As part of an accelerating spiral of liberating madness which has so far this year seen me:
- have an affair with a considerably younger woman;
- end my marriage;
- resign from my job;
- buy a black and gold patterned duvet cover;
- decide to move to another city;
- dabble in internet dating; and
- acquire a Canadian-built long-travel hardtail frame
I have decided to act on the nagging feeling that I should have a tattoo.
This will take the form of a bleeding heart, with small scrolly-thing reading "Dust", based as closely as possible on the tiny Jo Burt sticker of the same nature that I had on my suspension fork lowers in 2003 and will be located on my drive-side calf. So far so good.
I appreciate that this is a simple design job, but I do want decent colour work. Anyone recommend anywhere particularly in the environs of London?