Viewing 40 posts - 13,721 through 13,760 (of 23,121 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • kerley
    Free Member

North korea bad again this morning, oh dear.

Maybe he needs to build a wall around the country – a very, very high wall.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Anyone watching the BBC2 reporting doc at the moment?

eddiebaby
    Free Member
    tomhoward

He can’t focus on that right now, he’s busy lying to criticise a restaurant that wouldn’t serve is press sec…

Donald Trump said this about the restaurant that ejected his press secretary – our favourite responses online

Northwind

Been watching the Harley story unfold online, as trumpets try to figure out a defence. The one they seem to have settled on is “Harley is owned by the Japanese anyway”, because obviously foreigners are bad. Except that the evidence for this is an april fools’ story from 2014.

Which’d be pretty funny if it weren’t for the fact that it’s just “foreigners are bad”

oldnpastit

Tacky Russian singer making a video in slightly poor taste, or a coded message?

Pigface
    Free Member

So he got his anti Muslim crap green lit by the Supreme Court, seems to go against ““Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free”

Draining the swamp replacing it with a cess pool.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

But… maggotry.

Apparently.

MSP

So he got his anti Muslim crap green lit by the Supreme Court

That is the beauty of stacking the supreme court with right wing nut jobs. The republicans have been lucky that for quite a while all the SC judges have been appointed at times when they could control the process, lets hope that situation reverses soon.

ninfan
    Free Member

So he got his anti Muslim crap green lit by the Supreme Court, seems to go against ““Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free”

I suspect that you haven’t actually read the judgement, have you?

Pigface
    Free Member

I sure you haven’t either zulu, so slither back under your rock bigot boy.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I suspect that you haven’t actually read the judgement, have you?

And did you read the submissions from the 4 against? Fairly substantial documents.

Short version though if you disregard everything he said about the ban and all the times he called for a Muslim ban he can just about make this legal once its been doctored enough

torsoinalake
    Free Member
    grahamt1980

That’s fantastic, can’t stop watching it.

He won’t have been jerked that hard since he was last in Moscow

somafunk

Ha…Ha…that’s brilliant, top marks to De Sousa for that one, next time he should pull a little bit harder and rip the arm from the socket then proceed to beat Trumps face to a bloody pulp with it.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

The pentagon just got asked where Portugal is and how many marines they want to invade 🙂

grahamh
    Free Member

Meanwhile

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

North Korea are now enriching uranium, great job Donny 👍

maccruiskeen

lots of things are done with uranium including some bad things

tomhoward

Seems mr trump is already in the UK or, at least his hair is…

Nigel Farage has done something to his hair and here are our 18 favourite reactions

akira

But since US intel is fairly certain they’re making more enriched uranium and have several secret nuclear facilities and are deliberately deceiving the US about all these things I’m going to assume it’s one of the bad things.

ninfan
    Free Member

But since US intel is fairly certain they’re making more enriched uranium

The same US intel that said Iraq had WMD?

Pigface
    Free Member

Hey it’s ok Zulu says North Korea is not doing anything dodgy so rest easy. Zulu knows everything, the font of all knowledge and the wisest of council.  Dear God what a twit.

ninfan
    Free Member

Well, I was right about what the US Supreme Court would say about the Immigration ban, so perhaps you ought to take notice more often.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

The same US intel that said Iraq had WMD?

Wasn’t that Tony Blair? Is it the same intelligence who spotted trump campaign team members chatting with Russian agents? It’s all just so confusing…

Well, I was right about what the US Supreme Court would say about the Immigration ban

Well done for forecasting a partisan courts judgement. It a good bet to say 5:4 in that direction you read the counter points though? It’s very telling how critical they are about the policy.

ninfan
    Free Member

It’s very telling how critical they are about the policy.

Its really not.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

So what are their arguments then? Do you dismiss them all? How do you deal with the repeated calls for a ban based on religion and ignoring things like legal residents? Or are you back to a win shut up and stop asking difficult questions.

How many people from the countries listed have been responsible for attacks on the USA? If the risk to life is so great should they be taking guns away from civilians who have murders a huge number of people so far this year.

ninfan
    Free Member

I’m afraid all your points are dealt with on the first page of the judgement.

Foreign states were selected for inclusion based on a review undertaken pursuant to one of the President’s earlier Executive Orders. As part of that review, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), in consultation with the State Department and intelligence agencies, developed an information and risk assessment “baseline.” DHS then collected and evaluated data for all foreign governments, identifying those having deficient information-sharing practices and presenting national security concerns, as well as other countries “at risk” of failing to meet the baseline. After a 50-day period during which the State Department made diplomatic efforts to encourage foreign governments to improve their practices, the Acting Secretary of Homeland Security concluded that eight countries—Chad, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Venezuela, and Yemen—remained deficient. She recommended entry restrictions for certain nationals from all of those countries but Iraq, which had a close cooperative re- lationship with the U. S. She also recommended including Somalia, which met the information-sharing component of the baseline stand- ards but had other special risk factors, such as a significant terrorist presence. After consulting with multiple Cabinet members, the Pres- ident adopted the recommendations and issued the Proclamation.

as I said at the time – the biggest piece of evidence that this isn’t a ‘muslim ban’ is the fact that it doesn’t apply to 85% of the worlds muslims nor the three biggest majority muslim countries. That’s a fatal flaw in your argument.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I’m afraid all your points are dealt with on the first page of the judgement.

Ah so you didn’t read the opposing opinions then. It’s important as the supreme court in the US becomes more partisan on issues.

ninfan
    Free Member

Ah so you didn’t read the opposing opinions then

Yes, I did, they were bollocks.

grahamh
    Free Member

Back in cadet bone spurs little world, he is witnessing things that never happened.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

OK then you carefully consider all opinions, if Obama had got his supreme court pick that would probably have been the majority.

ninfan
    Free Member

if Obama had got his supreme court pick that would probably have been the majority.

If “ifs” and and “buts” were candy and nuts, we’d all have a merry Covefe

Pigface
    Free Member

Zulu = troll

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Pig face it’s good to see how the gun loving racists think though.

ninfan
    Free Member

Zulu = troll

Pigface = Suck

Pigface
    Free Member

Pitiful 😂

kimbers

That Nobel peace prize slipping further away……

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1JQ03O?
    <h1 class=”headline”>U.S. intelligence believes North Korea making more nuclear bomb fuel despite talks</h1>

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Is that like getting away with buying a new bike and claiming it’s the old one cause it’s the same colour??

Viewing 40 posts - 13,721 through 13,760 (of 23,121 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.