Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)
  • Endura discount code
  • shooterman

Out of interest, has anyone got any Norrona gear? How are they on performance and wear?

I had been dithering between the Norrona Fjora dri 1 pants and the Endura waterproof trousers. Voucher had obviously swung it to Endura for a while.

igm

I ordered and paid, they cancelled, money now back with PayPal.

Offer was too good to be true, it didn’t work out, I haven’t lost out

C’est la vie.

jonnyboi

Just got my refund.

As said by someone else, I wouldnt have bought what I did without the code so Endura haven’t lost me as a customer. And I’m not that precious to never use them again, if the price is right.

redmex
    Free Member

Another wee email from Shona, it will take 4 working days to refund , I had to reply

spooky_b329

I’ve asked Shona if there is a legit code I can use, but she’s blanked me 🙁 Thought 20% might be a nice outcome!

bruneep

Thought 20% might be a nice outcome!

Why’s that then?

We wrongly used a code that was meant for Pentland group staff only, email said if you had a pentland email use that and the discount would be honoured. Otherwise…..move on or get a job with the Pentland group

spooky_b329

Bruneep, you seem wound up! I thought a polite email may result in a small discount, especially as they are probably getting bombarded with indignant emails about refunds from everyone else!

bruneep

Wound up not at all ..not like some who seem mega entitled that a internal staff discount code never worked for them, I like others took a punt but it never worked. I’m not fussed it never worked. You seem to feel that you are entitled to something that you weren’t and feel 20% would be fair compensation.

Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)

The topic ‘Endura discount code’ is closed to new replies.