Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • PSA: 50% (ish) off Camelbaks
  • mistera
    Free Member

Anything from the Nineties has got qualify!

Piccies???

Mounty_73

I think my old Mule has got to be from the 90’s, its still going strong, zips are all working and as said in a previous post as soon as its been through the washing machine, it looks brand new !

crazy-legs

I could do with a new CamelBak, not cos mine is worn out but because my new DSLR won’t fit in it. I’ve got a Mule from about 2002 (still in perfect condition), is the new Mule bigger? I hate having large rucksacks, I want the smallest one possible that still fits the camera in.

jonti
    Free Member

soory that links for you crazy-legs a bit lighter but slightly larger than the mule nv weve got on offer

grim168
    Free Member

Cheers Jonti. Got my octane 24 yesterday. Delighted with it. Good price and quick delivery. Your shop is in my favorites list now. 😀

crazy-legs

Thanks jonti.
    I think I might actually go for the Octane 18, it seems about the same weight and 16L zipped/20L expanded capacity seems about right.

Cheers for the link and help.

Zoolander
    Free Member

Mine arrived today – mule nv . Looks nice

Danger-Mouse
    Free Member

Could someone help me with choosing one please?

I have never had a camelbak but I want one just for rides that are a few hours long, basically need to keep trail side tools in, spare tubes, emergency bits ‘n’ bobs and a small compact digital camera & food, cant forget the food!

So what camelbak of these on offer would suit best please?

Cheers 😀

woody2000

Mule FTW Mr(s) Mouse

Danger-Mouse
    Free Member

woody2000 – Member

Mule FTW Mr(s) Mouse

Hi woody,

Thanks for the advice, do they have some way to pack down if I’m not using the whole backpack, so its not all loose and baggy etc??

Cheers from (Mr) Mouse 😆

Leku
    Free Member

Consider the Luxe.

It meant to be ‘women specific’ but it has a 3l bladder and decent sized compartments – space for tools, inners tubes, 5-6 sarnies and a small flask. The ‘women specific’ elements are minor – chest strap slightly higher up.

Cheaper than the other one too.

mistera
    Free Member

Either of the Octane models would be best for the ‘pack down’ ability, pretty much halving the available space if you’re travelling light!

That said, most models have cinching straps that can be tightened right down to stop the bag moving about.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘PSA: 50% (ish) off Camelbaks’ is closed to new replies.