Home Forums Bike Forum Bristol airport accommodation and parking.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Bristol airport accommodation and parking.
  • Ambrose

So, me plus bike are off to Portugal with #TheLads for a week of riding, beer and sunshine. The flight is at 07:00hrs so I’ll need to be there at 05:30 at the latest I suppose. I live two hours away so would need to get up at 03:00 to get there in time to park in the long stay carpark, check in, passport control etc.
    Alternatively, in a perfect Universe there would be somewhere nearby that I could stay the night before, leave my car and catch a taxi/ lift. On my return there would be some easy way of reuniting me and my car for the drive home.
    Does such a thing exist? Any suggestions? Any offers?

jam-bo

Hotel on site, multi storey car park next to it.

Ambrose

Boom, you star!

jam-bo

There is a holiday inn express couple of miles south that’s probably a bit cheaper.

Or drop&go parking, 2min walk from terminal. Cheaper than hotel + parking. You’ll get a shit nights sleep anyway.

sgn23
    Free Member

I’ve used Premier Inn at Hengrove Leisure Park for an early flight. It’s about 10 mins drive away and will be cheaper than the on-airport hotel.

Del

^ wrt the night’s sleep. I’ve done similar fight times and tbh I’d just bite the bullet and get up very early. Silver zone parking is pretty smooth.

Where are you going?

Ambrose

Portugal.

timber

A few years ago now, but last time we did something similar staying at Hillcroft just south of the airport was the cheapest way to park, saved an early start and came with breakfast picnic.

Daffy

As above for only 2 extra hours and in a strange bed, I’d just get up early after having packed everything meticulously the night before.

Dave-j
    Free Member

Acorns old farm, accommodation and parking, 10 minutes walk to the Airport.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.