Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 134 total)
  • Ghislane Maxwell arrested
  • somafunk

Ghislaine Maxwell arrested,, I wonder how nervous Prince Andrew will be.

bearnecessities

Probably not, it’s a minor thing.

klunky
    Free Member

I bet he is sweating…

batfink
    Free Member

Question is: why now?

gobuchul
    Free Member

Hopefully that **** Trump is sweating as well.

mehr
    Free Member

Being charged by SDNY as well. Trump/Barr trying to oust Berman the other week becomes clearer as to the reasons why

nicko74

Interesting times. One wonders whether there might be another mysterious suicide/ vehicle crash/ odd death shortly – obviously you’d hope not, but there are a lot of people who have a lot riding on her not saying anything.

Jakester
    Free Member

Prince Andrew, today, not sweating…

martinhutch

In happier days. For them, anyway.

nickc

’bout time too.

FB-ATB

Maybe a plea bargain in exchange for protection?

martinhutch

Being charged by SDNY as well. Trump/Barr trying to oust Berman the other week becomes clearer as to the reasons why

It’s hard to know which particular case potentially involving Trump this was aimed at. There seems to be a new one every week.

On the lookout for more desperate blather than usual in the Trump tweetstorm.

darthpunk
    Free Member

Seems a bit funny too the victims were offered some cash the other day, like they were trying to clear the decks of some witnesses first.

Pretty sure the next communications we’re likely to hear will be along the lines of:

“Never knew her, never really met her, heard of her but not my type” – Trump

“I’m going on a last minute trip to Paris tomorrow” – Randy Andy

“She shot herself six times in the back of the head from across the street” – The guy performing Maxwells autopsy sometime next week

white101

That NETFLIX doc was revealing to me, I didn’t know half the story.

I hadn’t even realised that she was part of the Maxwell clan.

When you hear things like ‘metropolitan elite’ and ‘drain the swamp’ etc etc the same old folks with money and power just keep on rolling and gullible mugs keep on buying it.

There will be a few twitchy moves over the next 6 months, no doubt like Epstein this will take a couple of years for all the rich guilty folk to get their sh!t together and it all goes away

dannyh
    Free Member

I imagine Randy Andy will be a bit nervy, but not much.

Another convenient suicide/accident isn’t that difficult to arrange with what’s at stake and who it is at stake for.

mehr
    Free Member

Known and unknown, let the rampant internet speculation begin

There’s zero chance she makes it to court, unless she plea bargains and turns govt witness

dannyh
    Free Member

There’s zero chance she makes it to court, unless she plea bargains and turns govt witness

This ^^^

MoreCashThanDash

As I understand it, they don’t want to arrest Prince Andrew, they want to interview him as a witness.

He really is making this much worse for himself than it needs to be.

mehr
    Free Member

Press conference Live on sky news now

mehr
    Free Member

Some abuse happened at her London home

They would like Prince Andrew to come in for questioning

hugo
    Free Member

Odds on her avoiding “suicide” to give evidence at trial?!

frankconway

I would expect SDNY and FBI to closely and directly supervise her; they can’t afford a repeat of Epstein.
    Regular prison guards are low paid and disinterested so, probably, will be replaced.
    How incentivised is she to become a ‘co-operator’?
    If she can be prevented from dying, she either co-operates for a reduced sentence or pleads not guilty; don’t see any other realistic options.
    Who was hosting her – and why?

funkrodent

God only knows how far this thing reaches. Epstein was incredibly well connected and it’s hard to think that lots of randy old and middle-aged men weren’t jumping on the conveyor belt of girls that she and his Maxwellian pimp were providing. In particular, and given his well-known proclivities, it’s hard to believe that the orangutan wasn’t in it up to his nuts – literally and figuratively – on a regular basis. Which of course is dynamite.

If I was her I’d be in witness protection sharpish otherwise I can’t see her life being worth a dime. Not that the Tango clown is a threat, I think we’ve established that given an infinite number of breweries and an infinite number of alcoholics he’d still fail to get a piss-up away. The people who are vested in him, and it’s a long list, on the other hand would have no problems getting to her. Vlad the Blackmailer may even send a couple of gormless tourists to put novichok in her tea in between trips to admire the Staten Island ferry..

crazy-legs

Odds on her avoiding “suicide” to give evidence at trial?!

Terrible news about Maxwell killing herself next week.

😉

thegeneralist
    Free Member

Probably not, it’s a minor thing.

C’mon people. Credit where it’s due….😁 I thought that was pretty good.

If perchy had written it you’d be all over it like a cheap suit.

itsallgood

I was also wondering why now?

FBI plea deal:

Sell out Trump in a gamble to sink him v him as a second term president = doesn’t bode well for her come Jan 2021 in that mansion. Help in exchange for immunity and new face, life in NZ.

Trump loses election, new president = leaverage gone.

MoreCashThanDash

given an infinite number of breweries and an infinite number of alcoholics he’d still fail to get a piss-up away

I need to use this in work tomorrow….

epicyclo

It’s amazing how many people connected with high level paedophilia die of sudden illness before the beans are spilled in court.

I hope she has good health insurance.

This news might cure Andy’s affliction. I bet he’s sweating now….

ElShalimo

I don’t understand why she stayed in the US. This story wasn’t going to go away and staying there assures her capture/being found.

batfink
    Free Member

The big question for me has always been about Trump’s involvement with Epstein – it seems almost inconceivable that he isn’t balls-deep in this whole thing. If you were Gislaine Maxwell, looking down the barrel of what? 200 years in prison? Now would be the time to play your literal Trump card.

There is also the whole Bill Barr think to consider. I wonder if her being arrested in New Hampshire is significant in any way? Don’t know how this stuff works in the US.

Safely sitting under my tinfoil sombrero, I’m inclined to think that some omnipotent, shady cabal has now decided that trump has no-hope of winning the election – and so they’ve activated their scorched-earth policy.

hugo
    Free Member

I don’t understand why she stayed in the US.

Very reasonable point. You’d think she’d be laying low somewhere without an extradition agreement!

As to the the conspiracy and timing side of things, I just think it’s taken this long for the FBI to put together a slam dunk. This is what gives leverage to identify and prosecute other offenders. She’ll plea for a more lenient sentence. This could be massive with records and images or a bit of he said/she said.

Going to affect the left and right.

duckman

All good though, we can trade Sweaty Andy for that woman who ran over the laddie outside the airbase.

BillMC

”His lawyers insist the US Department of Justice has rejected three offers of help volunteered by the prince this year.” They clearly saw this coming. Offer spurious ‘help’ which gets rejected then when you’re invited for interview it’s all nah, you didn’t take up the offer last time, not playin’.

tjagain

My guess is that Andy offered to talk to the FBI in the UK an not under oath. The US authorities want to speak to him in the US under oath so they can arrest him

BillMC

Good point, I wonder if Andrew is feeling tempted to take a drive with dad.

nickc

The US authorities want to speak to him in the US under oath so they can arrest him

Realistically, I think the chances of Andrew being arrested is mostly nil. I’m sure the US cops want to talk to him, but there’s no way he’ll do it under oath or anywhere near the States

zippykona

hols2
    Free Member

I don’t understand why she stayed in the US. This story wasn’t going to go away and staying there assures her capture/being found.

As I understand it, the case is being investigated by the Southern District of New York (SDNY) federal attorney’s office. If you follow U.S. political news, you’ll see that there was a recent scandal where that U.S. Attorney was sacked by the Attorney General (Bill Barr) on the instructions of President Trump. Initially Bill Barr tried to claim that the U.S. Attorney had resigned and wanted to appoint an outside replacement, who was widely believed to be a Trump patsy. However, due to some technicalities, he was actually not allowed to appoint an outsider and the Assistant U.S. Attorney automatically becomes the interim U.S. Attorney. She immediately pledged to continue all ongoing investigations, which was interpreted as code for refusing to shut down investigations of Trump’s friends. However, nobody was really sure who or what was being investigated. Having this pop up now looks really, really bad for Trump. Reason she would have stayed in the U.S. is because she was assured that Trump and Bill Barr were going to quash the investigation.

matt_outandabout

Very reasonable point. You’d think she’d be laying low somewhere without an extradition agreement!

I’d expect such countries to possibly have a good few Russian tourists and high suicide rates
    I mean, you can choose between China, Bosnia, Saudi Arabia or Myanmar…

reggiegasket
    Free Member

if she still has all the videos… then this could get interesting. Epstein’s ‘suicide’ means they can get you anywhere.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 134 total)

The topic ‘Ghislane Maxwell arrested’ is closed to new replies.