Viewing 40 posts - 761 through 800 (of 5,338 total)
  • F1 2021 – spoilers here
  • Klunk
    Free Member

the end of the Valencia formula e race is classic….. just so EV 😀

slowoldman
    BigJohn

Canada Goose off the menu, Turkey off the menu. If this was Christmas dinner I’d choose British Beef.

thepurist

Not so awesome… That’ll buff out

pondo

How in the name of all that’s holy does the 312 tail shot work? I can see the shadow of the mount, but not the mount itself – looks awesome, can’t wait to hear on full loud! 🙂

scotroutes

Digitally removed? The mount is in a fixed position in the shot whereas the shadow moves around.

scotroutes

Canada Goose off the menu, Turkey off the menu. If this was Christmas dinner I’d choose British Beef.

I don’t suppose there is any other UK circuit that could step up as a replacement, supposing that infection rates here remain low?

the-muffin-man

How in the name of all that’s holy does the 312 tail shot work? I can see the shadow of the mount, but not the mount itself – looks awesome, can’t wait to hear on full loud!

Click the link below the video – all explained there! 🙂

pondo

Great, thanks! 🙂

andrewh
    Free Member

I don’t suppose there is any other UK circuit that could step up as a replacement, supposing that infection rates here remain low?

I dont think so. It was discussed last year and Donningyon isnt up to standard, and if that isnt then I cant see Brands or Rockingham or wherever being either.
    Maybe two at Silverstone again, different layouts possibly

thols2

Ricciardo’s suggesting having a double round in Australia to end the season.

https://www.racefans.net/2021/04/26/racefans-round-up-26-04-4/

I don’t know if that’s a serious suggestion or not. I don’t know if they would be able to host two races in Melbourne because it’s a one-off street circuit, not a permanent venue. No idea if they have any other circuits up to F1 grade. I remember seeing something last year about a new circuit (maybe down near Adelaide) that was proposed as a potential replacement for Melbourne. Being the end of the season and summer down there, that would give them the option of hosting multiple races to fill in for any other cancellations.

richmtb

I’d be tempted to say just leave the race out then.

If it had been Austria next round they could have ran a double header there.

Buts its France and I can’t see anyone wanting to run to races at Paul Ricard

the-muffin-man

They could go back to Mugello.

Tom-B
    Free Member

Isn’t Roclingham a housing estate now? Could be interesting I suppose!

nickc

Every now and again I entertain daft notions like “I could drive an F1 car, no worries” and then I watch videos like that one up there and I realise “no, no I couldn’t”

Klunk
    Free Member

Isn’t Roclingham a housing estate now? Could be interesting I suppose!

it’s currently a car park.

Bez

Is it as big as the Caesar’s Palace car park, though? 😉

Pook

Back to the old routine im Portugal then?

thols2

Normal service resumes.

thegreatape
    Free Member

2.1s slower than MSC – guys totally out of his depth.

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

His dad will need to buy F1 for him to win the championship. Great move to hire Vettel to make Stroll look good

thols2

Oh dear, Ricciardo out in Q1, a second behind Norris.

Klunk
    Free Member

blimey Lewis!….

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

oh dear, Alonso battered by Ocon. Mr Saturday so so close

mashr

2.1s slower than MSC – guys totally out of his depth.

I wonder GPDA might even suggest he leaves. Been a lloonnggg time since any driver/team has been pulled up on safety grounds for being too shit/slow

thols2

I wonder GPDA might even suggest he leaves.

His dad’s pumping millions into the sport. As long as he’s just providing comedy relief and not running drivers off the track, they’re probably happy to have him there.

Klunk
    Free Member

look a bit tricky out there today….

mashr

His dad’s pumping millions into the sport. As long as he’s just providing comedy relief and not running drivers off the track, they’re probably happy to have him there.

He’s already pissed off half the field with qualifying antics, I wonder if he has many allies. Are those millions helping anyone other than Haas?

thols2

Are those millions helping anyone other than Haas?

Having 10 teams is better for the sport than having 9. Having more money in circulation is better than less. Having a comedy relief driver makes for good tv during dull points in the commentary.

the-muffin-man

He was only half a second slower than MSC in the end. You could argue Latifi is the laughing stock – in his 2nd year with Williams and can’t get close to Russell. And he’s been in and around F1 a good few years now.

And Mazespin is positively grade A material compared to some of the jokers who tried to qualify F1 cars in the 90s! 🙂

And where does Ricciardo go if Lando keeps showing him up every weekend!!? Could be a career defining season.

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

Ricciardo to Williams Hass or Ferrari B team. He will come good as its early days. Give the honey badger a break cos he dont give a s**t

slowoldman

He was only half a second slower than MSC in the end

…and well inside the 107% rule.

Klunk
    Free Member

lewis amd his tyres are warming to this

Klunk
    Free Member

**** me! what a pass

Kryton57

Hamilton proving again why he’s above the rest. Vettel meanwhile, damaged goods?

Klunk
    Free Member

should be interesting to see Bottas vs Max

Pook

Mazepin is an absolute liability

the-muffin-man

Well that was dull!

Viewing 40 posts - 761 through 800 (of 5,338 total)

The topic ‘F1 2021 – spoilers here’ is closed to new replies.