In this episode George Thompson chats race highlights, bike set up, flat pedals and body armour with Propain Factory Racing’s Joe Smith.
George catches up with Propain Factory Racing’s Joe Smith to discuss the 2019 season so far & in particular the Val di Sole & Lenzerheide rounds of the World Cup.
Links to things discussed:
- Henry Kerr’s crash
- Following Brendan Fairclough at Revolution
Social stuff if you’d like to follow…
- Instagram @makingupthenumbersracing @joesmithdh
- Facebook @JoeSmithMTB
The Making Up The Numbers podcast is sponsored by:
- Hope Technology www.hopetech.com @hopetech
- Revolution Bike Park www.revolutionbikepark.co.uk @revolutionbp
- Singletrack www.singletrackworld.com @singletrackmag
Previously on Making Up The Numbers Podcast
- Episode 3 | With Will Longden
- Episode 2 | With Jack Reading
- Episode 1 Part 1 | With Joe Breeden
- Episode 1 Part 2 | With Chris Porter
If you like what we do - if you like our independence then the best way to support us is by joining us. Every penny of your membership goes back into Singletrack to pay the bills and the wages of the people who work here. No shareholders to pay, just the people who create the content you love to read and watch.