Viewing 40 posts - 481 through 520 (of 1,557 total)
  • GTA V
  • MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Has anyone smoked the spliff with Michael yet? Interesting outcome. 😯 It’s one of the strangers and freaks missions.

JEngledow
    Free Member

Has anyone smoked the spliff with Michael yet? Interesting outcome. It’s one of the strangers and freaks missions.

No, but I have used his sons Bong (in his bedroom) which makes things a bit ‘wobbly’ for a few moments 😆

marko75
    Free Member

I was stuck doing the 2nd heist for 3 hours as I didnt realise I had to take Michael to the B…. I had taken the other two to the B and exhausted all telephone conversations….

On the plus side i did get to fine the cable car, go hunting with cletus and drink some whiskey at home!

I_Ache
    Free Member

I cant wait to get home and get some more playing done.

ginge24
    Free Member

Just robbed a bank in Paleto Bay.Came out wearing ballistic gear and holding a mini gun.

Best bit yet !

Jamie
    Free Member

This could get annoying…

molgrips
    Free Member

Feeding him in the middle of the afternoon? Surely he gets fed when you come home from work, on schedule..?

Jamie
    Free Member

Gawd knows. I fed the little bastard, steak as well, around 7 this morning. So not sure why he want’s more.

This is getting very stressful 😀

dirtycrewdom
    Free Member

Is iFruit just a tamagotchi rebranded for adults?

Edit: That’s giving STW too much credit.

Is iFruit just a rebranded tamagotchi?

Jamie
    Free Member

Is iFruit just a tamagotchi rebranded for adults?

Wait. What? Tamagotchi was for kids?

…and yes and no. There are several areas of the app. You can train up Chop and what he learns can be replicated in the game. Also you can access all your cars and make changes/upgrades. Other stuff in there which i have not looked at yet.

dirtycrewdom
    Free Member

I guess this is the point where not owning a smart phone will finally impact on my life.

Oh well.

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member
    Jamie
    Free Member

I guess this is the point where not owning a smart phone will finally impact on my life.

I think you should recuse? yourself from this thread.

dirtycrewdom
    Free Member

I don’t take any orders or suggestions unless they are followed by “bitch”

Jamie
    Free Member

I don’t take any orders or suggestions unless they are followed by “bitch”

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duKL2dAJN6I[/video]

dirtycrewdom
    Free Member

I will retort when I’m on a computer that allows youtube!

samuri
    Free Member

Has anyone smoked the spliff with Michael yet? Interesting outcome. It’s one of the strangers and freaks missions.

Aliens? yes. very odd.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Has anyone noticed the bought vehicle glitches? I had a pimped out range rover…took it to travel to a mission and it went missing. Wasnt where it was left, wasnt in my garage and wasnt in the impound.

Theres no point in having a system to customise and purchase cars if they go missing so easily.

Jamie
    Free Member

Has anyone noticed the bought vehicle glitches? I had a pimped out range rover…took it to travel to a mission and it went missing. Wasnt where it was left, wasnt in my garage and wasnt in the impound.

Maybe someone stole it 😀

dirtycrewdom
    Free Member

Did you lock it?

molgrips
    Free Member

I have noticed that you always seem to end up in a character’s original car even if you rock up in a different one. Lost my Coil that way 🙁

Drac

There’s storage garages for the cars and vehicles, they can also be stolen when multiplayer is released people can steal your cars too.

Why are people posting cheats? Cheating in games makes playing utter pointless even more so when it’s just been out a few days..

molgrips
    Free Member

They don’t significantly affect the game, do they? If you think they are pointless you have the option not to use them, as I haven’t 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

Why are people posting cheats? Cheating in games makes playing utter pointless even more so when it’s just been out a few days..

People doing it right off the bat makes no sense to me. However, once I have played the game into the ground in about 6 months or so, I will partake in the odd cheat code.

dirtycrewdom
    Free Member

It depends though. If you’re just taking it in turns with some mates to have a killing spree, you want to have a load of weapons. This is what cheats were made for!

If you’re doing the missions then yeah maybe you should buy the guns etc.

samuri
    Free Member

wouldn’t you be best off riding a bike out there*points* in the real world™?

I have to ride MORE??!!

Holy cow, my legs are going to drop off soon.
    /heads back out

matther01
    Free Member

TBH by the time youve done all of trevs missions then there are plenty enough guns and explosives to choose from.

Still….love to find the rocket launcher tho.

Jamie
    Free Member

Ok. Someone has been a bad doggy, and is going to get uninstalled.

endurogangster
    Free Member

Has anyone managed to teach chop a trick on the app and then used it in the game yet? Also where sis the best place to store and save a stolen jet so you can access it anytime?

Creg

I had that happen with a Porsche. Left it by the cable car while I took a bike down the road and back and it had vanished. Nicked a pickup truck, drove round the corner and it was parked up by a hot dog van so got in it and drove off.

takisawa2

As a poster of a cheat code, I apologise, unreservedly. 😉

I use a seperate save for trying out the cheat codes. I think any mission achievements are not recorded if you use them aren’t they…

codybrennan
    Free Member

I can’t remember the last time a game grabbed me like this.

samuri
    Free Member

Nah. It’s not like Civilization. That bugger could destroy your life. Get home from work, start playing, look at the clock, it’s now the next day and time to go to work, call in sick…repeat.

tlr

Note to self; doing constant donuts In the Aston Martin will blow both it’s tyres leaving you stranded.

julians
    Free Member

Is it just me that thinks this is not significantly better than the last GTA then?

I mean its technically brilliant, ie what it manages to do with the xbox360/ps3 hardware is nothing short of amazing, but the gameplay is just the same as the previous games, a few tweaks here and there, but essentially you’ve played it before.

I dont think I’ll be playing it much, theres nothing new here.

meehaja
    Free Member

I thought that at first, good, but nothing special. 4 hours later when I’m flying a naked micheal through the city whilst tripping my tits off, I’m pretty sure I’m onto something better!

marko75
    Free Member

this game is weird. One moment a mexican chap is being introduced to a rather large torch, then a very sick interrogation scene followed by being drugged by my own son and being abducted by aliens!

However, I still think its great!

matther01
    Free Member

Beware of the clowns…they’re all Pennywise with guns!

pictonroad

It’s just little moments of perfection that get me. Belting along a proper US freeway in a trans am listening to cheesey rock and a flick to the rear view shows 3 lanes of cops, duck across the grass drainage ditch, wheelspinning 180 turn and a huge chrome semi barrels into the cops.., cut to scenic view

It’s all my favourite moments from the films of my childhood but I’m directing

Drac

It’s the silly moments like that. I unlocked Trevor last night whilst blazing through the desert on my quad for one if the mission he hits a dingo “10 Points” he shouts in his psychotic voice it had me creased.

On a similar not to yours before logging off last night I went on rampage in a rig, during the cop chase I tried to leap down into one of the water ways. The police car followed and due to his higher momentum he flew over the top of exploding into the wall, the knock on effect was blew up my rig.

Viewing 40 posts - 481 through 520 (of 1,557 total)

The topic ‘GTA V’ is closed to new replies.