Home Forums News Bespoked Interview: Paul ‘Burf’ and the BTR Gasser

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Bespoked Interview: Paul ‘Burf’ and the BTR Gasser
  • stwhannah

Paul ‘Burf’ Burford, from BTR brought his latest creation, the Gasser DH bike, to Bespoked, Manchester. It’s been a long road to this point, and at one point it looked like he might have stopped making bikes, so we caught up with him for a chat.

By stwhannah

Get the full story here:

Bespoked Interview: Paul ‘Burf’ and the BTR Gasser

tomhoward

*starts saving*

tall_martin

£10,000 on repairing a machine you need for work sounds super rough.

Hope it stays fixed.

nixie

That linkage and rear end looks very much like commencal of old.

squirrelking
    Free Member

£10,000 on repairing a machine you need for work sounds super rough.

Was following it all on Insta, it was. She basically needed a full strip and rewire

Really happy it all worked out (for now), here’s hoping he can recover the costs and Cindy stops being so temperamental.

CalamityJames
    Free Member

Stoked this worked out for Burf, and everything crossed that BTR continue. I have a Ranger (Hannah ran a Readers Rides article on it) and it’s been the longest I’ve kept a frame for in 15 years. I’d order another in a heartbeat, nothing comes close.

suspendedanimation
    Free Member

Always comes across as a genuinely nice guy on Instagram. What a great bike and well deserved win

matt_outandabout

I love the skills and thought which goes into building something like this. I’ll be watching the YouTube series.

avdave2

I was getting worried with Tally Ho virtually finished but looks like I’ve found a potential new YouTube addiction ?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.