Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 128 total)
  • Endura discount code
  • The-Duke

Mate of mine has just sent me a 50% discount code for Endura, enter code PENT20ESB at the checkout. Just ordered a mt500 water proof jacket for £115. A few of us have used it so far so thought I’d pass it on

richardkennerley

Been meaning to get around to ordering some winter bibs for ages, cheers dude, worked a treat! 👌

doomanic

Ta. That’s some waterproof trousers ordered.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    jonm81

Cheers for that. Hopefully the order doesn’t get cancelled if the discount code is only meant to be used by previous customers.

igm

👍

doomanic

Just ordered a jacket as well…

acidchunks

Thanks for this. Free postage too, even on small orders 😀

robgclarkson
    Free Member

Ooo lovely, just ordered “some stuff” 👍🏻

meikle_partans
    Free Member

Pentland Brands! Internal discount code meant only for employees of the company that owns Endura I’m guessing. Will be interesting to see if the code is honoured or not.

nstpaul

Appears to work on all of their brands websites…..

nobbingsford

Cheers Duke 👍🏻

Too good an opportunity to miss!

shooterman

Cheers OP. Two new pairs of riding trousers ordered.

mrwhyte
    Free Member

cheers OP! Waterproof trousers ordered.

davros

I suspect all these orders will be cancelled on Monday when someone realises how widely it’s been used! 50% off everything is a bit too generous.

ogden
    Free Member

I’d have waited till your order had shipped before sharing the code, OP. Chances are they’ll all get cancelled.

DickBarton

Was hoping to replace my ancient first gen mt500 jacket but the new one doesn’t have a chest pocket but does have 2 massive zipped pockets which will chill you instantly. Real shame as it has put me off and I can’t find anything else similar. Don’t need the pockets for hands, but do need a chest pocket, the kit on offer isn’t as waterproof as the mt500.
    Feeling miffed as I feel like I’m missing out on getting my order cancelled as well!

jam-bo

Endura on sportpursuit this morning, at mostly 50% off.

DickBarton

It does have a chest pocket…apparently hidden! Right, I’m off to get my miffed mood sorted!

DickBarton

Out of stock in all colours!

Kuco

I’ve taken a punt on a couple of items if it gets cancelled no big deal.

jonnyboi

cheers for the share OP.

shooterman

I’ve ordered but looks too good to be true. On the other hand could be a PR disaster for Endura if they honor some orders and cancel others.

richardkennerley

It’s not just Endura, it’s all the Pentland Group brands. A quick Google says they employ 50,000 people so that’s a lot of voucher codes that are going to be used. A few extra pairs of waterproof pants at endura might not raise an eyebrow.

Excited to see if my order goes through, it’s like buying a lottery ticket …. a bit…. 🤓🤞🙄 (There is a healthy dose of sarcasm here)

DickBarton

I’m also after some fs260 bibtights…can’t decide on size though…I’m a medium waist (just) but suspect they will be too short…I’ll need to phone and ask!

hazmo

Best PSA for me in a while. Many thanks OP for sharing. You have both saved, and cost, me a small fortune.

Kuco

IIRC reading 220 magazine when they went to Endura to get a tri suit made, Pentlands revenue was £5 billion pounds.

shooterman

Regretting not taking a punt on an MTR jacket as well now! Sold out in almost all sizes.

dhrider
    Free Member

I took a punt on some Canterbury tracksuit bottom for lazing around the house using the code.

Not overally worried if they cancel the order.

gil_

Not working now 🙁

iainc

Shall we have a poll to see how many of these half price orders will actually be processed and sent out then ? ….

dc1988

At 50% off RRP they should still be making a profit so they might just honour the orders and tighten up on their discount codes!

shooterman

My vote is they will honor it.

Looks like they had stemmed the tide fairly quickly so it may be just a limited amount of discounted stock. In order to avoid bad PR I would kill the code asap and fulfill the orders. Limits the hit and doesn’t leave a bad taste in anyone’s mouth.

kirkg
    Free Member

Anyone had an order confirmation email from endura?

exupmonkey
    Free Member

yes, I’ve had an email confirmation from Endura.

moonsaballoon

Nothing from endura , just a confirmation of payment from PayPal .

shooterman

Yes, mine has been confirmed.

jonnyboi

Yep, confirmed as soon as order placed

Kuco

I’ve had confirmation.

kirkg
    Free Member

I’ve only had an email from PayPal🤨

kirkg
    Free Member

Just found one from endura in my junk folder😀

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 128 total)

The topic ‘Endura discount code’ is closed to new replies.