In this episode George Thompson chats race highlights, bike set up, flat pedals and body armour with Propain Factory Racing’s Joe Smith.
George catches up with Propain Factory Racing’s Joe Smith to discuss the 2019 season so far & in particular the Val di Sole & Lenzerheide rounds of the World Cup.
Links to things discussed:
- Henry Kerr’s crash
- Following Brendan Fairclough at Revolution
Social stuff if you’d like to follow…
- Instagram @makingupthenumbersracing @joesmithdh
- Facebook @JoeSmithMTB
The Making Up The Numbers podcast is sponsored by:
- Hope Technology www.hopetech.com @hopetech
- Revolution Bike Park www.revolutionbikepark.co.uk @revolutionbp
- Singletrack www.singletrackworld.com @singletrackmag
Previously on Making Up The Numbers Podcast
- Episode 3 | With Will Longden
- Episode 2 | With Jack Reading
- Episode 1 Part 1 | With Joe Breeden
- Episode 1 Part 2 | With Chris Porter
Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums.
Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.