I can regrettably confirm that it's not her on the CX. I am sorry; it was building up to be exciting though.
    Now go to her at tell her "I love you like a fat kid loves cakes" works wonders with the ladies.

Must confess I'm at it as well.

In my case we meet along a bridleway and I've ended up timing the ride so that we meet at a particular gate at 17:19 exactly. That way I can check for wedding rings, scars, tattoos etc 😆

Sui
    Free Member

KIT hurry up boy and answer the man…

skiprat
    Free Member

yeah come on….i got 8 mins til i'm off, then a 45 min drive without knowing!!!!!

wwaswas

daveatextrem… approach is making GeeTee's look shoddy and amateur – he should hang his head…

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I'm a leg and bum man, myself, so I'd hate to ruin her.

I'm a "whichever part is facing me" man 🙂

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

You're not Dave of GeeTee fame are you?

tiger_roach
    Free Member

Sounds like the lady referred to by roadie_in_denial is another option….

skiprat
    Free Member

Right i'm off…there'd best be an answer on here by the time i get home!!

Kit
    Free Member

What kind of CX bike? Is she dark haired? There's a few that I've passed recently 🙂

Is it really so hard to start a conversation with someone who obviously shares a common interest ?
    How about something along the lines of "Do you just commute by bike or do you ride at weekends as well ?"
    A fairly neutral question to ask someone you meet regularly and a bit less socially awkward than asking her out directly.
    Gives her the opportunity to say "Yes, with my boyfriend" or "No, I've got no one to go with".
    Take it from there.

Shibboleth
    Free Member

Sorry to bring Kit back down to earth with a bump, but he's said he's no oil-painting, and he's also said that she's a hottie… Isn't it time he lowered his expectations a bit?

Mr_C
    Free Member

Just concoct an imaginary fantasy about her and hold on to it for the next 10 years. The sex will be far better that way too

And you also get to keep the house. 🙂

MrNutt
    Free Member

throw a kitten at her?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

a @@@k like a sheeps heart on top of a tin of vim

So much wrongness on this thread, but only one totally devoid of a soul could fail to find amusement in it all.

Sorry to bring Kit back down to earth with a bump, but he's said he's no oil-painting, and he's also said that she's a hottie… Isn't it time he lowered his expectations a bit?

Ah, have a bit more confidence in yourself mate! He might have a fantastic personality, and apparently women are more attracted to a man's personality than his looks. Apparently.

Mind you, if he needs to ask for advice on here, then he's fecked. Poor sod.

Faint heart never won fair lady, or something like that.

jimmy

I'm guessing I might be the 'mate' in question. Forget engineering situations – I'll ask her for you. And if she really is as cute as she looks as she blurs past me every morning I'll see if she's keen on 3-in-bed, yeah? Nice.

I'd consider myself BOBFOC

Which bay you talking about, Torness? Where the sun don't shine and nuclear waste outweighs seawater? 😉

Flash
    Free Member

No one suggested the all in one skin suit yet with her face printed on the front and "Will you go out with me?"

daveatextrem… approach is making GeeTee's look shoddy and amateur – he should hang his head…

Thanks, I feel more like a stalker now 😉

Its all planned like a military operation

I approach from the north, arriving at gate B at 17:18

I've worked out she must work at an industrial unit at Clayford Farm, leaving at 17:15. Sometimes she's early and beats me to it, but the plan is to wait at Gate A where she can't see me. When I hear tyres on the gravel road, that's my cue to open the gate and pretend to look surprised.

You're not Dave of GeeTee fame are you?

No.

Xylene
    Free Member

Why not just crash head on into her. HARD. Whilst tumbling through the air deftly cut a lock of her hair. You can then stick it on a bald Barbie doll and kiss it at home in your own time.

MrNutt
    Free Member

Dig a hole across the cycleroute and fill it with your body, as she rides over you call out your love for her!

Kit
    Free Member

I'm guessing I might be the 'mate' in question. Forget engineering situations – I'll ask her for you. And if she really is as cute as she looks as she blurs past me every morning I'll see if she's keen on 3-in-bed, yeah? Nice.

Not even with your stunt-cock, matey! But sure, ask away 😀

Northwind

Is there a billboard you could hire? Nothing says I love you like hiring a billboard.

CountZero

I'm a "whichever part is facing me" man

Yup; so long as the part facing me isn't a feature on Google Earth.

hug
    Free Member

your all pussy footing about the bloke'll never get anywhere like that.
    Just pull up next to her look her strait in the eye & ask "Do you want to go halves on a bastard"
    You'll soon find out if she has a sense of humour (or any concealed weapons)

Dancake
    Free Member

Sit on the towpath with your bike sprawled all over it. In your arms, you cluch a dead animal (preferably cute). You wail "WWWHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY????!!!"

Tears are rolling down your face as you do so.

If she is a Veggie, you are in

Sandwich

How about asking if she minds you tagging along rather than whizzing past? Pootle and chat for some days then chloroform and zip ties to seal the deal!

hora
    Free Member

No offence OP shes probably just being friendly.

I know most STW'ers will think even a friendly 'hello' or smile from the opposite sex instantly means that they are interested as they probably equate 'not interested' as a look of disgust.

The fact that you asked the question in the first place puts you in the above category. Sorry. 😆

silverpigeon
    Free Member

LOL at this thread. I had a 3 year relationship with somebody I met in exactly the same circumstances about 15 years ago.

I just stopped alongside her one day said 'nice bike' she said 'thanks' I asked her where she'd got it etc, etc.

Two days later she was making me a cup of tea whilst I put a new cassette on for her.

Then we shagged.

Houns

Awesome story, brought a tear to my eye *sniffs*

Harry_the_Spider

Then we shagged.

What tires for shagging?

mansonsoul
    Free Member

Never has a new cassette sounded so, well, filthy.
    Fantastic.

verses

mansonsoul –
    Never has a new cassette sounded so, well, filthy.

Fantastic.
    At least it wasn't a star fangled nut!

roadie_in_denial
    Free Member

Sorry to disappoint you all…but I'm reliably informed that my suspicion is incorrect.

So…to the advice. Forget all the 'advice' about bilboards and kittens etc. You're going to have to talk to her. "Excuse me…" is not a bad starter, but after that you're on your own.

Oh, if you wear glasses of any sort when you ride your bike, take them off before you talk to her!

rOcKeTdOg

I can think of a lass I know who cycles along there

so do i, as i mentioned earlier, and i have her phone number 🙂

that whitesheet plantation map is scaring me as i was riding there on monday!

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 222 total)

The topic ‘How to introduce myself to a hottie on my commute?’ is closed to new replies.