Viewing 40 posts - 2,161 through 2,200 (of 2,820 total)
  • Dominic Cummings !
  • colournoise

Don’t think Gove (with DomCum in the shadows) will be in any rush. Let Boris take the immediate hit, then install someone like Hunt or Raab to make a temporary hash of sweeping up the pieces before our glorious saviour Pob takes the reins to lead us into those glorious post-Brexit uplands that Blowhard lost his way guiding us to…

El-bent
    Free Member

Boris gone and Rishi I’m his place by about April I reckon!

Great, the continuation of incompetence. What is it, 17% of covid related infections due to eat out to help out?

Cummings is running from view before the sh*t really hits the fan in January, he will still be around, also remember history tells us that when someone appalling falls, there is always the possibility of someone far worse filling the vacuum. Cummings will have left many Mini-me versions of himself in Government to continue the work.

Ultimately it will still continue to be a sh*t show without him, as this last year has proven, people who know how to campaign(by campaign, I mean lie, cheat, corruption, acting against the interests of the country etc,) mixed in with those who sit at the cabinet table due to loyalty to Brexit, turned out to be totally sh*t at Government.

Klunk
    Free Member
    frankconway

Gone, today!

thegreatape
    Free Member

dantsw13

Woohooo! As above, BBC say gone WIE.

crikey
    Free Member

I’ve always been surprised by the idea that DC was some kind of Machiavellian genius, pulling strings behind the scenes.

He’s crap at it.

dovebiker

I suspect that Boris was given an ultimatum by the grandees of the Tory Party, either he goes or Dominick goes, so he threw Dominick under the bus. The irony is we’ve now got his missus as “unelected official in chief”

Vader
    Free Member

Vote leave = Vote Left

slowoldman

Great, the continuation of incompetence.

Well where are they going to find someone competent?

oakleymuppet
    Free Member

The Tories are shitting themselves, Cumming is gone because no deal will be off the table with Biden getting in and the talk about vaccines getting stuck in Calais that need -70 degree cold chain distribution….has given them cold feet.

Reality has dawned.

Prepare for a Tory civil between the ERG and the more sensible lot.

Northwind

hels
    Free Member

How much vetting do the Tories do of party members? Is it worth joining to get a say in who is leader?

First question, basically none. Second question, no, because you’ll be lost in the ocnea of all the UKIP and other arseholes that joined for the same reason.

kelvin

I’ve always wanted him gone… but, perversely, his going now could be a very bad sign, assuming Johnson is pushing back against those who want us to listen to scientists this winter.

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

With the news of Cummings gone with immediate effect, can we make this a future official bank holiday? 😆

On a related subject, if Liz is still around, pencil in a 2-day bank hol celebrating her Platinum Jubilee in 2022, starting Thurs June 2nd.

oakleymuppet
    Free Member

You reckon it’s locdown related? Eg May’s influence?

I was thinking that it’s the news that Brexit will utterly **** the Pfizer vaccine distribution along with Biden getting in.

Vader
    Free Member

Lock him up!

Kryton57

The Tories are shitting themselves, Cumming is gone because no deal will be off the table with Biden getting in and the talk about vaccines getting stuck in Calais that need -70 degree cold chain distribution….has given them cold feet.

The biggest U turn to date?

oakleymuppet
    Free Member

I suspect so! But who knows! Cummings was reported to be arguing with Whitty over cutting down the quarantine time to 7 days, with him eventually having to compromise with Whitty with an agreement on 10 days.

ElShalimo

Will Mark Francois now re-surface to lead them to Brexit glory?

He’s been mysteriously absent of late
    😜

tomhoward

I was thinking that it’s the news that Brexit will utterly **** the Pfiezer vaccine distribution along with Biden getting in.

Gives a reason to postpone the whole thing indefinitely, until it’s properly distributed?

perchypanther
    Free Member

A senior Downing Street source would like to know if you want fries with that.

eskay

It is all very intriguing. I always assumed he had some dirt on Johnson and that is how he survived the castle debacle. I guess we may see now??

Good riddance, vile little shit.

johnx2
    Free Member

what’s in the box?

richardkennerley

After my £5 loss on Trump (although that’s still not settled!) I’ve got a fiver on Gove taking over next year. So that won’t happen.

perchypanther
    Free Member

what’s in the box?

Carrie Symonds severed head?

Kryton57

Whats In The Box GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

RichPenny
    Free Member

what’s in the box?

Gove?

slowoldman

There were fireworks a while back. I wondered what it was for.

ElShalimo

what’s in the box?

Train tickets for the family, a single to Barnard Castle?

Northwind

Ding dong

bruneep

neilnevill
    Free Member

Taxi for Dom, taxi for Dom!

Kryton57

Todays Friday 13th keeps on giving eh?   I hadn’t realise his position had changed to “immediate effect” until after I posted a few minutes ago.

MrSparkle

A bit surprised that there were no shouted questions on the footage of the walk of shame.

binners

Let’s hope so, eh Nige? Let’s hope so…

kimbers

what’s in the box?

ARPA moonshot covid plans?

A small morovengian urn i scribed with ancient runes containing johnsons immortal soul?

All the contents of the stationery cupboard?

tomhoward

NSFW chant fits pretty well here.

MrSparkle

what’s in the box?

Dead cat.

crikey
    Free Member

Is it his self respect?

binners

I don’t know which photographer got the shot, but he’ll be dining out on that for a long time, I’d imagine

That’s a proper iconic image. It’s an absolute belter!

Viewing 40 posts - 2,161 through 2,200 (of 2,820 total)

The topic ‘Dominic Cummings !’ is closed to new replies.