Home Forums News Bike Check: Sour Bikes ‘Pasta Party’

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Bike Check: Sour Bikes ‘Pasta Party’
  • stwhannah

Jürgen from Sour Bikes talked us through the features of this ‘Pasta Party’ bike from Sour Bikes, a German brand that’s managed to make production in …

By stwhannah

Get the full story here:

Bike Check: Sour Bikes ‘Pasta Party’

Bruce

Nice Bikes, but socks and sandles? :)

ThePinkster

That headtube is a work of art. I’d probably buy one just for that if I had the money spare.

endoverend

At last, a bike that looks like a ‘proper’ mtb, and not the usual modern monstrosity. Would buy on pleasing looks alone.

BadlyWiredDog

It’s all serial production.

What does this mean? I’ve not come across the term before. Sorry if I’m being dense.

Looks lovely. And not insanely expensive for a frame produced in Germany, though I guess post-Brexit that’s the just the start of the cost story.

P20

That just looks right. Very nice

finbar
    Free Member

Edit: nice. Fun name too.

munrobiker
    Free Member

I’ve had a Purple Haze, their gravel bike for over five years now and love it. It’s well made, Sour are lovely to deal with and it’s great to ride.

I personally hate the headtube but if I ever have this sort of cash spare for a winter training frame, this is what I’d get.

rOcKeTdOg

I’ve lusted after a bright yellow pasta party since they came out a few years ago

infovore

@BadlyWiredDog serial production = make one frame at a time, beginning to end. Then do the next one. As opposed to doing things in parallel, or on a production line.

manmurray

For any south coast folks, Porteur in Hove have a few Sour frames in to fondle/drool over…they’re *very* nice

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.