Viewing 40 posts - 321 through 360 (of 656 total)
  • British IS female wants to come back to UK…
  • deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I guess she is at least entitled to Bangladeshi citizenship through her parent(s) or grandparent(s) even if she doesn’t have a passport?

(Just spitballing – I have no idea whether her parents or grandparents were born here or not…)

ransos
    Free Member

She should be **** shot.

You want our state to execute her, thus making her a martyr. What a brilliant idea.

DrJ

Like I said – we’ve become a nasty country.

Cougar

She should be **** shot.

As I said earlier, I’m sure ISIS would just love a good martyr. They’d dine out on that for years, a shining example of how we treat “them.”

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Well Sajid has done his leadership credentials no harm.

He appears to have made a lot of **** happy too.

edhornby

The court case that we will lose will make it inevitable that we take her back. Home sec has really shot himself in the foot the silly arse.

ransos
    Free Member

As I said earlier, I’m sure ISIS would just love a good martyr.

If we can’t summarily execute people we disagree with, then how are we going to defend our way of life?

seosamh77
    Free Member

edhornby

Subscriber
    The court case that we will lose will make it inevitable that we take her back. Home sec has really shot himself in the foot the silly arse.

He hasn’t really, time that is settled, this story will be buried. Clearly just looking for a bit of “good” publicity in the shit show that is this gov.

forked
    Free Member

From the article

She said that seeing her first “severed head” in a bin “didn’t faze me at all

It was from a captured fighter seized on the battlefield, an enemy of Islam.

Aren’t we an “enemy of Islam”? Good grief, keep her out!

athgray
    Free Member

She should be **** shot. It’s the only thing terrorists like her seem to understand, plus she’ll be happy cos she’ll go to paradise.

If you want to inhabit the same moral cess pit as ISIS why dont you pop over to Syria.

I have no time for people that ride roughshod over the right to a fair trial and the concept of innocent until proven guilty.

So she has Bangladeshi citizenship through grandparents, however we are told she has never had a passport or been there. I am sure Bangladesh will be happy.

TiRed

He hasn’t really, time that is settled, this story will be buried

Not a chance! If there is a case, the government will lose and it will be even bigger news.

Sandwich

Due process should apply, with her innocent until found guilty in a court of law. Also we should keeper friends close and our enemies closer.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

right to a fair trial and the concept of innocent until proven guilty.

guilty until proven innocent was a lot of the EU until only a couple of years ago…

forked
    Free Member

innocent until found guilty in a court of law

A waste of taxpayer’s money, as would looking after her and her kid if she returned. It could be far better spent on someone else.

seosamh77
    Free Member

So she has Bangladeshi citizenship through grandparents, however we are told she has never had a passport or been there. I am sure Bangladesh will be happy.

If she’s never applied for that, she doesn’t have dual citizenship. Same as I can be Irish. I need to apply first if i want it though. It’s not default.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Aren’t we an “enemy of Islam”? Good grief, keep her out!

funny how we are suppossed to be tolerant of people with strongly held beliefs in the principles of Islam yet we throw our toys out of the pram if somebody accidently refers to people with a funny tinge skin color.

nick1962
    Free Member

This girl made a classic mistake,marrying down instead of up.If only she’d married a Saudi prince she could have enjoyed all the benefits of Sharia law,suppression of all other religions and butchering of dissenters with beheadings and all and still have indulged in bombing innocent Muslims abroad whose view she didn’t agree with.But this time with better,more accurate ,more deadly UK/US bombs dropped from state of the art US/UK built jets.She would have been feted by the UK and US government too and probs could have met the Queen.
    If she has provided support for ISIS in Syria then why isn’t she handed over to and dealt with by the Syrian authorities ?

athgray
    Free Member

A waste of taxpayer’s money, as would looking after her and her kid if she returned. It could be far better spent on someone else.

What a ridiculous thing to say. Whether you like it or not we should and must find money for the concept of innocent until proven guilty. At this time she is not guilty of any crime.

People seem keen on a return to the dark ages in this country.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

It could be far better spent on someone else.

It should, like the refugees the people she supported and believed in help create, or are now using as a human shield.

If she comes back she should be permanently tagged – with modern technology why can’t they use something like an iphone app that she has to use facial recognition to get into at very regular intervals, then her whereabouts can be tracked easily I would have thought.

forked
    Free Member

funny how we are suppossed to be tolerant of people with strongly held beliefs in the principles of Islam yet we throw our toys out of the pram if somebody accidently refers to people with a funny tinge skin color.

cognitive dissonance, the philosophy of The Left.

seosamh77
    Free Member

forked

I’m afraid we’re dealing with f’ing morons here.

forked
    Free Member

What a ridiculous thing to say. Whether you like it or not we should and must find money for the concept of innocent until proven guilty. At this time she is not guilty of any crime.

People seem keen on a return to the dark ages in this country.

We’re already living in the **** dark ages when homeless people are dying on our streets. Yet we’re wanting to spend a load of money on some daft bint islamist who left the country to join ISIS.

singletrackmind

” At this time she is not guilty of any crime ”

True, but does it need a court , trial, judge , jury etc to prove that she left the UK to fight for / with ISIS . Which at the time was stated as illegal by the UK Gov ?

seosamh77
    Free Member

yip, complete bams.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

but does it need a court

I’m afraid it does. I realise, as is shown by the hard of thinking on this thread, this kind of concept is hard to grasp, but yeah, it kinda does.

scotroutes

I’m afraid we’re dealing with f’ing morons here.

I’ll have you know that my parents and grandparents fought in two world wars to let f’ing morons have their say!! They’d be so proud of what they fought for: the rule of law, the right to a fair trial, no summary executions., the right of f’ing morons to post shit and show themselves up on internet forums.

moose
    Free Member

Sigh, sometimes this is the cross we bear for being tolerant and having a fairly decent legal system. Whatever happens, it’ll be a shitshow, she’ll be a drain on the taxpayer one way or another.

We’ll just have to wait until her beliefs rear their head again, but no doubt she will get herself involved with her chosen brothers on her return. She is after all a ‘silly’ girl.

Ah well, jail is still cheaper than a JDAM.

seosamh77
    Free Member

scotroutes

😆

athgray
    Free Member

True, but does it need a court , trial, judge , jury etc to prove that she left the UK to fight for / with ISIS . Which at the time was stated as illegal by the UK Gov ?

Yes it does need a trial. A judge or jury of peers that are presented with all the facts and evidence should determine her level of culpability and a court decide a suitable sentence if guilty.

There could be a vast array of mitigating circumstances, but people are judging based on limited interviews with a journalist and what Katie Hopkins tells them to think.

Well said scotroutes.

kimbers

I’ll have you know that my parents and grandparents fought in two world wars to let f’ing morons have their say!! They’d be so proud of what they fought for: the rule of law, the right to a fair trial, no summary executions., the right of f’ing morons to post shit and show themselves up on internet forums.

It’s nice to see their progeny executing that right with such aplomb

tpbiker
    Free Member

I’d have happily seen her back in the country facing trial, but not going to shed any tears over this result. She broke the law and threw her hat in with the scum of humanity that would, given the chance, kill every poster on this thread, and their families.

As for this..

I’ve seen a mess of a girl who jumped off a cliff when she was too young and naive to understand what she was doing.

On the other hand when I look at Sajid Javid I see an nasty evil little man who will sacrifice whoever it takes if it advances his career by a millimetre. If someone had to be banished from the country, why can’t it be him?

Youd rather have members of IS in the country than members of the Tory party? I’m no fan of his, but coming out with that just highlights you as a idiot.

Klunk
    Free Member

not quite dual citizenship though ?

Whitehall sources said it was possible to strip the 19-year-old of British nationality as she was eligible for citizenship of another country.

Sandwich

You’d rather have members of IS in the country than members of the Tory party?

Yes, at least the ISIS types are honest enough to admit publicly they despise us.

yossarian
    Free Member

My god, there are some thick f🙄ckers riding bicycles these days…

kimbers

under the age of consent when she left so I we have a responsibility, even if she was older Id like to think that no one cant be saved

what I want to know is why Yaxley-Lennon Tommy R isnt taking up her cause as a victim of a muslim grooing gang?

Klunk
    Free Member

she may well believe the crap she’s spouting in these interviews but it would also be prudent in her position, living in a refugee camp with an unknown number of ISIS zealots, to be somewhat complementary about them.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Bloody foreigners committing crimes in their chosen destination. Send ’em back to where they came from.

athgray
    Free Member

Bloody foreigners committing crimes in their chosen destination. Send ’em back to where they came from.

Exactly. How quickly would Katie Hopkins, Yaxley Lennon and their sheeple be demanding foreigners be kicked out of the UK if the shoe was on the other foot?

singletrackmind

But doesn’t she admit to being guilty ? and enjoying her time in Syria?
    Also , Is she not a war criminal for joining the enemy of the state and fightin for them ?
    Then its a sentancing job rather than innocent unil proven guilty , although even if you plead guilty you still have to go through the motions for senatancing/ leaniancy I guess

This is all moot point though as she inst coming back anytime soon

athgray
    Free Member

But doesn’t she admit to being guilty ?

Of what? She hasn’t been charged with anything yet? Who has she pleaded guilty to? The uneducated tabloid reading masses? Who was her legal representative? I am no Ironside but do people in this country really have such a limited knowledge of our own legal procedures.

Viewing 40 posts - 321 through 360 (of 656 total)

The topic ‘British IS female wants to come back to UK…’ is closed to new replies.