• This topic has 23,120 replies, 784 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by nickc.
Viewing 40 posts - 9,481 through 9,520 (of 23,121 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • chewkw
    Free Member

kimbers – Member

Not bad, not bad but no it’s not South Park.
    I don’t call people a-hole coz that’s so yesterday.

Anyway as you were … 😆

edit: South Park is rather yesterday … Family Guy and American Dad are much interesting at the moment.

kimbers

thersa alive feed of trump at a coastguard grad ceremony rigfht nbow

its funny how insanely bored hes looked for the last 30+ mins listening to all the speeches

akira

Apparently when they get Trump to read reports they’re putting his name in as many times as possible to try and hold his interest for longer. The man is an idiot.

PJM1974
    Free Member

Whatever might be happening over there cannot hide the fact that the Trump cabinet is struggling to convey a clear and coherent message. Trump has undermined Conway, Spicer et al out of frustration and he’s hung out some career non-partisan White House staffers out to dry, which will come back to bite him sooner or later.

Also, there’s a very interesting piece about Kellyanne Conway in the New York Times: Bleurgh I need a shower

If I interpret American political commentators correctly, Republican rank and file are quickly becoming frustrated at having to make public excuses for their president and sooner or later, there will be divisions. Trump of course is well aware of this and is trying time-honoured boardroom tactics to keep everyone in line. The Russia thing could well bring the entire Republican party into disrepute and I daresay they’ll jettison the president before a scandal mortally wounds the reputation of the GOP.

PJM1974
    Free Member

@chewkw

As an aside, tell us about your mountain biking experiences.

chewkw
    Free Member

PJM1974 – Member

@chewkw

As an aside, tell us about your mountain biking experiences.
    C’mon … that’s for the Bike Forum you know the other tab, ask me in the Bike Forum. 😆

edit: … in the meantime continue to enjoy President Trump draining the swam … 😀

kimbers
    PJM1974
    Free Member

C’mon … that’s for the Bike Forum you know the other tab, ask me in the Bike Forum

You’re generally a supporter of Republican presidents, correct?

GrahamS

edit: South Park is rather yesterday … Family Guy and American Dad are much interesting at the moment.

Mmmm yes…

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDAinHgaViI[/video]

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9Io780oFlI[/video]

PJM1974
    Free Member

@Chewkw

Your thoughts on this, please.

Trump hates cyclists…

akira

Might have something to do with this…

According to the stories, Trump stopped athletics after college because he “believed the human body was like a battery, with a finite amount of energy, which exercise only depleted.”

Junkyard
    Free Member

pretty sure the dead ones who were killed by revolutionaries fared a wee bit worse than him or all the assassinated USA ones

he may be assured of this but as usual his confidence is utterly unrelated to his accuracy

the more righteous you are the more opposition you get

how would the self serving **** know that ?Its not like he reads 😉

I gave up then its like listening to your mad drunken uncle at xmas

chewkw
    Free Member

PJM1974 – Member
    You’re generally a supporter of Republican presidents, correct?

Difficult to say but generally I leave them alone to wallow in the mud because they are all the same. President Trump is different from the rest hence I support him … 😛

GrahamS – Member
    Mmmm yes…

Both those clips are brilliant coz they are so funny. 😆

Peter Griffin rules! If you watch Family Guy often you should know that Brian the dog is a leftie like you lot. You lot have been portrayed as a dog in the sketch. It’s so true. 😆

PJM1974 – Member

@Chewkw

Your thoughts on this, please.
    Trump hates cyclists…

He is entitled to hates who he wants …
    Me mate bought a Brompton for £1.4k few months ago and consider himself a “cyclist” and yet he hates other cyclists. There you go everyone is entitled to their own views … 😆

akira – Member
    Might have something to do with this…

Exercise is me colleague’s pet hate so his rationale is that you are going to wear down your body faster … his parents / grand parents do not really do any exercise and most lived to 100 or near 100 … It’s in the gene. Therefore, if your gene is not meant for excessive exercise you might do more harm to your body than good. Me colleague’s explanation … he got PhD in something something … 😆

kimbers

south park have done some brilliant stuff on trump

he is basically eric cartman, after all

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5Lb2aoU2nQ[/video]

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5gMqpC5HdY[/video]

chewkw
    Free Member

kimbers – Member
    south park have done some brilliant stuff on trump

he is basically eric cartman, after all

You do know that Eric Cartman is the best character in South Park? 😛

Northwind

akira – Member

According to the stories, Trump stopped athletics after college because he “believed the human body was like a battery, with a finite amount of energy, which exercise only depleted.”

I would have thought he stopped doing athletics because of his heel spurs, which made him unfit for military service. No? No?

Klunk
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1KvgtEnABY&t=67s[/video]

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Not really. It’s all about South Park, Bojack Horseman and Rick and Morty at the moment.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG7y8J0DXhU[/video]

You do know that Eric Cartman is the best character in South Park?

Except Trump is Mr Garrison.

Whoooooo Humans.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Also, that video is really worth a watch.

chewkw
    Free Member

Tom_W1987 – Member
    Not really. It’s all about South Park, Bojack Horseman and Rick and Morty at the moment.

I have stopped watching South Park because they are not on the telly anymore … 😮

Except Trump is Mr Garrison.
    Whoooooo Humans.

Doesn’t matter who they portray coz they are very funny … 😆

kimbers

South Park is on 5Star on freeview tonight at 23:00 2 episodes, only up to season 16 tho

btw Trump has managed his 1st 24hrs as president without sending a tweet!!

last nights ranting and swearig at staffers which allegedly went on for several hours is a sign that hes struggling this quote today from him was just hilarious though…

Look at the way I’ve been treated lately. Especially by the media. No politician in history, and I say with with great surety, has been treated worse, or more unfairly.

😆

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Assassinated_politicians_by_nationality

frankconway
    chewkw
    Free Member

kimbers – Member
    South Park is on 5Star on freeview tonight at 23:00 2 episodes, only up to season 16 tho

I will have a look later on to see if I have it coz me freeview is a bit weird. 😀

frankconway

Rosenstein appoints Special Counsel to lead Russia investigation.
    Robert Mueller is ex FBI director under both rep & dem presidents.
    Subpoenas aplenty!
    Manafort’s financial dealings back in the spotlight.
    Trump will either resign – ill health anyone? – or be impeached; either way, gov will be paralysed by inaction.
    Pres Pence??? His background will be investigated to the Nth degree.
    What a f**king mess.

Northwind

I particularly like that the DOJ didn’t tell the whitehouse in advance of the appointment, because see how you like it.

batfink
    Free Member

But, but, but…. Hillary would have been worse. Right? Her emails!

F-ing cretins

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Trump and Pence to go? Going to make the mid terms fun, I wonder how much collateral there will be

batfink
    Free Member

I dunno how Pence is regarded within his own party – to me it seems like anyone associated with Trump (particularly that closely) is going to be implicated.

Yep – the honeymoon is over

The republicans have got a tough job to replace trump whist not losing support from the (just under) half the country that voted for him – who I’m guessing are all republicans.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

They need democrats to get the impeachment to work if they go for it, like Nixon it will probably involve them both going – at the least Pence in up to his neck in the Flynn problem.

Voting wise, I reckon they will be going lower and lower, approvals show how unpopular he is, it could end up with a lot of deadlock. the only question really is if there was Russian collusion in the election is the result challengeable?

batfink
    Free Member

I think part of the deal (with the democrats) would be for a relatively moderate replacement, with promises to not to aggressively pursue some of the more controversial republican agendas – basically a caretaker until the next election.

It will be interesting how much of Trump’s mess they walk-back on.

I think challenging the result (to the point that they are voting again) would take more that a term anyway.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/17/us/politics/michael-flynn-donald-trump-national-security-adviser.html
    It’s certainly going to taint quite a few if even half of this is true. Not so much errors or judgement or failing to check properly but blatent ignoring of massive issues!!
    There will be a lot of stuff coming out of these inquireys that could end some careers.

GrahamS

This made me smile:

GrahamS

He’s back, complete with snowflake-whining, diversionary tactics and poor spelling.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/865169927644340224

somafunk

He’s gone for sure, you cannot have a president of the most powerful nation on earth acting like a whiney little cockbag on twitter.

nickc

Hasn’t seemed to hold him back so far.

as y’know, no one has ever been hounded by the media like he has, like, ever, in the whole know universe, ever, bigly.

akira

Are we sure he’s not a comedy president from a spoof movie? Somewhere there is a real president being handed a dreadful script and looking puzzled.

PJM1974
    Free Member

To summarise Trump’s presidency so far:

The Press: Why has Trump been linked with ****?

Trump: Fake news! I’m going to launch an investigation into Obama’s links with ****.

The Press: Why has Trump been seen consorting with **** at **** on **** date?

Trump: I’m going to launch an investigation into Obama/Clinton consorting with **** at **** on **** date.

The Press: Why is the director of the FBI investigating the president over links with ****

Trump: I’m going to fire the director of the FBI because they haven’t investigated Obama/Clinton over links with ****

The Press: Why has Trump been seen talking with **** in the Oval Office, with classified information being discussed?

Trump: No politician, ever has been treated worse than me. Not even Leon Trotsky.

Meanwhile, the White House has sprung more leaks than your average sinking ship.

GrahamS

According to his latest tweet:

This is the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history!

Presumably that makes him the single greatest witch? 😆

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

..politician?

Viewing 40 posts - 9,481 through 9,520 (of 23,121 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.