Home Forums News FGF 590: Back 2 Life, Back 2 Reality

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • FGF 590: Back 2 Life, Back 2 Reality
  • Ben_Haworth

This week saw Singletrack head back to the office. For the first time since The Before Times, we were pretty much all in the building for one day.

By ben_haworth

Get the full story on our front page at:

https://singletrackworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/fgf-590-back-2-life-back-2-reality/

Support us and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

£1600 for a battery with a plug socket on it? How spendy?!?

matt_outandabout

Is that a wee mudguard thing ziptied on the Pace?

LongboardSi
    Free Member

Anyone else see the irony of a thread of the week based around a typo, in a FGF with more typos than I have seen for many a week?

– camping trips kin North Wales
    – There have been seem twekas since then (2 for 1 offer)

:)

Speshpaul

batch valley /jynlea – i think my lad has still got the kom for that as a climb, not that i’m a proud dad or owt:-)

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

camping trips kin North Wales

That’s a good spot but possibly not the typo your looking for. It’s lost an apostrophe, not gained a k

IdleJon
    Free Member

kin North Wales

is how my family seemed to describe North Wales after our rather boring summer holiday there last year.

one_bad_mofo

Who thought putting the disc calliper inside the swingarm on the Pace was a good idea? How the **** do you get an Allen key in there when you need to remove it?

jimdubleyou

Who thought putting the disc calliper inside the swingarm on the Pace was a good idea? How the **** do you get an Allen key in there when you need to remove it?

AXS bike – surely the bolts undo themselves if you press the right button :)

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Same way you got them attached in the first instance I guess?

jimthesaint

Hold on is that Pace less than £6k? With a Lyrik Ultimate and AXS gears? What a strange world we live in where Pace are now offering better vfm than Spesh or Trek

cannondalem500

fomraula?

honourablegeorge

“Trail” brakes with 203mm 2.3mm thick discs and four pistons?

LongboardSi
    Free Member

disc mount

Looks like you can get an allen key in behind the seatstay, even if you need a long one…

roycass
    Free Member

Always liked the Pace.. be nice to see
    It up against the Deviate Highlander..
    Two small uk Brands…

jeffl

I want to like the Pace but I just don’t, wonder if it’s the colour?

BadlyWiredDog

That VATT kit is really, really hideous. Just about everything about it that could be nasty, is nasty. Is it some sort of elaborate parody?

honourablegeorge

jeffl

I want to like the Pace but I just don’t, wonder if it’s the colour

Not a looker, is it? Ugly, cheap looking linkage, mishmash of curved and straight lines, nothing parallel, esp. compared to ther hatdtails which look great. Hard to argue with the value if you get past the looks though.

Pyro

fomraula?

I use one of them to work out the tight notchy bits in my legs after long rides.

endomick
    Free Member

That Paces brake mount is just dumb, makes using a torque wrench impossible without a long extender socket piece, and why design the stays like that, what a stupid pointless shape.

Those trp brakes are just ugly and cheap looking.

Elbows

He’s dug himself a hole with the Pace Club comment.

SimonR

Many thanks for featuring my #stwfgf photo – made my day 😁

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘FGF 590: Back 2 Life, Back 2 Reality’ is closed to new replies.