Viewing 23 posts - 121 through 143 (of 143 total)
  • Falling in love – with the “wrong” person
  • tdog
    Free Member

Thanks mooman, I’m certainly unique!!

🙌😜🙌

Sandwich

Oklahoma you say, must be a song about that somewhere. 🙂

maxtorque

Who are you calling sad??? 😉

bikebouy
    Free Member

Some threads have an ability to identify the cognitive and personality deficits some of the regular posters on here have.

Yeah, some of us realised that a looooong time ago.

tdog
    Free Member

Ooooo good come back !

Feel the buuuuurn

martinhutch

Oklahoma you say, must be a song about that somewhere.

Where your horn is as high as an elephant’s eye, or something like that.

edward2000
    Free Member

If you only watch one video today make sure its this one

senorj

deserter
    Free Member

Crazy hot matrix was funny lol

smudgey
    Free Member

A woman half your age at the other side of the world will be after one thing only,your money.A woman here half your age will also just be after your money. A very good looking woman who gives you the time of day and is way out of your league will also just be after your money.
    Take it from a woman who has lots of women friends who have really rinsed men.

granny_ring

What smudgey says.
    Funny thread tho 👍

maxtorque

She’s not after my money. But if she was, i’d probably still give it to her

the money that is…. 😉

madmechanist
    Free Member

1 in 10 are physiologically or cognatively impaired or damaged…like ME..but love is something no one else knows better then you..I actually after 4 years patched up an old relationship on the ‘just give it a go method..’..I wouldn’t be breating if it wasnt for that move..3 breakdowns and a lot of struggling later I’m a largely happy human being who’s virtually off the medication used to stop suicidal tendencies..and to boot I’m actually not that guarded anymore..admittedly no age gap bar 6 months… all these things were judged as ‘unfixable’ before hand ..medication for life etc..but I proved it’s not ‘impossible’…

But no one can feel ‘that’ feeling for you ..I went got it and turns out I would have lost everything without..so go for who give a **** what anyone else thinks..

hels
    Free Member

Has the guy turned up in the thread yet to declare that all women are “snakes with tits” ? He was funny.

Cougar

That would explain the hissing sound.

Either that or it’s a puncture.

perchypanther
    Free Member

“snakes with tits”

They’d need to wear a co-bra

martinhutch

Has the guy turned up in the thread yet to declare that all women are “snakes with tits” ?

Most men are tits with snakes.

johnx2
    Free Member

A woman half your age at the other side of the world will be after one thing only,your money.A woman here half your age will also just be after your money. A very good looking woman who gives you the time of day and is way out of your league will also just be after your money

My wife’s pretty much my age but is definitely after my money. So that’s 30 years and counting of disappointment…

tdog
    Free Member

Having watched that study video above, it would now be apparent where I need to score them exactly

Bravo

philjunior
    Free Member

Well skipping all the other comments…

I fell for another woman when I was engaged. Nothing *much* happened, considering (well there was one night but…). Really liked her, really wished I’d met her first. Didn’t leave the girl I was engaged to as I didn’t want to let people down (who, looking back, would’ve quite quickly got over it). Now I’m getting divorced. She revealed that she really thought we’d end up together (she had a bf at the time, now married to him with a child.).

She was a bit younger, almost 10 years. It didn’t matter.

Anyway, I’m happily living with an girl who rides bikes who’s very nice these days. Can’t wish I had done anything different as I have 2 lovely kids with the girl I married, too. And I think I learned a lot of lessons about myself and relationships!

So even the wrong choice can work out pretty well.

tdog
    Free Member

Well played Phil and interesting to always learn more bout one’s self

Sandwich

He was funny.

Like ebola?

mark88

crazies date crazies dude – don’t blame it on her that you ended up having an affair with an older bird who shits on her man.

Nail on the head.

Viewing 23 posts - 121 through 143 (of 143 total)

The topic ‘Falling in love – with the “wrong” person’ is closed to new replies.