Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)
  • Attractive women with average chaps-can the girls explain this phenomenon?
  • Joxster
    Free Member

Have I got it wrong, my wife is 10yrs younger than me and earns more than me (only just) Do I need to trade her in for a younger Barbie model?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Unless a woman gives a man a h*** on at 50 yrds, he views her as a waste of space in all respects, if he is honest with himself.

I must be in denial then…

BadlyWiredDog

Frankly, I can’t understand why society doesn’t adopt the attitude of the mtb community – you’re just accepted for what you are [:-)]

This is irony, right?

Joxster
    Free Member

simonfbarnes – Member

Unless a woman gives a man a h*** on at 50 yrds, he views her as a waste of space in all respects, if he is honest with himself.

I must be in denial then…

Does that include the ‘hose pipe and golf ball’ scenario 😉

cinnamon_girl

This is irony, right?

We live in a shallow society, manipulated to a large degree by the media. Some have lost the wherewithall to figure things out for themselves.

BadlyWiredDog

cinnamon_girl – Member

This is irony, right?

We live in a shallow society, manipulated to a large degree by the media. Some have lost the wherewithall to figure things out for themselves.

I only asked if it was irony, I wasn’t after a critique of modern society as you see it. Do you genuinely think that mountain biking ‘accepts people for what they are’? Or were you joking?

cinnamon_girl

Had a bad day BWD?

BadlyWiredDog

I’ve had a ****’ great day, did the Fred Whitton in lovely weather – fab views, good ride, nice people, thanks for asking 🙂 I was just trying to find out if you really think mountain biking accepts people for what they are? It’s not really clear whether you were being ironic or serious. Sorry if that’s just me being thick.

cinnamon_girl

I’m pleased you’ve had a good day, thought perhaps you hadn’t managed to enjoy the sunshine 🙂

Yes, I do think mountain bikers accept people for what they are. I’ve been on a fair few now, and also organised some, and honestly believe that it can bring out the best in people. I feel we can all learn a lesson on how to get along together even once you take mtb out of the equation.

FWIW there’s been some interesting threads on STW recently with people sharing experiences. It’s nice to get away from the sniping that has appeared on here in the past.

BadlyWiredDog

Ah, okay. I’m less than convinced to be honest, but then mountain biking isn’t a homogenous society anyway, so it all depends on who you’re riding and mixing with. Some mountain bikers are lovely, some aren’t, but clearly you’ve found ones that are.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Back to the original thread – have been paddle surfing in Scarborough this weekend and I would argue that gravity plays a large part in making couples, there were a large number of large bodies that seemed to have been attracted to each other, the collision of these two masses seem to have also created smaller versions of the larger bodies that orbited around them aggregating mass as they went. I am sure that at some point in time they will also be affected by a mutual attraction to some other similar sized mass and so the process is propogated.

lowey

Yes, I do think mountain bikers accept people for what they are. I’ve been on a fair few now

fnarr fnarr

Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)

The topic ‘Attractive women with average chaps-can the girls explain this phenomenon?’ is closed to new replies.