Viewing 40 posts - 521 through 560 (of 1,557 total)
  • GTA V
  • codybrennan
    Free Member

I had to re-do Trevor’s ‘blow up the meth lab’ mission about half a dozen times. Every time he did that little schtick about killing every one of them, then taking out the cook-house, I doubled up. Just the right level of madness.

Drac

He has some great dialogue

anonymouse
    Free Member

I have to say I really don’t like Trevor. He may grow on me yet, but I just feel dirty playing as him in a way that I don’t with the others.

MountainMutant
    Free Member

I only just started playing last night as a GTA virgin

All my missions seem to be picking up cars with a tow truck. How do you get it to liven up!?

pictonroad

Give it an hour, that bit IS dull, but you’re just about to get the good stuff..

Drac

All my missions seem to be picking up cars with a tow truck. How do you get it to liven up!?

Look on the map for letter symbols in colour go to them and it’ll unfold. Don’t visit Tanya and you won’t get tow truck missions.

MountainMutant
    Free Member

Ah thanks. I’ve always had a thing for crack whores.

marko75
    Free Member

I have to say I really don’t like Trevor. He may grow on me yet, but I just feel dirty playing as him in a way that I don’t with the others.

At the beginning I didnt like Trevor either. However, now he is the best character. When you click on him after doing a little mission with one of the other characters Trevor is either kidnapping someone, running from the cops or shagging! What a life!

tlr

The massive dump truck things in the quarry by the dinosaur on the east coast are brilliant. Pretty slow, but untouchable. You just drive over the cop cars.

It’s a bit big to take into town though.

Drac

Ooooh I’ll try that

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Are there any voucher codes still available to get it cheaper from Tesco or the likes?

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Did you lock it?

How do you lock your car?

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Anyone stolen a learjet from the airport yet? It was brilliant fun, you get 3 stars as soon as you hit the runway and it’s utter madness trying to get to a jet before you are killed.

Online is going to be great fun.

Drac

One of the first things I did it’s great flying under bridges. MP should be a real laugh.

matther01
    Free Member

Still not quite as funny as SA….take koshing people with a double dildo for example was a favourite of mine 😀

bob_summers

Hmm. I’m starting to bite here, but don’t have a PS3. Looking on amazon UK they have a 500gb model bundled with GTA V for 200 quid. Now, i’m in Spain and even after factoring in euros and postage, it’s still 50€ cheaper than here. Does it seem like a good deal? I don’t need a second controller, don’t really even want to play anything else (tho partial to RedDead action)…

Been watching ebay as well, and the Amazon UK bundle still seems cheap. 40 gig models with broken blu ray drives or overheating going for well over a ton.

samuri
    Free Member

The jewelry shop raid was ace. I loved all the planning that went into it.

Stuck on Trevor’s meth shop mission at the moment. Tried to kill every one with my truck first time round until my son told me I’d have to shoot it out.

PrinceJohn

The jewelry shop raid was ace. I loved all the planning that went into it.

Did you go all guns blazing or stealth?

thegreatpotato
    Free Member

Relaxing after a busy day thefting and assassinating, I was browsing the GTA internet and trying to “friend” the barbers (as allegedly that gives you more hair/beard options). I failed to find them but did find http://www.pandmcycles.com where you can browse the full range of bikes.

The description of the Whippet is best – “this road bike will let people know you are serious about a sport made obsolete by combustion engines years ago. Get serious about working out by spending a lot of money on gear right now.”

matther01
    Free Member

Stealth here…defo need to choose your team carefully too.

thegreatpotato
    Free Member

I went for stealth too with the mid-price hacker, that gave enough time to grab everything.

Has anyone replayed the heist a second time, and if you do do you get another $4 mil to share out?

Drac

Guns blazing for me was an excellent mission.

If you redo missions it doesn’t alter the game whatever you did and got the first time counts. At least that’s how I understand it.

molgrips
    Free Member

I stole a jet easily. Ram the gates, drive past the buildings, look for a jet and get in as normal. Takes about 30s, not long enough to pick up any real heat. You lose your stars easily enough, the copper choppers can’t match your speed.

codybrennan
    Free Member

@ samuri: you know the bit where you respawn?* Where Trev rants up killing every last ******** one of you, or some such?

Don’t run as soon as you respawn here- look around and you’ll see a little slope, trees at the top. Go up the slope and you can see the house ahead. Get your sniper rifle out and you can take out 5 or 6 of the meth heads. Some others get alerted; take them out with the sniper rifle too. From there, you can sneak into the house; there are 3 or 4 more to deal with; just use cover and a shotgun. Then its downstairs….one last guy to take out!

*assuming the respawn points are the same for everyone.

matther01
    Free Member

Be savvy and pick them off when theyre not in sight of each other…i also waited until the white van moves off too

Sniper rifle outside…shotgun inside… Check me talking like pro 😀

matther01
    Free Member

Spent 20 mins chasing an armoured truck, blowing all the tyres, evading the cops…blow the doors off…and nothing inside!

Jamie
    Free Member

The iFruit app seems to have a bug where you get logged out, and when you log in again it’s reset all your progress with Chop. Which is a bit shit. Going to uninstall it.

meehaja
    Free Member

meth house? Duck, shoot, run, repeat.

samuri
    Free Member

Stealth.

Thanks guys, yep, I quickly worked out to hang back a lot and let them come to me. When they stopped doing that I gradually moved in and picked them off. Easy really. I’ve done quite a few Trevor missions now. Dressed him up nice and smart too. Flying about the place in his plane. Yes, we’ll change him.

matther01
    Free Member

Using trevor and just run into franklin out of the blue and franklin asked if i wanted to hangout with him…totally surreal moment.

marko75
    Free Member

you can buy parachutes in ammunation once you have completed the cargo plane mission.

matther01
    Free Member

Planet of the apes meets aliens…totally trippy!

Drac

Yeah that was pretty mad.

I having trouble with the BASWAQ I can’t access it meaning I can’t invest in company shares before I take out their rival. Supposed to be fixed but I’ve still had no luck.

Edit: Fixed now with a resync of my PSN account and a reboot.

matther01
    Free Member

Not tried BASWAQ as never reset my PSN account since the hacking scandal…you can still make money through LSN though…made a whack on one of lesters jobs.

Drac

You can but not all shares are on there the BASWAQ has some of the others.

matther01
    Free Member

I guess thats why i missed out on the pharmacy company job.

scandal42
    Free Member

The Mrs has just hinted that her shopping trip today may include something of interest for me, I seriously hope its this or i’m moving out.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Okay I just stole a Tank and an F-16 from the military airbase 😀

samuri
    Free Member

How did you get inside? Hmm, I may just try and land my plane in there.

tlr

Good luck with that!

I made a lovely lading in my ‘borrowed’ Learjet in the army base. I was nuked before I had even taxied to a standstill, let alone got out and thought about ‘borrowing’ anything else.

Viewing 40 posts - 521 through 560 (of 1,557 total)

The topic ‘GTA V’ is closed to new replies.