Home Forums Chat Forum Heated Gillets

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Heated Gillets
  • Chew
    Free Member

It might be that i’m getting old, but i’m now feeling the cold more, especially when working from home, so thinking of having a heated Gillet for those cold mornings.

There seem to be many options available, so i’m wondering:
    A) do they actually help keep you warm
    B) Is there any difference between the cheap Amazon ones vs others

kilo

Cheap amazon here, run of a battery pack. Had it a few years now and only really wear it under my motorbike jacket. Works well, keeps me warm and not had any issues with it. It is a core bit of my winter bike kit now.

cleetonator

Cheap Amazon here too, running off the variety of battery packs we’ve acquired over the years.

Brilliant for keeping warm in a chilly house when keeping gas bills down, even better layered under an insulating coat in winter.

Get 2 smaller batteries for it, rather than one bigger one, much lighter and you can charge one whilst the other is in use.

blokeuptheroad

My wife does a lot of outdoor shows and our local farmers market with her business, right through the winter.  She feels the cold! I bought her this one off Amazon and she swears by it, she says it really keeps the chill off. It doesn’t come with a powerbank, she uses this one and it lasts a whole market session. I’ve been eyeing up some Keis heated gear for the motorbike, but it’s as dear as a very dear thing, so I might try an Amazon one for myself too.

steve-g
    Free Member

I have one for golf, cheap amazon one and it’s really good yes. Recommend.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.