• This topic has 23,120 replies, 784 voices, and was last updated 5 hours ago by nickc.
Viewing 40 posts - 20,081 through 20,120 (of 23,121 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • oldnpastit

Well, today’s the day the supreme court is going to reinstate Trump 9-0 after Mike Lindell’s devastating election packet captures were to have been revealed yesterday.

But it’s not going well for him.

Seems like there’s no data. Those packet captures scrolling past were just some RTF files converted to hex.

The prize of $5M that was on offer to anyone who could “prove the election was not stolen” has been pulled.

thols2

converted to hex

Well, if Hex can bring the dead back to life, he’s probably the one guy that can resurrect this lawsuit.

thols2

Northwind

Today’s the day Biden resigns though! Pretty exciting, I didn’t really think we’d get there but here we are, history in the making. Any second now

fasthaggis

waiting

^^^ Trump is ready and waiting

sillyoldman

That hand is waaayyyy too big to be Donnie.

fasthaggis

True,must be a FAKE hand

thols2

thols2

https://twitter.com/PatriotPartyPR/status/1427803100417384456

thols2

Klunk
    Free Member
    thols2

thepodge
    Free Member

That was another of his move money from public to private schemes, his whole presidency is littered with them.

thols2

MoreCashThanDash

Quite like the Beeb’s summary:

BBC News – US judge reprimands Trump election fraud lawyers
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-58344982

chewkw
    Free Member

So they un-elected President Trump to install one dumbo Biden in his place. You really cannot make it up. This dumbo Biden is so dumb even the enemies are embarrassed with their achievements. The entire world laughs at the same time cries and then got angry, because this dumbo Biden is really dumb he is not even trying to hide it. Truly a case of dumbo President. Fact. Anyone with an ounce brain juice can see that no matter the amount of sugar coating on this bloke, it is like polishing a turd. Let dumbo Biden go and you will have a leg to stand on, or stand in the history as one of the losers.

Dumbo Biden is no longer about politics he is simply dangerous. So incompetent he put lives in danger for the world to see. The world begs but he laughs it off. A very dangerous person.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Hey dumbo Chewkw have you ever posted anything positive on this forum or just your trolling rants that make the world a worse place?
    And what time zone is it where you live now? 1980?

thols2

Klunk
    Free Member
    PJM1974
    Free Member

Hey dumbo

Don’t feed the troll. You’ll wind up in non-sequitur purgatory.

As for Powell, she’s got legal bills that her tremulous tones can’t fund.

MoreCashThanDash

Don’t feed the troll

As always,this. Though sometimes there’s a nugget hidden in the dust.

I have grave doubts about Biden’s physical and mental ability to see out his term. The fact that the majority of Americans thought he was still a better option than Trump is pretty damming.

akira

If there was a presidential Top Trump pack I think we can all agree that Trump wouldn’t be winning any categories except maybe impeachments.

thols2

MoreCashThanDash

Slightly alarming footnote here saying there may be a protest in support of the Capitol Hill defendants. I’d guess fewer numbers but more hard-core nutters?

thols2

Ha, ha, ha, ****ing Nazi trash.

PJM1974
    Free Member

Ha, ha, ha, ****ing Nazi trash.

The Far Right grift machine always seems to claim scalps from within it’s own ranks – Spencer, Yiannoupoulos, Hopkins, Yaxley-Lennon have all had to claim bankruptcy in the face of costly and avoidable legal fees. Like Trump, they’re all useful idiots of course and are supported by a number of wealthy Americans like these guys.

Nothing will change, unless the people who’ve put millions behind a coordinated project to promote nationalist, libertarian values are brought to account and ideally forced to hand over more tax.

Meanwhile, I have very little sympathy for odious turds like Spencer et al. His downfall should serve as a warning to others that their Nazi-sympathising sugar-daddies will desert them the moment they land themselves in real trouble.

fasthaggis

Ouch, that is a proper, full speed ambush.

PJM1974
    Free Member

Yeah, innit. I try as best as I can to be a decent human being, never to wish harm on anyone but I must confess that I did watch that .gif a few times with a smirk on my face.

martinhutch

I wondered whether anyone would post that gif up. It’s a guilty pleasure.

somafunk

Ooof…..That’s a belter of an elbow to the face, needs sound effects.

chewkw
    Free Member

When normal people in the far east start to see dumbo biden as dumb they are not wrong. They might not like former President Trump but they see dumbo biden as not only dumb but to some of them even insane.

piemonster

You can tell when Trumpist are getting a good pasting when all that vacuum can post is “wahhhh wahhhh Dumbo”

martinhutch

Ooof…..That’s a belter of an elbow to the face, needs sound effects.

Play along and add your own.

https://www.myinstants.com/search/?name=Mortal%20Kombat%21

PJM1974
    Free Member

You can tell when Trumpist are getting a good pasting when all that vacuum can post is “wahhhh wahhhh Dumbo”

1) Don’t feed the troll.
    2) Don’t engage with the troll, otherwise you’ll be dragged into an endless feedback loop of non-sequiturs.
    3) The person who codes a new working killfile will win themselves a crate of ale, courtesy of me.

thols2

Clowns gonna clown

thols2

Oh, and speaking of clowns, check out the Sovereign Citizen clownery. Makes the rest of the MAGA nuttery seem sane by comparison.

piemonster

Saved that for my next team meeting

thols2

thols2

Viewing 40 posts - 20,081 through 20,120 (of 23,121 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.