Home Forums Bike Forum Can anyone recommend me a cheap but good fabricators for alloy and steel spacers

• This topic has 8 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by mc.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Can anyone recommend me a cheap but good fabricators for alloy and steel spacers
  • kaesae
    Free Member

I need to have them made up for different bikes in reasonably large numbers, if you can point me in the right direction or give me a few names, I really would appreciate it.

Hope everyone has a good weekend, when it finally arrives!

col83
    Free Member

Able Precision Engineering Ltd. We get a lot of work done there. Price’s are very competitive and quality is top notch!!

Able Precision Engineering Ltd.
    7 Blandford Heights Industrial Estate
    Blandford Forum
    Dorset
    DT11 7TE
    01258 455955

Speak to David he’s the owner

richmars

If it’s just some ‘simple’ machining, find somewhere local and visit them, if you don’t get any recommendations close by. Ask to see what they’re working on. Get a few quotes.

kaesae
    Free Member

cheers.

stumpy01

MS Engineering have always provided the cheapest quotes for stuff I’ve ordered.

http://www.msengineering.org.uk/

Quick turn around & parts are always well finished.

coatesy
    Free Member

High Precision Wales (hpwales.co.uk), Nicky who runs the place is quite a keen mountainbiker too.

mmb
    Free Member
    jeff

How much do these custom parts cost to get made? (roughly)

mc
    Free Member

Define reasonably high numbers?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Can anyone recommend me a cheap but good fabricators for alloy and steel spacers’ is closed to new replies.