Viewing 40 posts - 281 through 320 (of 656 total)
  • British IS female wants to come back to UK…
  • TurnerGuy
    Free Member

But I very much doubt she’ll be allowed to keep the baby.

and her child? Left to die in her belly as her life ebbs away around it? Delivered while she’s still warm? Or delivered first and then the mother shot?

It’s an innocent so will go straight to paradise according to their strongly held religion, so I don’t see a problem 😕

They (fundamental islamists) certainly don’t seem to have a problem killing kids for precisly that reason.

We know she claimed that she was glad an anti Isis fighter was killed because he would have raped and killed

this just shows how little faith she really has, or that she knoes she has sinned.

Being raped wouldn’t have lasted long, then she would have been killed and therefore martyred and gone straight to paradise. A good trade for a little bit of suffering, surely ?

I always think this when you see all those muslims wailing and crying about their dead, surely they should be happy because they have just taken the shortcut to paradise.

I reserve my sympathy for the aetheists that have lost someone, as they know that they have gone nowhere.

outofbreath
    Free Member

Quite a lot of detail about how these people are processed here:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-47252164

Northwind

One thing’s for sure, she shouldn’t be in a refugee camp- she’s not a refugee, full stop, she has a place where she can legally and safely return (and she wants to go to). Those desperate few resources in the camp shouldn’t be spent on her and her child.

Right here goes… Traitor to their country? She didn’t join ISIS in order to attack or harm the UK, she did it to fight and support them in the Syrian civil war against the Syrian government.

She joined in 2015. In 2015, we were still supporting the anti-government forces with non-military aid and intelligence. We’d had a vote in parliament about lending military support too. Now we never directly supported ISIS but we were working directly against their biggest enemies in the area, so that was a very messy line to draw.

In late 2015, we decided that actually, the anti-government forces were baddies, and decided to enter the war on a different side.

So if the UK government was damn nearly bombing ISIS’s enemies (and would have done if not defeated in the 2013 vote), how horrified can we be that someone went to fight on their side, against the Syrian government which is unquestionably awful and which the governemnt and the UK press had spent the last several years (rightly) criticising?

It’s not a war with goodies and baddies or even neatly 2 sides, it’s a load of awful bastards indiscriminately killing each other in a small room full of innocent bystanders. That’s the bewildering background against which she chose to go to war, same as the UK. I think of all the bastards, she backed the worst but to depict that as “treason” or being anti-UK just seems absurd to me. She’s never (as far as we know) done anything against the UK.

outofbreath
    Free Member

@Northwind, agree Treason would never stand up for the reasons you state. (In fact it would really amuse me if they did try to get her for Treason and she used the fact the UK had been on ISIS’s side as her defence.)

However we shouldn’t think that because the UK government had seriously and openly considered action to support ISIS et al against Assad that there was doubt if ISIS were the *really* bad guys in Iraq and 5 way civil war in Syria in 2015. James Foley was the first of several people beheaded starting in August 2014 and that was very widely broadcast. Numerous other atrocities had already taken place in 2015 and had been massive news stories including the famous killing/enslaving of Homosexuals, Jews & Christians. By 2015 ISIS were quite blatantly a genocidal death cult and every serious media outlet had taken that line. (I’m not suggesting you think otherwise, I just think it’s worth spelling out.)

CountZero

I’ve decided she should come back , especially if she can shed some light on who it was in her school or community that persuaded and assisted 4 schoolgirls to join up. Which imo is the elephant in the room.

You are aware of how the internet works, and how to use a search engine?

athgray
    Free Member

Thelittlesthobo

Traitor to this country. If she ever steps foot on British soil she should be shot imo. Popular opinion, probably not. Let’s ask the parents of anyone unfortunate enough to get in Isis way. Too much of a risk and it shouldn’t have got to the stage of the news. Just get rid.

It may be popular. It certainly is morally repugnant.
    Regardless of who a person is, and any crime they have allegedly committed they should always receive a fair trial. It is a corner stone of our civilised society.

(Don’t say “did they give that to their victims”, because that is not a valid argument)

CountZero
    rene59
    Free Member

Only about one in 10 of 400 or so British returnees from Syria have been successfully prosecuted

Shocking.

rene59
    Free Member

It’s a boy!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47270857

The 19-year-old told Sky News from a Syrian refugee camp “a lot of people should have sympathy towards me”.

“I didn’t know what I was getting into when I left,” she said.

She said she made a mistake “in a way” by going to Syria, but added: “I don’t regret it because it’s made me stronger.”

Sure.

Edukator
    Free Member

Rene59 is working really hard on getting the title of STWs most populist, reactionary, sexist… .

rene59
    Free Member

Well the biggest troll title was already taken…

Cougar

Well, that’s a turnip for the books.

https://www.itv.com/news/2019-02-19/shamima-begum-has-uk-citizenship-revoked-by-british-government-itv-news-learns/

How’s that “stateless” thing work, again?

rene59
    Free Member

DrJ

What a nasty little country we have become. Or maybe we always were 🙁

bruneep

Govt actually doing something right for once, she should’ve thought about any consequences before she left to breed future terrorists, but she didn’t. I am struggling to give any **** about her

Ewan
    Free Member

Shit. We haven’t really made someone stateless have we? What the ****.

rene59
    Free Member

What a nasty little country we have become.

Have you seen the interviews she done the past few days?

ransos
    Free Member

Govt actually doing something right for once

The government breaking the law is the right thing?

Ewan
    Free Member

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2013/oct/09/terror-suspect-british-nationality-illegal

Isn’t it illegal to make someone stateless? Besides being morally disgraceful.

RamseyNeil
    Free Member

I reserve my sympathy for the aetheists that have lost someone, as they know that they have gone nowhere.

I’m an atheist but I don’t know what happens to a person after death . My belief is that their soul goes on to inhabit another being . So nobody KNOWS what happens after death and religion or lack of it does not dictate your beliefs .

rene59
    Free Member

Is it a fact that she wasn’t a dual national?

ransos
    Free Member

Isn’t it illegal to make someone stateless?

I believe so. Rights are pretty pointless if we withdraw them from people we dislike.

seosamh77
    Free Member

Tories attempting(it’ll not hold up) to appease the rabid masses, who’d a thunk it.

bruneep

In this case yes, I fully support whoever made that decision

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

This’ll be fun in the courts.

ransos
    Free Member

In this case yes, I fully support whoever made that decision

Rights according to the whims of the Daily Mail brigade. What a good idea.

mooman
    Free Member

She not be taking her case to the ECJ … I guess thats another benefit of Brexit

Cougar

Isn’t it illegal to make someone stateless?

I thought so too. I was thinking “can open, worms everywhere.” But I did a bit of digging and found this:

In January 2014, the Immigration Bill 2013–14 was introduced to extend the powers of the Home Secretary to declare certain terrorism suspects stateless.

Not quite sure how domestic law can trump International law, but there you are. I don’t think we’ve heard the last of this by a long chalk. UNHCR anyone?

bruneep

Rights according to the whims of the Daily Mail brigade. What a good idea.

She had dual citizenship

nuke

Is it a fact that she wasn’t a dual national?

^^^this…my betting she’s a dual national which i would imagine made the home secretarys decision easier as it wouldn’t leave her stateless

:edit: …and as bruneeps post, now confirmed

rene59
    Free Member

Relax all you woke bros, she has Bangladeshi citizenship.

DrJ

Have you seen the interviews she done the past few days?

I’ve seen a mess of a girl who jumped off a cliff when she was too young and naive to understand what she was doing.

On the other hand when I look at Sajid Javid I see an nasty evil little man who will sacrifice whoever it takes if it advances his career by a millimetre. If someone had to be banished from the country, why can’t it be him?

DrJ

Relax all you woke bros, she has Bangladeshi citizenship.

Sauce?

rene59
    Free Member

Google

Chew
    Free Member

I’d watch this video first
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47299907

DrJ

“The family’s lawyer, Tasnime Akunjee, told The Independent Begum had been a sole British national and had “never had a Bangladeshi passport”.”

Not that that is the point.

Cougar

Aha.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/518120/David_Anderson_QC_-_CITIZENSHIP_REMOVAL__web_.pdf

1.2. The power under review may be exercised only if:
    (a) the Secretary of State is satisfied that the deprivation is conducive to the
    public good because the person, when a British citizen, “has conducted him
    or herself in a manner which is seriously prejudicial to the vital interests of
    the United Kingdom” or associated territories; and

(b) the Secretary of State has “reasonable grounds for believing that the person
    is able, under the law of a country or territory outside the United Kingdom, to
    become a national of such country or territory”.

(Seems this was a late addition to the bill by someone we’ve probably never heard of by the name of Theresa May…)

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Besides being morally disgraceful.

& the Special Snowflake award goes to…..Ewaaaan!

She should be **** shot. It’s the only thing terrorists like her seem to understand, plus she’ll be happy cos she’ll go to paradise.

rene59
    Free Member

I’ve seen a mess of a girl who jumped off a cliff when she was too young and naive to understand what she was doing.

I seen a young woman with a new interest in religion, having seen some beheading videos online and images of a place to raise a family under strict Sharia Law went to get married to a man who shares her views and raise kids who could later contribute to the cause.

Viewing 40 posts - 281 through 320 (of 656 total)

The topic ‘British IS female wants to come back to UK…’ is closed to new replies.