Viewing 38 posts - 81 through 118 (of 118 total)
  • Alex Jones and his legal team’s screw up.
  • thols2

WTF?

pk13

Well I take the he is sorry because he got caught..
    Just listened to his legal team spout on about guilty before trial and first amendment bollox.
    He will be back at it.
    PR8CK

dyna-ti

This will be viewed by his supporters(the dumb percentage of the population) as being the same as the stop the steal lies told by Trump and his. They’ll look at it as an infringement of their rights, a mistaken ideal of what constitutes free speech.

inkster
    Free Member

No doubt the his idiot believers will keep on being idiots but this is a shot across the bow for fake news purveyors and they’ll likely be more cautious about what they ‘publish in future.

Other cases are pending and I can’t help but think other plaintiffs could be taking these kind of Scumbags to court. Giuliani comes to mind, thinking about the way he accused those election monitors of tampering with the voting machines by passing a USB drive between themselves: “like drug dealers dealing crack”. Id have thoight that they’d be lawyers queuing up to represent those two ladies.

johnnystorm

@convert

He was making something daft like $800,000 a day, there should still be a good few dollars squirrels away to go round.

I’m hoping the rest of the families have seen this and have decided to follow suit. The lawyers already have everything they need so it shouldn’t be too hard to keep repeating the process.

leffeboy

It looks like his lawyer didn’t just share a link containing everything from his case but other cases as well including stuff that should never have been shared with anyone. It really does look like they just **** up

(This is also exactly why I lock all our office online stuff so it can’t be shared from where it normally lives.  I live on fear of someone doing this by accident )

MoreCashThanDash

This is also exactly why I lock all our office online stuff so it can’t be shared from where it normally lives. I live on fear of someone doing this by accident

Why, what have you said that you need to keep quiet?

leffeboy

the temptation to send  you a link to a rotobeef related site is high, but I suspect a banning would follow 🙂

somafunk

15 mins in a room with him and a baseball bat is entirely justified

Alex Jones being Alex Jones

Poopscoop

What an absolute scumbag that bloke is.

Houns

$965 million

Couldn’t happen to a nicer ****

sillyoldman

Just saw that. Some good news at last!

piemonster

F***ing get in

BoardinBob

Amazing

frankconway

Great result – only if he pays and it destroys him.

kimbers

Mood right now

pk13

Oh well shame that.:)

dissonance

aww diddums.
    Is he starting a crowdfunder?

5lab

I think he tried to declare bankrupsy already whilst having a suspicious amount of cash in a different place. I wonder how the courts will look on that..

MoreCashThanDash

Some good news at last

Drac

He’s loyal followers will bail him out.

somafunk

Seems he doesn’t know when to shut up

leffeboy

$965 million

Plus lawyers fees plus punitive damages I believe.  The problem with all of this stuff is you suspect he will still weasel out of it somehow.  He really can’t be **** hard enough given just how toxic he was

multi21
    Free Member

Poor bloke will probably lose everything he’s worked for

frankconway

No, they won’t; sure, there’ll be some pleading by jones and limited fund raising by his acolytes.
    I know nothing about broadcasting licences in the US but there must be a way to get him off the air.

ctk
    Free Member

More lawsuits to come. It would be good if politicians/journalists were held to the same standards.

I’ve never watched infowars but have seen Jones on Joe Rogan, he’s not the full ticket.

FuzzyWuzzy

Hopefully it’s enough to completely screw him over but no doubt he’ll find a way to weasel out of it and carry on spouting his BS. I did read that although apparently he ‘gifted’ several friends/family large sums pre-trial that the feds can still seize that money – I hope so.

MoreCashThanDash

I did read that although apparently he ‘gifted’ several friends/family large sums pre-trial that the feds can still seize that money – I hope so.

I seem to recall his ex-wife’s lawyers were also interested in his financial wheeler dealing that this trial revealed.

tagnut69
    Free Member

Looks like he has to dig a bit deeper, another £473m in damages
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-63592386

pk13

That him finished I hope. Such a shame HUGE pr8ck

martinhutch

He’ll have hidden enough abroad/not in his name to keep him going, no doubt. Hopefully the families can use the money they do get productively to chase his remaining assets and generally make his life miserable.

bruneep

Alex jones files for bankruptcy

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-63837309

CountZero

Well, of course he did! Coprophagic scumbag. 🤬

Poopscoop

Coprophagic

Nice word that.👍

Sandwich

And Chapter 11 protections removed, sometimes the American legal system comes really good.
    https://www.rawstory.com/alex-jones-bankruptcy-2658986002/

I think that pic of the tardigrade violinist is even more appropriate.

CountZero

Nice word that.👍

Thank you very much! I thought so. 😁

I think that pic of the tardigrade violinist is even more appropriate.

Yeah, I like that one, used it a few times myself. Never quite sure if people actually understand what it’s getting at, but still, it always makes me smile.

squirrelking
    Free Member

the families of Sandy Hook victims agreed to postpone collection of the massive debt for now.

Do those people even understand what it would be like to have something huge like that hanging over you with the world watching?

Oh, wait.

I like their style.

Sandwich

Some people just want to watch the world Alex Jones squirm

Viewing 38 posts - 81 through 118 (of 118 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.