• This topic has 23,120 replies, 784 voices, and was last updated 20 hours ago by nickc.
Viewing 40 posts - 13,681 through 13,720 (of 23,121 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • kimbers

So trump’s been shamed into not throwing children in cages (without their parents), poor ninfan can’t complain we’re being silly comparing him to the Nazis now, too.

Making America Great Again , one caged child at a time

Meanwhile trump’s steel tarifs have led to domestic prices rising by 40% & soybean prices crashing on fears of China  retaliating.

https://www.ft.com/content/28c26592-74a5-11e8-aa31-31da4279a601

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Making America Great Again , one caged child at a time

More Like F.A.H.A

The complete wibble defence from the Hill and those after election is very telling.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Edit. Oops wrong thread…

binners

The cover of this weeks Time Magazine, which Trump always wanted to make it onto the cover of, is absolutely inspired, though probably not what he had in mind.

I did my dissertation on photomontage as a political weapon, and this is good as it gets. So simple but so powerful

That cover is ace!

martinhutch

Ouch! There’s one for the wall at Mar-a-Lago.

No wonder he was ranting on a bit at his press conference earlier.

parkesie
    Free Member
    BoardinBob
    mikewsmith
    Free Member

Or Donald has no idea what she is doing  wearing or thinking? Her book could well be the best read of the lot.

PJM1974
    Free Member

The silence from the Trump apologists is deafening.

C’mon. Let’s hear you.

chewkw
    Free Member

The silence from the Trump apologists is deafening.

😀

C’mon. Let’s hear you.

The wall is still being bulit by President Trump though.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

The wall is still being bulit by President Trump though.

Like any other dodgy builder claims everything is started but nothing ever finished

chewkw
    Free Member

Like any other dodgy builder claims everything is started but nothing ever finished

Well it is a big wall so will take a bit of time to complete is that a surprise?

oh, no, it isnt

It will be built.

also NK dont seem to be denuclearising

A step at a time.  NK is a soverign state so let them denuclearise themselves.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

So. It’s not being built it might be built in future?

NK should be judged on progress, they did agree for inspectors to verify the progress didn’t they? Of course not that would be stupid.

chewkw
    Free Member

So. It’s not being built it might be built in future?

Merican is building the wall now as we speak perhaps not in a formal annoucement but it is being built.  i.e. it is happening as we type away with our “presidential advice”.

NK should be judged on progress, they did agree for inspectors to verify the progress didn’t they? Of course not that would be stupid.

“… should be judged … ”  I don’t think it is a good idea for Merican or others to judge others don’t you think so?  Have some trust.

Slight destraction …

By the way shouldn’t the whole world be denuclearised?  If so who should judge the process of denuclearisation in the west?  Why do you think they West should be the judge?

ninfan
    Free Member

That cover is ace!

Yet, surprise surprise, also turns out to be yet another example of #fakenews

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44578339

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Lol how many kids were taken away from their families as a deterrent to others?

leffeboy

Do you mean that exact little girl didn’t actually stand in front of Trump looking exactly like that?

Well I never

kimbers

I bet that little girls not even crying either

Just an actor for the liberal media 🙄

According to  US gov at least 2300 children forcibly seperated from their parents since trump’s policy came into force earlier this year.

The tent camp they are building for them in Texas looks grim too.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

To caption it

One of these people is the future of the world

chewkw
    Free Member

The cover of this weeks Time Magazine, which Trump always wanted to make it onto the cover of, is absolutely inspired, though probably not what he had in mind.

I did my dissertation on photomontage as a political weapon, and this is good as it gets. So simple but so powerful

From Time Magazine what do you expect?

This is from the BBC.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44578339

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

All hail the killfile.

You mean that wasn’t a real photo taken while Trump looked down at a crying toddler with a red background? Really? Oh noes. We were all fooled. 😂

Its nearly as fake as some muppet claiming a nutter who drove into protestors was being chased down a road. But not quite as dishonest.

torsoinalake
    Free Member

Stay away from that fake news. Get with the truth.

chewkw
    Free Member

Stay away from that fake news. Get with the truth.

In ASEAN both leaders are welcome to do business there.

Merican is reaching out to N Korea so all good.

ninfan
    Free Member

Its nearly as fake as some muppet claiming a nutter who drove into protestors was being chased down a road. But not quite as dishonest.

you still haven’t got over your butthurt over that? Despite the fact that I was commenting what a Journalist from The Hill* reported:

hey, look, it turns out that even that story was more  #Fakenews that some of us took at face value. Some of us learned a lesson from that, others appear to still swallow everything that journalists tell them.

You might even begin to wonder why we’re hearing so much about the fate of these poor (illegal…) immigrants in the same week that the IG report and hearings, revealed that the people sending texts to each other promising to stop Trump from being elected were the ones who a few weeks later ended up running the Russia investigation.

Coincidence, I’m sure…

(again, something funny there too, we haven’t heard anything about Russia or Stormy Daniels for a while now have we? Its as if the immigrants story is just the latest manufactured outrage that the lefties are turning to after their previous ones fell flat

*https://www.linkedin.com/in/taylorlorenz

kimbers

So us lefties manufactured all those child separations at the border, ??.

Do u know how crazy/desperate you sound?

Meuller definitely still rumbling on, speccy did a good piece yesterday

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2018/06/what-does-the-british-government-know-about-trump-and-russia/

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Wow, you’re still using “butthurt”?

😆

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Hey chewkw, you seem verging on sentient. Do you know the term is American not Merican?

ninfan
    Free Member

So us lefties manufactured all those child separations at the border

Nobody is forcing people to cross the border illegally.

slowoldman

Do you have ANY idea why people choose to take the risk of leaving their own country?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Nobody is forcing people to cross the border illegally.

Are you ok with separating children from their families?

akira

If you can defend someone who takes children from their families in contradiction to European human rights then you need to take a long hard look at yourself.

ninfan
    Free Member

Are you ok with separating children from their families?

Happens all the time, its exactly what happens when people get sent to jail for breaking the law. I’m not a proponent of “separating children from their families” I just accept that its a logical risk and consequence of people choosing to break the law and being prosecuted for it.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Happens all the time, its exactly what happens when people get sent to jail for breaking the law.

I realise you don’t like difficult questions Zulu and yet again you’ve chosen not to answer even a simple one. That’s all good and tells me more or less what I’d expect from the likes of you.

kimbers

Johnny Vegas for PM

Quality rant on Last leg

nickc

Happens all the time

“Middle class right wing white males have no empathy, and are entirely self regarding”  Scientists reveal today to the surprise of absolutely no-one.

torsoinalake
    Free Member

Blame Canada.

cchris2lou

North korea bad again this morning, oh dear.

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

Wait, what? Didn’t the Turnip save the world?

Viewing 40 posts - 13,681 through 13,720 (of 23,121 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.