Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Recommend me some new flat pedals circa £60
  • aguesty1
    Free Member

Hey guys,

I’m in the market for some new flat pedals but don’t really want to spend more that £60, does anyone have any recommendations.

Cheers

mboy
    Free Member

What are your requirements?

Bling?
    Grippy?
    Indestructible?
    Easily Serviceable?
    Large Platform?
    Small Platform?
    etc…

I’m still yet to find a flat pedal I prefer to the Easton Flatboy. An old design for sure, but one of those that they just got right first time. They’re as grippy as they come, and they’re totally indestructible. Sure, they’re massive and fairly heavy too, but you can’t break em, I’ve tried!

fenred
    Free Member

Took delivery of some CC exotic flats today, v pleased with them, 443 on my scales and a Tenner cheaper and similar profile than nearest competitor….result 😀

aguesty1
    Free Member

They need to be:
    Grippy
    Indestructible
    Large platform
    Easily servicable
    Anyone had superstar nano?

aguesty1
    Free Member

Woody – They look half decent!

jonba
    Free Member

I’ve used the supersar nanos on a few bikes. They are ok. THey might be cheaper on CRC branded as Nukeproof or as HT on readytoride. They are just re-branded far eastern manufactured pedals. Good though.

HAd some Wellgo V12 magnesiums too. They were good but a bit fragile.

2wheels1guy
    Free Member

I’m using Wellgo B-54 for £25.
    Have been great so far.
    Really big platform for big feet.

kwack
    Free Member

Sueprstar Nano for me – cant recommend them enough

honourablegeorge

Recommend the Nanos – DMR Vaults are a better pedal, but are priced accordingly.

old_mtber
    Free Member

Superstar. Great value and came out tops in an MBR test (I think).

woody2000

The carboncycles pedals are the same as Nanos, just £10 cheaper 🙂

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

NP Neutrons (which I think are the same as the Nanos but a tenner more). Superb pedals though and even for £50, well worth the money.

Dave (flat pedal junkie)

Bagstard
    Free Member

Nanos are probably the best combination of price, weight, grip, platform size, strength and low profile. The exotic and ht ones appear to be the same only cheaper, as long as you want black.

scruff
    Free Member

My Nano end caps cant be undone, hex holes just stripped, they are made of spreadable cheese.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me some new flat pedals circa £60’ is closed to new replies.