Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • On One 900 lumen light ?
  • AndyP
    Free Member

At the moment, I also spend more time on the road, so Trout's 'Close Encounters' set-up, might just be overkill.
    no such thing as overkill on-road. off-road's a different story…

richc
    Free Member

no such thing as overkill on-road

Dunno about that, blinding car never seemed like a good idea to me. As thats a lot of metal the are in (semi) control of.

AndyP
    Free Member

bright lighting doesn't necessarily mean blinding a car. You have to use some kind of intelligence when you fit the light to your bike/helmet.

mrchrispy

I've found the fit inducing flash mode on my little dinnotte is a little too much for cars….much better on the middle setting. I save the pulse flashing for when I get behind drivers that have annoyed me.

BigDummy
    Free Member

I don't ride off-road at night very much in a season, so I'm still on Lumicycle Halogens. It is incredibly reassuring just to be able to buy spares from nice people at short notice. 🙂

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I don't ride off-road at night very much in a season, so I'm still on Lumicycle Halogens. It is incredibly reassuring just to be able to buy spares from nice people at short notice

I do ride off-road at night a lot in a season, so I have LEDs. It is incredibly reassuring not to have to to buy spares from anyone :o) [and not to have battery that weights a ton and self destructs*]

*crossed fingers on LiPo meltdown though 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘On One 900 lumen light ?’ is closed to new replies.