Earlier this week Ad Brayton and Daniel Bladon dropped into the studio with George to record the final podcast episode of season one. Topics of conversation included smashing wheels, finding grip and strapping ginger to your body as a post crash remedy. It’s taken the best part of nine months for this episode to happen but it’s well worth the wait; MTB Real Talk from start to finish!
Disclaimer: Uncensored strong language and positive talk about veganism.
Previously on Making Up The Numbers Podcast
- Episode 6 | Reece Wilson & Kade Edwards
- Episode 5 | With Matt Walker
- Episode 4 | With Joe Smith
- Episode 3 | With Will Longden
- Episode 2 | With Jack Reading
- Episode 1 Part 1 | With Joe Breeden
- Episode 1 Part 2 | With Chris Porter
Social stuff if you’d like to follow…
The Making Up The Numbers podcast is sponsored by:
Try Singletrack digital membership for only 99p for the first month.
Or only £2.99 with a copy of the latest Singletrack magazine, worth £10.