Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 176 total)
  • Blue Moon….
  • loddrik
    Free Member

C’mon City!!! There’s half a million extra Manchester City fans behind you from Liverpool tomorrow, do it for the good of the world, football, fairness and to show all the biased referees, officials, press and all the Scum loving corrupt, lying cheating tw*ts that seem desperate to do what they can to hand the Scum as much as they can each year and the fact that everyone can see it and still nothing happens about scheming referees and 20 minutes of extra time and leniaht punishments from the FA and managers who seem to be able to say what they want when all other managers who tried the same things would be handed bans etc.

Win the league City, it’s only fair and just that you do.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

In all honesty I’d rather see Man U win it every year than City.

Money shouldn’t be able to buy you happiness.

john_drummer
    Free Member

worked for blackburn rovers once upon a time. look at them now

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    donsimon
    Free Member

C’mon City!!! There’s half a million extra Manchester City fans behind you from Liverpool tomorrow, do it for the good of the world, football, fairness and to show all the biased referees, officials, press and all the Scum loving corrupt, lying cheating tw*ts that seem desperate to do what they can to hand the Scum as much as they can each year and the fact that everyone can see it and still nothing happens about scheming referees and 20 minutes of extra time and leniaht punishments from the FA and managers who seem to be able to say what they want when all other managers who tried the same things would be handed bans etc.

I do find this attutude a bit sad, if my team are in with a chance of winning something, I support them. If they’re not in the running, I’m not interested.
    I hope you won’t suffer so badly from the hangover that you can’t enjoy the games.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Perhaps in 20 years time if we have not won the league and seen outr record overtaken by our greatest rivals then i will feel as bitter and twisted as you do. Sadly the inflammatory tone of your post speaks volumes of the content of your heart and your character and it paints a picture of an deeply unhappy and bitter person . I doubt I can stoop so low but if this how you deal with your hurt then so be it. I genuinely feel sorry for you and your consistently under performing team.

FWIW over the course of the season I would say they[City] are the better team and taking only 1 point from the 9 means we dont really deserve it.

Bregante

Come on now loddrik, it’s time to let it go and put this rivalry behind you. As a United fan I know that I no longer see Liverpool as real rivals. 😉

Junkyard
    Free Member

You would have thought he would much rather have had bragging rights over everton in his fair city than have to visit ManchesterKent to have bragging rights over Man U fans.

Well done you and all you Liverpool fans for supporting your team against your local rivals 😕

warton
    Free Member

Bregante, I’m a Newcastle fan, and I no longer see Liverpool as a threat to the top 5 😀

sc-xc

Why would Liverpool fans care about what’s happening in the title race? That’d be like me caring that Jenson Button can drive faster than me…

loum
    Free Member

To any Newcastle players reading this, step away from the lasagne, its not worth it.
    Good luck tomorrow to all Geordies (and Baggies and Fulham).

And City. 🙂

The winner?

donsimon
    Free Member

The winner?

The loser?

theotherjonv

it’s a fact of life now that to win the Prem you need a huge amount of money behind you. Of course, as was seen initially with Chelsea, then latterly with Man City themselves, that’s not all, but without huge pockets you can never have the quality in depth that you need to compete among the top. Hence, this year has been great; not just because it could all swing again tomorrow, but just to see the old order disrupted and the prospect of a new name on the trophy.

I don’t hold anything specifically against Man Utd, but i really hope City don’t bottle it for that reason. And then next year I hope they all get their arses handed to them by someone else again. Frankly, Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool, or any one else I don’t mind – but that’s what i want to see, a true competition where one of maybe 7 or 8 clubs could win.

PrinceJohn

It’s Man City, all they have to do is beat a team fighting for their lives. If anyone can shoot themselves in the foot it’s Man City.

Junkyard
    Free Member

good point that as it is truly shocking that currently 8 th place is closer to the bottom team that the top [25-53-86 repectively]

Imagine being 8 th and yet nearer the bottom than the top 😯

Dreadful

loddrik
    Free Member

bitter? Maybe…

But I’ll guarantee when your manager retires, you’ll feel the pain too. Make no mistake, it’s all down to him that you’ve had success, and he won’t last forever.

What fans of the scum fail to see is that until abramovic came along, they were massively outspending all other teams season after season, who else was getting anywhere near spending £30m on a player a decacde ago? Something they did season after season. But now a team comes to the fore who can outspend them many times over, but now they are the victims and the like of City and their money is bad for the game. The scum have being buying titles for years, and it’s laughable that their ‘fans’ are in denial about it.

You would have thought he would much rather have had bragging rights over everton in his fair city

Nothing against Everton, if LFC didn’t exist I’d be an evertonian, I’d say they are my second team, if there is such a thing..

C’mon City!!!

yossarian
    Free Member

I hope city win to reward the thousands of loyal fans who have followed them for decades in massive numbers, even when they were in the the old div3.

Most city fans I know are philosophical about what’s happened. ‘we’ve won the lottery’, ‘should we spend millions on not winning?’ and ‘if it ends tomorrow it will have been a great ride but it won’t be missed’ are all comments made to me by die hard city fans. It’s hard to imagine that level of humour or humility from man united or Chelsea fans so for that reason I hope they do it.

loum
    Free Member

John O’Shea winning goal? Or Joey Barton? 😉

higgo
    Free Member

Make no mistake, it’s all down to him that you’ve had success.

Hang on – I thought it was all down to bent referees, officials and press?

higgo
    Free Member

Nothing against Everton, if LFC didn’t exist I’d be an evertonian

Without Everton, there would be no lfc.

higgo
    Free Member

The scum have being buying titles for years

Do you have any comprehension of the amount of money taken out of MUFC.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Do you have any comprehension of the amount of money taken out of MUFC.

FTFY

I thought it was all down to bent referees, officials and press?

i think you may be mistaken in expecting his points to be rationally based.

loddrik
    Free Member

In recent years yes, but then yanks bleeding our clubs dry is a common theme these days it would seem….

PrinceJohn

Hang on no-one’s been on here yet to read this thread & complain about people talking about something that interests a lot of people…

Maybe they’re all watching Britain’s Got Talent.

donsimon
    Free Member

In recent years yes, but then yanks bleeding our clubs dry is a common theme these days it would seem….

So the best way to sort out the problems in your club is to have a rantette about the scum, is it?

loddrik
    Free Member

No, ranting about the scum is warranted regardless of whatever else is happening in the world. Plus, it’d take more than a rant about the scum to fix the problems at our place…

C’MON CITY!!!

donsimon
    Free Member

No, ranting about the scum is warranted regardless of whatever else is happening in the world.

Yet the first to complain when anyone has a pop at Liverpool. Interesting.

loddrik
    Free Member

C’MON CITY!!!

donsimon
    Free Member

😆

Junkyard
    Free Member

ranting about the scum is warranted regardless of whatever else is happening in the world.

FALSE

Plus, it’d take more than a rant about the scum to fix the problems at our place

TRUE or you lot of miserable sodshappy go lucky scousers would be EPL world beaters

HTH

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Only when it comes to football would JY get a graph out. Jesus wept. Some people’s sensibilities take all leave when it comes to anything about Liverpool and United. Sad really. 😐

EDIT: Jesus wept another tear…I’ve just noticed the CAPS as well. Calm down dear.

*makes Mancini type quacking-gesture-at-baconface*

PrinceJohn

Baconface does appear to have lost the mind games with Mancini this year – not happened before, usually he just makes the other managers meltdown.

Surely it’s not a coincidence that his & Wenger’s relationship has improved since Arsenal became less of a threat in the league

sc-xc

Anyway never mind Utd, Liverpool and City.

The real powerhouse behind world football is the mighty Albion. The last two guys through our Managerial Centre of Excellence at the Hawthorns used us as a springboard to Champions League finals and managing the national team.

Top 10 this year, it’ll be our title next year….

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Surely it’s not a coincidence that his & Wenger’s relationship has improved since Arsenal became less of a threat in the league

Of course it’s not. He has always wielded too much power as an individual manager and used it to intimidate players, other managers – I could nearly forgive that, given that football is full of rotten bent individuals. However, it is the blatant, unpunished intimidation of referees which will always be a blemish on his character.

monksie
    Free Member

I is crapping myself. If any club could bollocks it up on a grand scale it’s us.
    United have been a poor shadow of themselves this season but yet it has still come down to us needing to do as well as or better than them in the last game of the season.
    I am really worried. I might not go to the match. My daughter (and fellow season ticket holder) is near to tears.
    I is crapping myself

donsimon
    Free Member

I is crapping myself. If any club could bollocks it up on a grand scale it’s us.

But it’s the grand scale you should be looking at, when the money gets bored, it’ll go and we’ll still be marching on, on, on.
    Liverpool, on the other hand, appear to have found their level without external money. Oh hang on…

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

we’ll still be marching on, on, on.

Course you will, yeah.

Junkyard
    Free Member

it is the blatant, unpunished intimidation of referees which will always be a blemish on his character.

I am tempted to put up a graph * of the most punished manager but I will resist 😀 lets not let the facts get in the way of the debate eh 😉

The season we lost to Chelsea they scored two offside goals against us in each fixture to win them both and cost us the title and this was never in anyway

SOMETHING IN CAPS TO SHOW FURY ETC

* dont get me started on global warming I go graph crazy 😛

higgo
    Free Member

Trick of the light that, JY.

You can clearly see Carroll is not over the line. And he can nearly touch the ball. So how can the ball be over the line. Obviously it can’t.

But I can see how, to some people, it does appear to be over.

fatboyslo
    Free Member

M.O.T.

Oops sorry, .i meant

COME ON CITY

Mind you, it’s pretty much saying the same thing for this one weekend 😈

justatheory
    Free Member

Long suffering City fan here and I refuse to believe the title is won yet.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 176 total)

The topic ‘Blue Moon….’ is closed to new replies.

Members Notice New deal added to Members Discounts