Viewing 16 posts - 161 through 176 (of 176 total)
  • Blue Moon….
  • PrinceJohn

Joey Barton on twitter saying he doesn’t think it was a sending off offence…

Such a shame we sold him.

Makes Balotelli look like a rational human being.

theotherjonv

I’ve defended Barton in the past, i really thought he’d cleaned up his act, had grown up, and the gist of my points were that his reputation was getting him into more trouble than his actual behaviour.

But not today. I was wrong, I’ll admit it. While it does look like Tevez (another sneaky fecker) did start it, what a stupid thing for Barton to do on a day when his team mates needed him most; and then the knee on Aguero in the resulting skirmish. Pathetic.

Hughes is no nonsense, I’d like to think at least. I hope Barton’s contract will be terminated at the first opportunity.

Junkyard
    Free Member

But which would you trust to light the out out of date fireworks

wrecker
    Free Member

But which would you trust to light the out out of date fireworks

****ing hell junkyard. I didnt expect that from you.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

fatboyslo
    Free Member

toxicsoks – Member
    hehehehehe!
    MOT.

he he indeed

MOT

😆

monksie
    Free Member

Hi have a headache, a sore throat and the embarrasment to live down of my 14 year old daughter seeing me run on the pitch, hug Aguero and come back to our seats blubbering like a baby.
    I don’t care.

PrinceJohn

Hi have a headache, a sore throat and the embarrasment to live down of my 14 year old daughter seeing me run on the pitch, hug Aguero and come back to our seats blubbering like a baby.
    I don’t care.

Love it! I suspect she’s the one who’s more embarrassed!

martinhutch

I don’t care.

No embarrassment. I was welling up, and I was just ‘watching’ it on final score on the PC…you lucky bugger.

Though I did make my nine year old cry by screaming my head off at the winner while she was trying to eat her tea in peace. Then threatening to run up and down the street in my City shirt.

grum
    Free Member

It is Fergie having a moan about mancini getting fergie time to win the title.

That was the icing on the cake for me. 😉

Well done City.

brakes
    Free Member

Was watcin it in a pub in that London – could hear a pin drop at the end-

I’m a stones throw from Emirates and there was a good mix of red and blue in the pub I was in. Jubilant scenes when Aguero’s goal went in 😀

grum
    Free Member

Good to see Ferguson is being gracious in defeat and won’t just hark back to past glories (something Liverpool fans are always accused of).

Oh.

I think we have a rich history, better than anyone and it will take them [City] a century to get to our level of history

donsimon
    Free Member

Nothing sadder nor more embarrassing than a bad winner, even worse when they’re haterz and not even City fans… 😥

allthepies
    Free Member

Exactly, Fergie’s too old to change his spots now I guess.

grum
    Free Member

Proving my point from the other thread again, well done….

donsimon
    Free Member

Exactly, Fergie’s too old to change his spots now I guess.

He’s not a bad winner though is he? It’s the sadsack attitude of everyone who’s jumped on the City bandwagon simply to have a bash of Fergie and Utd. It’s the ugliest and more immature side of football. But hey, if it makes you feel good, go for it… 😀

Viewing 16 posts - 161 through 176 (of 176 total)

The topic ‘Blue Moon….’ is closed to new replies.