Home Forums Bike Forum Etape Caledonia – Pitlochy parking

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Etape Caledonia – Pitlochy parking
  • GoatKarma
    Free Member

I’ve got a spot for this via a work supplier – it was all a wee bit last minute so logistics are a bit messy and parking has sold out. Only driving up from Fife, picking a mate up in Perth so probably be at Pitlochry around 6am.

Is it relatively easy to find parking on one of the residential streets in the village up the road towards Moulin? Or is it a yellow cone job on every street everywhere? Happy to park a few miles away and bike in — but probably would prefer not to have to go up the hill out past Moulin! Any decent spots to recommend?

oldtennisshoes

The problem will be driving up the main street in Pitlochry from the south. It’ll be closed.
    I’d try the theatre, come in straight off the A9 at Foss Rd rather than up past the BP garage – but that might be part of the paid parking?

matt_outandabout

I would park away from the place and potter in – that early you might find some space at Killicrankie visitors centre (paid parking), possibly across river on Foss Road (off A9 directly).

GoatKarma
    Free Member

Killicrankie..great idea! Even got an NT sticker on my car. Just checked streetview and theres no barriers at the entrance either so should be ok to get in that early.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Etape Caledonia – Pitlochy parking’ is closed to new replies.