Home Forums Chat Forum Fat Club 2009 – sign up

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Fat Club 2009 – sign up
  • Stu_N

Apologies if someone has already set this up, but I can’t find it if done already.

I’m just back from the annual Christmas/ New Year gut filling fest and (especially as I’ve had a dreadful cold and cough and haven’t ridden much) I’m feeling exceedingly fat. Much more Jan Ulrich than Michael Rassmussen.

I did a Singletrack Fat Club a couple of years ago and it really helped me keep off the pies and on the bikes, if no-one else has done it I suggest organising it this time.

Basically I’d suggest we do a first week weigh in on Wednesday (7 Jan) then do weekly weigh-ins from there. I’ll set up a Google spreadsheet or similar to track everything and run through until the middle of March (10 weeks). No prizes – the smaller gut, disappearing moobs and massive increase in climbing speed will be your reward!

If you’re interested mail me and I’ll set up a mailing group – fatelvislives at gmail dot com. I’ll look into the technology side of things over the next few days and send a mail round on Wednesday night so you can all give me a starting weight and a target weight. For reasons of simplicity will work in kg, stones and pounds are so last millenium anyway!

Tracker1972
    Free Member
    FoxyChick
    Free Member

There’s one already sorted…have a look at top of page 3.
    First weigh in is next Friday 9th.

Stu_N

Sweet – saves me being organised. I defer to the existing thread.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Fat Club 2009 – sign up’ is closed to new replies.