• This topic has 23,120 replies, 784 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by nickc.
Viewing 40 posts - 17,481 through 17,520 (of 23,121 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • sargey

Does anyone have a hammer, chisel and a bit of scaffolding and live near Mount rushmore!!!

Jamze

Trump’s just been evacuated from his press briefing by the secret service. No info yet what’s going on…

Poopscoop

^^He needs a dump/ Twitter break?

stumpy01

Shooting outside the White House according to the livestream on the David Pakman Show.

Trump is back in now answering questions…

bruneep

oh dear 🙄

Mikkel
    Free Member

He mend world war 1, he made that claim earlier this year already

tomhoward

‘We, the US Government, have got nothing more pressing to look into at the moment, so lets run with this.’

US calls for shower rules to be eased after Trump hair complaints

davy-g
    Free Member

such a bad hair day….

fasthaggis

“So showerheads – you take a shower, the water doesn’t come out. You want to wash your hands, the water doesn’t come out. So what do you do? You just stand there longer or you take a shower longer? Because my hair – I don’t know about you, but it has to be perfect. Perfect,” he said.

What an absolute throbber

franksinatra

Awesome trolling on BBC news by using that photo with the caption Mr Trump said good hair has to be “perfect”

darthpunk
    Free Member

When it comes to “utterly amazingly ball achingly daft things to see at the top of the news in 2020” I thought I had seen it all. But the US president taking time out of an international crisis and 166,000 deaths and counting to take care of the national emergency that is the pressure of water a shower head is allowed to pass through might take not just the biscuit but the whole branch of Greggs.

kelvin

Well, targeted ads about power efficient kettles (save our cuppa) proved useful over here in 2016, when people were supposed to be choosing how we do or don’t cooperate with the countries that surround us… so this “green rubbish” style irrelevance works… Trump and Brexit in 2016 were just the proving ground for how this works… why would they not use it now, just because thousands of lives are being lost? Sensible politics isn’t coming back while this new politics looks to be working (for those using it).

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

Words are failing me.

Did we, as in UK, actually have, “if you like wasting electric, then vote Brexit, because Johnny Foreigner won’t let us” used as a thing during the Leave EU campaign? I only ask as that particular flavour of turd passed me by unnoticed.

And now

“If you like wasting power on throwing excess hot water at yourself, then vote Trump, because ” (I dunno) ” those commie Democrats won’t let you.”

??

grum
    Free Member

Did we, as in UK, actually have, “if you like wasting electric, then vote Brexit, because Johnny Foreigner won’t let us” used as a thing during the Leave EU campaign? I only ask as that particular flavour of turd passed me by unnoticed.

I seem to remember something about the nasty EU making us use energy efficient lightbulbs.

richardkennerley

It was all about powerful vacuum cleaners. The EU make us use such weedy Hoover’s that we can’t possibly get our carpets clean.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

If you like wasting power on throwing excess hot water at yourself, then vote Trump, because ” (I dunno) ” those commie Democrats won’t let you.”

??

Yes, but you’ve gotten it subtly wrong. It goes like this:

‘Commies took muh freedom away. I want unlimited power and endless clean water. I want it all and more. **** off commies. Now I’m back in control’

There is zero consideration of (in the words of the late Bill Hicks):

let’s figure out this food/air deal okay?

We are talking about a cynical and spoiled ‘kidult’ culture (of which we all are part to some degree) who already waste untold amounts of fresh drinking water down the toilet, yet (rarely if ever) not for one second realise that or even think of it.

dannyh
    Free Member

We are talking about a cynical and spoiled ‘kidult’ culture (of which we all are part to some degree) who already waste untold amounts of fresh drinking water down the toilet, yet (rarely if ever) not for one second realise that or even think of it.

An unsustainable standard of life, both in current economic terms and very near future (actually current) environmental terms?

Then cynical populist shits using any ‘threat’ to said unsustainable living as something that must be resisted because of birthright or skin colour or whatever?

Then identify a convenient scapegoat?

Think we’ve just explained Brexit and Trump.

You said ‘kidult’, I like that, but good old fashioned ‘spoilt brat’ will suffice too.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Bratulthood is the new ‘grown-up’.

Bratulence is the new ‘speaking’.

mehr
    Free Member

When you’ve finally had enough of his bullshit

stumpyjon

He’s making up racist shit again and can’t even get that right.

I just heard it today that she (Kamala) doesn’t meet the requirements (to be a vice president) and by the way the lawyer that wrote that piece is a very highly qualified, very talented lawyer. I have no idea if that’s right. I would have assumed the Democrats would have checked that out before she gets chosen to run for vice-president. But that’s a very serious, you’re saying that, they’re saying that she doesn’t qualify because she wasn’t born in this country.”

There’s no doubt about where she was born, definitely the States, just some racist bull that her parents may not have been citizens at the time which is irrelevant. The so called ‘very highly qualified, very talented lawyer’ was actually beaten to the role of California Attorney General in 2010 (actually she didn’t beat him, she beat the Republican candidate who beat him).

Just, Just, words fail me.

Jamze

There’s a phone-in interview he did this week on Fox where he went on a rant about AOC’s Green New Deal. I still haven’t worked out what his obsession with windows is.

“It’s so ridiculous, but they’re talking about no fossil fuels, which means basically no energy, and have to close down half of the businesses of the country. If you have to rebuild cities because too much light gets through the windows, so let’s make the windows nice and small, let’s rip down the Empire State Building and replace it with no windows”

He also then said AOC was from a poor school, so was basically poorly educated.

darthpunk
    Free Member

I’m actually amazed it took him so long to spout that nonsense after she was confirmed to run as VP. He really is just a racist piece of garbage who may have set the US back about 50 years with his call to arms of every redneck knuckle dragger who now thinks it’s OK to let their own racist feelings fly

Jamze

I can’t keep up with these ‘tell-all’ books. Cohen is writing this one from prison. Has some, err, interesting claims.

Foreword: The Real Real Donald Trump

13thfloormonk

It was all about powerful vacuum cleaners. The EU make us use such weedy Hoover’s that we can’t possibly get our carpets clean.

I would swear there was a Daily Mash article for this but can’t find it, have they been censored??!?1

somafunk

I would swear there was a Daily Mail article for this but can’t find it, have they been censored??!?

corrected your typo

chewkw
    Free Member

Joe Biden … nahh …👎

fadda

I assume the last poster thinks the Donald is doing okay, then…

MoreCashThanDash

He needs to stick it on the US election thread then, with some reasoned argument to support his case.

joat

I assume the last poster thinks the Donald is doing okay, then…

He needs to stick it on the US election thread then, with some reasoned argument to support his case.

You did see who posted it didn’t you?

Northwind

stumpyjon
    Subscriber

There’s no doubt about where she was born, definitely the States, just some racist bull that her parents may not have been citizens at the time which is irrelevant.

Are you surprised? Considering Trump’s road to the presidency started with the exact same racist conspiracy theory against Obama.

richardkennerley
    Subscriber

OK so, allegedly, this whole thing started because James Dyson was pissed off at the EU because he’d lobbied for a power rating system that would give his vacuum design a competitive advantage, and they didn’t go for it. Toys went out the pram, europhile Dyson becomes rabid brexiteer.

inkster
    Free Member

I’m sure chewkw is an algorithm of random lunacy planted by the forum mods for when a thread needs a bump.

binners

Unreported World on Channel 4 tonight – Trumps Housewives – is a truly terrifying insight into the middle class women who support him. It’s like they’ve all been beamed down from planet 1950.

They despise feminists and the first interview is with a woman organising a ‘straight pride’ festival to protest against gay rights.

It was recorded before George Floyd but we can take it as read that ‘All Lives Matter’

CountZero

I seem to remember something about the nasty EU making us use energy efficient lightbulbs.

C’mon, be fair, those low energy bulbs were spectacularly awful! They were dim, took ages to get to full dimness, flickered horribly, and couldn’t be disposed of properly because of mercury vapour.
    My mum put them into every light in the house. They’ve all been replaced with LED lights now, including the kitchen overhead tube. Much, much better, and no excuse for using incandescent.

MSP

OK so, allegedly, this whole thing started because James Dyson was pissed off at the EU because he’d lobbied for a power rating system that would give his vacuum design a competitive advantage, and they didn’t go for it. Toys went out the pram, europhile Dyson becomes rabid brexiteer.

He was right on the power ratings giving his designs a disadvantage. However the German government and MEP’s lobbied on behalf of German industry and the UK didn’t turn up, if the UK government had done it’s job and we didn’t send such useless **** to European parliament the result would probably have been different.

I say that as a europhile, but it’s important not to misrepresent the facts and faults in the system we support or we become as bad as Trump and BoJo.

MoreCashThanDash

You did see who posted it didn’t you?

Thought I’d set him a challenge 😉

squirrelking
    Free Member

To be fair to chewkw, have you seen Bidens record? Ever wonder who was the architect of the system that sends so many people to jail? Then wonder why folk voted for Trump?

South Park, once again, got it right.

parody is truth

fingerbang
    Free Member

A douche has some function though whereas a turd sandwich has little practical application, possibly the guys from Dirty Sanchez could eat one for a stunt

Maybe the biden campaign could use this analogy as even his fans must accept he’s a doddering old fool. Get the #votedouche working for them. It could make the difference

My vote is for the douche

grum
    Free Member

Ever wonder who was the architect of the system that sends so many people to jail? Then wonder why folk voted for Trump?

I’m not a fan of Biden at all but I don’t think people voted for Trump because too many (black) people are sent to prison.

MSP

I’m not a fan of Biden at all but I don’t think people voted for Trump because too many (black) people are sent to prison.

It is part of the reason, the democrats took the poor and black vote for granted, and did nothing for them in fact incarcerating them in record numbers. Trumps comes along with all his lies and they rolled the dice.

The trouble is yet again the democrats are taking them for granted, ignoring their needs and instead chasing a small number of mythical centrists, while ignoring massive numbers of disenfranchised voters. Because in reality there is little difference between the DNC and the GOP, they just do what the billionaires tell them. They don’t want to politically enfranchise the poor because that lights up a different political path.

tomhoward

He just given a scathing criticism of Michelle Obama for filming her speech before the democrat convention, rather than deliver it live.

How does he know?

Because the CV19 deaths were (thousands) higher on the day it was broadcast, than when she recorded the speech.

Not sure how she’ll recover from that zinger…

Viewing 40 posts - 17,481 through 17,520 (of 23,121 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.