Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Fresh Goods Friday 707: The Spot of Bother Edition
  • Ben_Haworth

Despite there only being 4 days left of this holiday week for things to go wrong in, it’s been a slightly tricky week here at Singletrack Towers. Zoe …

By ben_haworth

Get the full story here:

Fresh Goods Friday 707: The Spot of Bother Edition

willard

Ok, I’ll say it… I kind of like the Sonder and it seems like it is a reasonable price and spec. I also like the idea of the Flat4 pedals and can see them being a decent commuter upgrade. Well I could if I did not love the V8s that are currently on that bike and the SPDs that are on my Stumpy.

IdleJon

Ok, I’ll say it… I kind of like the Sonder…

It looks close enough to a Boardman that I had to get images alongside each other onscreen to check.

rOcKeTdOg

Vic will soon be winning a F1 race if recent history is anything to go by!

Speedy recovery 🤞

brant
    Free Member

Hannah showed the an actual £20 HebTroCo discount voucher on the video, so there’s money off for someone if they’re fast 🤦🏻‍♂️

stwhannah

@brant tbh I didn’t realise there was one there until after filming, the copy I opened didn’t have one in, and I had to to actual video editing stuff because I’d waffled on about how there wasn’t one in there! Shoulda got myself some socks really!

Rubber_Buccaneer

IMG_0241

I bet a soapy tenner that at some point in the future Brant will claim he only produced a magazine as a joke on a struggling website 🤣

brakestoomuch

So that’s what a post-apocalypse STW will look like. Hope all the ill and injured folk get well soon.

oily76

Typical, just bought a pair!

Onzadog
    Free Member

Vaults look nice but it also looks like the same old seals on them.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.