Home Forums Bike Forum Camelbak podium and eddy+ bottles bite valves

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Camelbak podium and eddy+ bottles bite valves
  • gnusmas

Does anyone know if the silicone bite valves are available by themselves without having to buy the rest of the lids? They come off for cleaning so definitely a separate part, I’ve searched and can find complete lids but that’s about it.

The podium ones have broken and are now missing and the eddy+ ones have split and leaking. I’ve used my podium for ages without the bite valve but the kids prefer having them on. If anyone knows or has any ideas I’d be very grateful.

Thanks

reeksy

Contact Camelbak direct. Their gear had a lifetime warranty so they should sort it out for you – they replaced my Repack bladder because it leaked from the connection.

mert
    Free Member

Which version of podium bottle?
    And the Eddy+ bite valve and straw is available all over the place. I *think* i have a couple of spares here that i bought a couple of years ago.

(and yes, most of the bite valves are available as spares.)

mert
    Free Member

https://ukoutdoorstore.co.uk/shop/camelbak-eddy-adult-bottle-replacement-bite-valve-single-item-eddy-only/
    Lots more around from other sellers.

Looks like the current podium only comes as a complete cap. But it’s 5-6 quid. Which isn’t much more than i paid for the bite valves (about 3-4 quid each).

jonba
    Free Member

No, for the podium you have to buy the lid. I lost one of the rubber top hat things (that sits on the underside to let you lock it closed) somewhere in the alps and I emailed to ask. I haven’t bothered as locking is nice but not essential. Will just replace the whole thing at some point.

mert
    Free Member

I’ve got spare bite valves for one of the earlier versions of the podium bottle, god only knows where they are!

bikerevivesheffield

AliExpress less than a £1

wheelsonfire1

There were some faulty valves/caps at some point and they were replaced free of charge. I think there’s a number on them somewhere for ID. Worth a try mate?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.