• This topic has 23,120 replies, 784 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by nickc.
Viewing 40 posts - 20,041 through 20,080 (of 23,121 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • maccruiskeen

So much discussion about Trump, despite the election being long over and done with.

It’s almost like you miss him 😕

Trumps presidency (and his actions beyond it) won’t stop being a topic for conversation in our lifetimes. His entourage and enablers and anyone who witnessed theirs actions will spend the rest of their careers and even lifetimes being investigated and interrogated, either through the courts or through journalism and documentary, on his actions and theirs during the last few years.

In a sense the only thing that stopped any of the scandal’s during his campaign and presidency from being brought to account was the fact there was another scandal the next day, perhaps even in the next few hours – we’ll be pick through the bones of it all for decades.

Thats not unprecedented though – on any given eventing I doubt you could flick through the TV channels from end to end and not find either documentary or drama focus on either Adolf Hitler or his actions. I don’t think thats because anyone misses him though.

ernielynch

…documentary or drama focus on either Adolf Hitler or his actions. I don’t think thats because anyone misses him though.

Except maybe Donald Trump.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jul/06/donald-trump-hitler-michael-bender-book

nickc

So much discussion about Trump, despite the election being long over and done with.

I’ve just ordered a book about Nixon King Richard and Watergate that was published this year!

ernielynch

I was reading about Marcus Aurelius recently.

maccruiskeen

I wonder what would happen if the Kremlin got hacked wiki leaks style

If the Kremlin was hacked it would be by the Kremlin. The Kremlin would then say that it can’t be proved that they  hacked the Kremlin and also tell you how tall Salisbury Cathedral is. The individuals who it can’t be proved hacked the Kremlin on behalf of the Kremlin would then be given their own TV talkshows.

thols2

What a loser!

Klunk
    Free Member

colp

Klunk
    Free Member

latest brain fart from the orange bawbag

Joe Biden kept talking about how good of a job he’s doing on the distribution of the Vaccine that was developed by Operation Warp Speed or, quite simply, the Trump Administration. He’s not doing well at all. He’s way behind schedule, and people are refusing to take the Vaccine because they don’t trust his Administration, they don’t trust the Election results, and they certainly don’t trust the Fake News, which is refusing to tell the Truth.

thols2

thols2

thols2

oldnpastit

Seems like inciting insurrection might be illegal.

Even standing by and doing nothing when you could do something is illegal.

Klunk
    Free Member

getting a bit strapped for cash….

thols2

Done with pretending, getting to the point now.

thols2

batfink
    Free Member

I mean…. whats wrong with these people?

Edit: I’ve looked her up, what’s wrong with her is that she’s a shitbag of the highest order. Full on racist, white supremacist and conspiracy theorist. I know UK/Australian politics isn’t a shining-light of everything a functioning democracy should be, but at the point that people like this are getting into positions of authority, something has gone seriously wrong.

ernielynch

You can’t argue with that.

akira

Bawbags be bawbagging.

whitestone
    Free Member

He really holds a grudge doesn’t he?

piemonster

He really must have a truly miserable existence

matt_outandabout

Some of these people have believed the kool-aid they drank for years.

Will they ever give up or see through it?

I don’t get ‘mericans and their politics.

hels
    Free Member

Hey, but at least he is showing an interest in women’s sport.

mikeyp

He’s issued a statement on that?
    Is it some sort of parody?
    Radical group of leftist maniacs? Its a footy team!

Klunk
    Free Member

taking the knee = radical left

thols2

piemonster

So Texas voted Democrat….

franksinatra

I just don’t get his motivation. I spend a lot of time wishing I could win the lottery, quit my job then spend the rest of my life living in the background, quietly getting on with my hobbies.

Trump is in his 70’s. He can live comfortably, quietly, play golf, hang out with sex workers. Why doesn’t he just shut up and live what is left of his life? Does being this angry make him happy?

thols2

I just don’t get his motivation.

He likes being the center of attention. He’s an extreme narcissist. Losing to Joe Biden utterly destroyed his self-image so the idea that he was cheated serves to shield him from the reality that he’s a massive loser.

PJM1974
    Free Member

I just don’t get his motivation.

Grift. The far-right is absolutely mired in professional grifting.

Whenever Trump talks, something is quietly happening to roll back rights somewhere, it’s always best to keep one’s eye on what Republican controlled states are up to.

fasthaggis

Trump is in his 70’s. He can live comfortably, quietly, play golf, hang out with sex workers. Why doesn’t he just shut up and live what is left of his life? Does being this angry make him happy?

Aye,as thols says,he’s an extreme narcissist and will be forever angry that he can’t buy the one thing he really want’s the most,admiration and respect.
    He is a massive fake,and even with all the riches in the world,he will never be content.

nickc

I just don’t get his motivation. I spend a lot of time wishing I could win the lottery, quit my job then spend the rest of my life living in the background, quietly getting on with my hobbies.

Loser. The point of having money is to make more money and have people treat you like something out of 17th pre revolutionary France.

Does being this angry make him happy?

I genuinely think that if you ever got to ask Trump that he’d struggle to understand why you think he was angry. As far as he’s concerned the “normal way of the world” should be that men* like him should be in charge, and should be able to do whatever they want when ever they want, and not have anyone tell them that they can’t do anything and you should do what he says and show nothing but total loyalty…In fact if you didn’t want to do that, he’d probably ask you what was wrong with you.

*and it’s always men…

thols2

MoreCashThanDash

They are in a truly, dangerously, parallel universe….

willard

And yet these deluded idiots appear to win every single time because they shout loudly, spout their deluded crap and refuse to compromise. Other people _have_ to compromise to even get these lunatics to sit at a table and that just makes them think that they have the edge, which they do.

You can’t reason with them. You can’t apply logic to them. You can’t debate with them.

dissonance

Fox news have been on shaky ground for a while. The problem is the news part of the operation do generally stick to broadly accurate news and so cant help but upset the maganuts from time to time. While the opinion part of the operation do their best to make up for it even they sometimes fail to respect the glorious leader enough.

Pigface
    Free Member

You can’t reason with them. You can’t apply logic to them. You can’t debate with them.

They are as fundamentally nut as the Taliban or ISIS

thols2

That Madison Cawthorn parody account has been at it again.

MoreCashThanDash

They are as fundamentally nut as the Taliban or ISIS

A very fair comparison I think.

Viewing 40 posts - 20,041 through 20,080 (of 23,121 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.