• This topic has 23,120 replies, 784 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by nickc.
Viewing 40 posts - 15,361 through 15,400 (of 23,121 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • Pigface
    Free Member

His press conference is beyond parody, just talking utter rubbish.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Making America Grate Again.

somafunk

“I’ve saved the slaughter of 3 million people in idlib province”, they want to give me the nobel peace prize”

ff sake, just shoot the orange **** now and do us all a favour.

MarkBrewer
    Free Member

This takes throwing your toys out the pram because you couldn’t have what you wanted to a whole new level.

Northwind

I liked when he started singing about court rulings. I want to see Theresa May dancing to it

CountZero

Agent Orange’s best quote: “ I didn’t need to do this, but…”

Trump admits his “National Emergency” isn’t really an emergency

CountZero

It’s also good to see just how equal everyone is in dTrumph’s Amerika, including those elected members of their State government:
    https://eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/policing/2019/02/14/georgia-unlawful-arrest-police-brutality-black-women-policing-the-usa/2854252002/

frankconway

I’m surprised – and disappointed – that there has been no assassination attempt…..so far.
    Fat orange pig – should be easy target.

dissonance

Agent Orange’s best quote:

He really is lining it up for the opposing lawyers.
    Lucky he got the two picks on the supreme court since reckon it will end up there. Not sure that will really be to his detriment though since it will take long enough he can use it as part of his electoral campaign.

In recent US (and European) history most of the loonies with a penchant for violence are those who would agree with him politically. If it was the 60/70s I suspect he would have ended up the wrong end of an assassination attempt. That and the secret service have upped their game after that embarrassing incident in 1963.

martinhutch

So, three possibilities

1) Manafort loves Trump so much he is prepared to spend the rest of his life in prison to protect him
    2) Manafort thinks Trump will pardon him
    3) Manafort is so scared of Russian oligarchs that he is prepared to spend the rest of his life in prison to avoid testifying against them.

The alternative of course is that Manafort is so dumb that he thought he would get away with repeatedly lying to the special counsel. And we know that Donald only hires ‘the best people’, so that is presumably not an option.

rene59
    Free Member

Go for it.

Texas Helicopter Hog Hunting

CountZero

Go for it.

Nah, that’s too easy! Fish in a barrel springs to mind. I’d like a bit more of a challenge.

rene59
    Free Member

It would be fun though chasing him about a golfcourse with a helicopter and a machine gun.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

There is a big assumption here that he can actually run.

He could still end up as a cell mate of Manefort at this rate though

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

Mueller has recommended that Manafort gets 24 years, gues he’s been mullerered

CountZero

There is a big assumption here that he can actually run.

I had assumed that the best he could manage would be a sort of moderate waddle, hence my comment.
    Maybe put a rubber ring around him and chuck him into a flight of fast rapids, he’d be a much more challenging target…
    Bob’s yer uncle…

CountZero

“Donald Trump, we’ll see you in court”
    As Agent Orange so rightly said, he didn’t have to do this:
    https://www.npr.org/2019/02/15/695251288/donald-trump-we-ll-see-you-in-court-california-to-sue-over-emergency-declaration?t=1550361901434

tomhoward

flipping ‘eck that’s some serious porridge!

thats some serious anti ageing cream/hair dye!

dudeofdoom

Mueller has recommended that Manafort gets 24 years, gues he’s been mullerered

Think it’s something like 19-24 years plus pay mooosive fines.

Anyway witch hunt no collusion but let’s not forget this is for his previous tax fiddling plus his porky pies but it’s a definate signal,if old donny’s been a bit naughty in the past.

But definately serious porridge.

moonboy
    Free Member

Or he knows this will get stuck in the Supreme Court for longer than his tenancy, the wall will never get built and he can turn around and say I tried everything including a national emergency.

The guy is an total embarrassment to the office of the presidency and I can’t wait to see the back of him. But, this may be a masterstroke.

Hurts my teeth even suggesting giving him some credit.

Klunk
    Free Member

Hurts my teeth even suggesting giving him some credit.

yep could be the masterstroke that enables a democrat president circumvent the gun lobby entirely.

rene59
    Free Member

yep could be the masterstroke that enables a democrat president circumvent the gun lobby entirely.

Not while the gun lobby have guns. Too many nutters in that deep there is no taking them away now.

Klunk
    Free Member

Not while the gun lobby have guns.

the federales love it

grahamh
    Free Member

Democrats thank Trump for opening the door to making climate change, gun control and healthcare all national emergencies

Klunk
    Free Member

many a jest said in truth 😉

Northwind

The whole Trump Jr thing is double weird. I mean, literally all he’s ever achieved in his life was to be a lucky sperm- he dossed around for a while, did some catastrophic failure business stuff for his dad, then suddenly- he’s giving speeches about teachers and people are listening. Get to ****.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

The whole Trump Jr thing is double weird. I mean, literally all he’s ever achieved in his life was to be a lucky sperm- he dossed around for a while, did some catastrophic failure business stuff for his dad, then suddenly- he’s giving speeches about teachers and people are listening. Get to ****.

Or his daughter, a handbag saleswoman trying to fend off her dads leering advances but somehow advising who should head up the World Bank

I have to remind myself sometimes that this is actually happening and it’s not a weird fever dream

ransos
    Free Member

literally all he’s ever achieved in his life was to be a lucky sperm

Mostly true of his dad, too.

rene59
    Free Member

Mostly true of everyone.

ransos
    Free Member

Mostly true of everyone.

Most people are the product of a lucky sperm?

maccruiskeen

he dossed around for a while, did some catastrophic failure business stuff for his dad

Which Donald are we talking about here?

rene59
    Free Member

Most people are the product of a lucky sperm?

Yes, but some are a gift from God.

ransos
    Free Member

Yes, but some are a gift from God.

If you say so.

grahamh
    Free Member

Essay from Jim Wright
    Malice

FuzzyWuzzy

This is still my favourite Trump clip (skip to 1 minute in):

martinhutch

This is one for the Fox News/Tucker Carlson fans. Delicious takedown – takes a while to get going, but worth it.

Viewing 40 posts - 15,361 through 15,400 (of 23,121 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.