Home Forums Bike Forum A picture of my new bicycle with no gears and big wheels.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 57 total)
  • A picture of my new bicycle with no gears and big wheels.
  • TheSwede
    Free Member

Just thrown together tonight. White ZTR flow rims and black CK hubs to follow.

cynic-al
    Free Member

White saddle? Grips?

deluded
    Free Member

Very nice indeed. Put it back up when you have the ZTR's on it as well.

Good work.

sheldona
    Free Member

Looks gay

luked2
    Free Member

Surely it has one gear?

Otherwise what are the cranks and chain for?

Nice though.

singlespeedstu

looks like it belongs to a gayer.

TheSwede
    Free Member

Ayatollahofniche – Member

Looks gay

singlespeedstu – Member

looks like it belongs to a gayer.
    It is and I am.

singlespeedstu

Oh and only attention whores would put white flow rims with black CK hubs on their bike.

[/url]

sheldona
    Free Member

That looks gay too

mboy
    Free Member

You got it ok from the US then… Any hassles?

Looks tidy, except it needs some sort of gears… I recommend one of them new fangled hub gear thingamy's, they seem to do the job quite nicely! :wink:

epicyclo

Couldn't you get anything whiter? :)

Very neat.

ton

ventana's are crap……….. :wink:

TheSwede
    Free Member

Stu. Go and check your bike. They are missing :wink:
    Mark, just a hefty vat tab to pick up at parcel farce depot but hey ho. My leg muscles seam to do the job ok with out 5lbs of shite clunking away back there. You just have to try harder you wimp :wink:
    epicyclo, I could but I didn't want it to look too ga…. oh.
    Tony, if you can't break one, they must be strong at least :wink:

Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

I really like that. Just looked at the Ventana website and they do them in a super-monster 24". Bonkers!

ton

tis very very nice indeed.

i have a itch for one…….. :lol:

tazzymtb

looks very nice indeed, I especially like the wide bars to help you take it for a walk up hills :wink:

Vortexracing

Nice to see another Ventana on here, looks very nice

_tom_
    Free Member

Looks really good :)

mboy
    Free Member

Mark, just a hefty vat tab to pick up at parcel farce depot but hey ho. My leg muscles seam to do the job ok with out 5lbs of shite clunking away back there. You just have to try harder you wimp

4.5lbs mate, be fair! :wink:

Got stung on the VAT then, bit of a bummer! Price you pay for being such a niche monger it would seem…

Vortexracing

Ton, one of those would match the FS beautifully

tinsy
    Free Member

I quite enjoy myself bodging bikes together on a budget, but every now and again something pops up on here & I get bike envy…

That looks great. :-)

TheSwede
    Free Member

mboy
    Got stung on the VAT then

No, still saved money importing it but I was just hoping to get away with the customs rape.
    Thanks Tinsy.

PracticalMatt
    Free Member

I am swiftly developing a love of white bikes with nice clean lines.

I am v jelous of the ability to casualy mention CK hubs and other shiny newness in a throw away manner.

You lucky sod.

Dancake
    Free Member

Im not Roying you or anything, but thats the best bike Iv seen in ages. And it looks..sort of in proportion too

rOcKeTdOg

i can't see the point of big wheels or SS, what is it?

TheSwede
    Free Member

Sponging-Machine
    The web site has not yet been updated showing the new frame with slidey drop outs. You can't get the ebb one any more which is why I had to hunt for it and get it sent over from Sacramento.
    rOcKeTdOg
    Alas, maybe you are stuck with your dinky wheels and no sense of achievement after a ride. Do you always do it missionary. :wink:

will
    Free Member

nice!!

thekingofsweden

Silly boy fancy posting a non mainstream bike on here just so you can have your pride and joy ripped to shreds !

:-)))

How can you ride with only front suspension ?

X

tazzymtb

swede- what was the shipping cost and VAT? i keep looking at belt drive spot longboard and i'm trying to work out if it's as good a deal as it seems to import. Was it ok for you or a bit of a ball ache?

TheSwede
    Free Member

Taz, I read that the long board belt drive is flawed and needs development due to flex and belt line issues but shipping was $70 via usps, VAT and handling was £80.
    Jas, as long as you loves it bab, I don't care.X

tazzymtb

ooooo that sounds iffy do you have link to any reviews? i've seen a couple of positive one but no reports of flexy bits ruining performance (well not bike related anyway)

rOcKeTdOg

Alas, maybe you are stuck with your dinky wheels and no sense of achievement after a ride. Do you always do it missionary[/i]

Someone bring him up to speed please :-)

tazzymtb

Someone bring him up to speed please:-)

he is, he's only got one, so he'll be spinning along like a hamster on 'phetamine like all the other SS riders

TheSwede
    Free Member

rOcKeTdOg
    Oh, I get it. You Have one or two. Sorry, your comment was so un witty I thought you were serious. :wink:

rOcKeTdOg

No, it was just too subtle, wit had nothing to do with it

coogan
    Free Member

Alas, maybe you are stuck with your dinky wheels and no sense of achievement after a ride.

You need a bike with silly big wheels for a sense of achievement after a ride? Or is this what you need to tell yourself with a bike with big silly wheels.

Woody
    Free Member

White's obviously where it's at – Rocketdogs pic

– but nicer :lol:

tazzymtb

coogan- you forget that ladies love big wheels

coogan
    Free Member

Dang. Bitchin' wheels.

TheSwede
    Free Member

coogan
    You need a bike with silly big wheels for a sense of achievement after a ride? Or is this what you need to tell yourself with a bike with big silly wheels.

Um, I was talking about the no gears bit.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘A picture of my new bicycle with no gears and big wheels.’ is closed to new replies.