Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 92 total)
  • Attractive women with average chaps-can the girls explain this phenomenon?
  • aleigh
    Free Member

But they don’t want to be used either-espcially now they’re older and wiser-the tend to know what they want.

I agree

Oh and pretty boys means good looking men these days, not gay 😀

zaskar
    Free Member

Metro sexual-Women like guys who take care of themselves but if you spend
    more time in the mirror and bathroom than her…

Shaving balm-sure but give her a enough faults to try to improve you.
    Just don’t be a little kid who wants a Mummy.

Some women may want a ‘pretty boy’, some women want hairy chests or waxed boards-guys want different things too.

I’m guilty of not dating numpties. She has to have brains-even smarter is great. Not every guy likes an intelligent woman.

Podium
    Free Member

No offense Zaskar but you sound like a 20something peacock.

This thread is for 40summats.Now off with you 😉

Podium
    Free Member

Might use Zasks blurb on a fitness-singles profile.

Drac

Oh and pretty boys means good looking men these days, not gay

Not up North it don’t.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Podium you can edit your post if you’re quick!

Ginormica
    Free Member

In in a similar situation, you would have never put me n my bf together, not to sound bigheaded but everyone knows im out of his league….however, it doesnt bother me at all what he looks like. Were pretty awesome together, into exactly the same things, blah blah blah…although he does get rather pananoid, which is kinda pathetic thb, im not the type to stray. Plus with him being a fair bit older than me, it does give me a sense of stability dispite the fact that he the worlds biggest kid. But its like zaskar said….everyones different…id rather have a perfection than just appear to have it.

Podium
    Free Member

*thumbs up* sfb

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

but everyone knows im out of his league.

glad we got that sorted out 🙂

aleigh
    Free Member

Oh and pretty boys means good looking men these days, not gay

Not up North it don’t.

Well I’m not from ‘up North’!

Ginormica
    Free Member

hehe he gets told often enough its fine 😛

zaskar
    Free Member

Podium – Member
    No offense Zaskar but you sound like a 20something peacock.

I wish! just have a few lady friends and just listen-can know what they want and sometimes don’t!

Don’t try too hard and be yourself. Make them laugh if that is you.

Just get out there Podium -go get ’em boy!

Ginormica – Member
    hehe he gets told often enough its fine

He loves it really!

bumley
    Free Member

I’m not interested in money or having a stunningly beautiful model type man on my arm.

Really good looking men tend to be absolute tossers, they know they are attractive and in my experience are not capable of remaining faithful.

Yes chemistry is important, but so is trust and loyalty. It’s the person as a whole that matters, not just the way they look.

zaskar
    Free Member

Sounds like you had a bad experience-doesn’t mean all good looking guys are ‘tossers’.

bumley
    Free Member

Zaskar – More than 1 bad experience, but thats why i said tend to be tossers rather than are all tossers. I’m sure there must be a few good ones out there!

zaskar
    Free Member

:mrgreen:

marsdenman
    Free Member

must be a few good ones out there

i’m told we’re a rare breed but yes, we are out there…. 😆

coffeeking
    Free Member

Some people think too hard about these things 😀

It’s like all the way through high school and college all the attractive lasses went out with older/good looking guys who were absolute idiots, totally unfaithful and used them. Then late in life seem to have run away from the older/good lookers and find someone average who’ll not screw them over. But thats a real generalisation – there’s a fairly healthy mix, otherwise there’s be a vast array of horrifically ugly people on the arms of stunning men. Or lots of single good looking men.

mrsflash
    Free Member

Attractiveness isn’t all about looks. A lot of it is to do with how you treat someone, attitude to life etc etc.

markd
    Free Member

i use a cocktail of vet medicines to keep my lass with me. she is up to 2000mg a day! getting pricey but i love the way she looks at me so sleepily and wistfully.

aleigh
    Free Member

i’m told we’re a rare breed but yes, we are out there.

I think decent men are a rare breed full stop but that’s a different story altogether………….

theotherjonv

mate of mine met a stunningly attractive ‘out of his league’ girl via internet dating. Inevitably the conversation got to why she ‘needed’ to use internet dating when she could have pick of the field.

And her answer was very reassuring: the trouble in being too attractive is that ‘average’ men feel overawed and won’t approach her, so she is instead preyed upon by the narcissists and have a go wide boys. In her opinion looks aren’t everything – far from in fact. When you are finished with the lustful attraction bit, she’s hoping she’ll want to talk to her partner for the next 40 or so years.

Houns

I don’t know how i do it but i do 8)

Bunnyhop

The Waitrose near my sisters house, is very much, older, bald, out of condition man, with young sexy very attractive girl. They are just after sugar daddies to keep them in the lifestyle they’ve become accustomed to.

Where we live, couples tend to be evenly matched, it’s not a poser type place, more down to earth and outdoorsy. In fact I’ve often seen out on our local trails walking or cycling, really goodlooking chaps with plainish Women.

I believe that personality is everything. The ability to make me laugh and feel secure, far outweighs the fact I’ll be kissing a Brad Pitt lookalike at the end of each day.

rightplacerighttime
    Free Member

Maybe all those blokes don’t have bedsits full of old bike bits or smell of chain lube.

tails
    Free Member

I’ll be kissing a Brad Pitt lookalike at the end of each day.

you wish 😉

Anna-B
    Free Member

Is going for looks a typically more male thing? Is that why A and A is chock full of photos of women every week. No one can help what they look like, good or bad. Looks don’t do it for me at all, it’s the sparkles that get me.

wilma
    Free Member

🙂

FoxyChick
    Free Member

it’s the sparkles that get me.

Yep, me too!!! 😉

Anna-B
    Free Member

LOL at FC!

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

I really dont know what you mean..

and we were already grandparents when this was taken…

woodsman
    Free Member

Status and ‘inner game’for LTR. Being fitter than the average chump helps gets you laid.

My two observations!

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

just so you know I’m not good looking but also a tosser 🙁

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Simon, it’s rare for me to agree with you, but hey, on this occasion…

😉

Midnighthour
    Free Member

Women are interested in who someone is, as well as what they look like.

Unless a woman gives a man a h*** on at 50 yrds, he views her as a waste of space in all respects, if he is honest with himself.

I dated a chap 20 years older than me – it was accepted by everyone.
    I had a close but totally platonic relationship with a chap 9 years younger than me – my friendship was treated with great suspicion by people and often with hostility. Usually included with this attitude was the comment ‘you are too old for him to want’ even, presumably, as just a friend.

A male newly divorced neighbour told me with total seriousness that all of the guys in his support group wanted to find new partners, but all of them wanted women at least 5 years younger than their ex-wives. His own ex-wife had already been 5 years younger than him, so at 50 he was looking for someone younger than 40 and was not prepared to ‘compromise’ on any woman older.

Well, I wonder why most women end up with guys older than them? Could it be social attitudes? Could it be they often only get a chance to date at all if they agree to accept someone much older than they are themselves?

Podium
    Free Member

This thread is still going I see.

Had an interesting experience [talk] this evening with a bit of posh totty registering 9.5 on the MilfOmeter

Anyway,Californication is just about to start…

Podium
    Free Member

Spooky! Hanks ex wife = spitting image of my teenage sweetheart.Now THAT was true love 🙁

Hairychested
    Free Member

We have those at ASDA in large numbers:

cinnamon_girl

In answer to your original question, everyone has something to offer but, with some folk, you will need to dig a little deeper to find it.

Frankly, I can’t understand why society doesn’t adopt the attitude of the mtb community – you’re just accepted for what you are 🙂

Don’t get me started on this shallow society we live in 😉

Bunnyhop

Criteria for me was own hair and teeth 😉

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 92 total)

The topic ‘Attractive women with average chaps-can the girls explain this phenomenon?’ is closed to new replies.