Home Forums Bike Forum Dyfi/Antur or Antur/Dyfi 31st Oct/1st Nov

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Dyfi/Antur or Antur/Dyfi 31st Oct/1st Nov
  • weeksy

After racing is over it’ll be straight into winter testing of course.

It’s half-term that week so we’re hitting Antur/Dyfi at the end of the week.

Don’t mind which way around we play it but we’ll be doing hotel in the middle either in Porthmadog or Oswestry

Anyone else ?

SirHC

There the previous week !

weeksy

argggh that’s a shame @SirHC he’s got school the previous week so can’t make it.

SirHC

Oh and both days, will be a big cleanup on the Sunday night!

weeksy

I may for example do Antur on uplift, but skip Dyfi and just go out on the Eeb locally. We’re taking a mate of his (the lad who’s taking him to Switzerland next week for IXS) so arguably i’ll need to be on hand at Dyfi for an upkeep/repairs/tyres etc, so won’t do much on the Dyfi day other than hang about.

We have a superb sponsor who gives us lots of cleaning products (i get shouted at if i mention sponsor names on here lol) so the cleanup won’t be too terrible.

dc1988

I’m planning on going to Dyfi on the 31st. I’ve not been before and haven’t been to a bike park in about 3 years so will be interesting.

weeksy

Nice one… If you want/need company i’m happy to arrange ours so the 31st is Dyfi and ride that instead.

I’m not really a black kind of boy there, the limit for me is most of Race Track. So if you need someone fast, i’ll have to give you a small lad to follow.. But if you want/need a bimbler then i could be persuaded.

Part/most of my reason for not booking Dyfi for myself is that it’s a bit samey at my level as my track choice is a little restricted by lack of skills. Whereas at Antur i have a bit more freedom of choice.

mrhoppy

Ah, we’re down in London at the end of the week, not been to Antur in ages and Dyfi is always good whether you’re in the park or the forest.

Unless you’ve got good reason I’d be stopping along the A470 (Dolly or Mach) rather than schelpping all the way back to Oswestry between the two.

weeksy

Lack of hotels at a reasonable price is the simple answer.

Premier Inn is £55 for a triple room.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.