Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • Crocs
  • sausagefingers
    Free Member

Broke my foot a couple of years ago and the nurse told me to wear crocs round the house.
    The shame of it when I found they were the comfiest things ever.
    Proud owner of four pairs now, embrace your inner nerd

robdob
    Free Member

A few years of wheelchair use taught me a lot about self-appointed social judges in general, so just smile at them as you would a cute puppy.

That says it all. I really think people on here need to have a word with themselves if they think their opinion on style matters.

CountZero

I needed something to wear when staying with friends that I could slip on after taking my outdoor shoes/boots off, because of their light coloured carpets, and it just happened that Aldi/Lidl, (can’t remember which), had their version of crocs for a fiver, so grabbed a pair. They’re now my slippers during the summer, perfect around the house/garden, really very comfy indeed, and two years on, hardly showing any actual wear.
    I’ll happily buy a couple more pairs if they show up again, and considering what I see people wearing on their bodies, a pair of black crocalikes barely even register on the list of sartorial sins.
    Anyone criticising croc wearers, let’s see a photo of you in your regular leisure wear, so we can judge you on what most people will actually see.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Anyone criticising croc wearers, let’s see a photo of you in your regular leisure wear, so we can judge you on what most people will actually see

Think you’d be snowed under with pics by now?

Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘Crocs’ is closed to new replies.