Home Forums Bike Forum Boardman ADV 8.9 2021 – anyone got one?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Boardman ADV 8.9 2021 – anyone got one?
  • MrSalmon
    Free Member

Trigger finger is hovering over one of these. Anyone got one? It would probably spend 90% of its time on (badly surfaced) roads but looks like a good all rounder – I’m not that bothered about proper road bike speed.

robbo1234biking
    Free Member

I don’t have the 2021 model but do have an adv 8.9 and it is perfect for what you describe. Mine has tiagra 10 speed but the 2021 model is better as has grx. The tyres are great as well. The only thing I would say I wasn’t keen on is the new paint job but that is a personal preference.

escrs
    Free Member

Ive got an ADV 9.0 with Sram Rival 11 speed

Was an ebay bargain, £800 instead of £1650 with a host of nice upgrades

Great bike on and off road, i find im only 1-2mph slower than on my carbon road bike which cost 7x as much

If your a size medium you could make an offer on this brand new one up for £900

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Gravel-bike-Boardman-ADV-8-9-2021-GRX-Medium-Brand-New/114432873436?hash=item1aa4bb13dc:g:njcAAOSwHfdfcXyN

darlojones
    Free Member

I bought an 8.8 second hand (pretty much unridden)for 120 quid. And I can honestly say, it’s one of the best bikes I’ve ever owned and wouldn’t have been disappointed if I’d paid full whack for it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Boardman ADV 8.9 2021 – anyone got one?’ is closed to new replies.