Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Merlin cycles open day.
  • grim168
    Free Member

Just noticed an add for this at the weekend and was wondering if they are worth a look as its only down the road for me. Looking to buy some flat pedals and shoes. it says free beer too !

Graham

Vortexracing

oh it's only 5 minutes form me as well.

dont need anything, dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,dont need anything,

grim168
    Free Member

Chucky
    what's need got to do with it. Free beer free beer freeeeeeee beeeeeeer

willard

Dammit! If I was closer I'd go and say thanks for the new bike they built for me. And probably spend next month's housekeeping on stuff.

Jamesy
    Free Member

just leave your credit card at home chucky 😉 he he

Teetosugars
    Free Member

I'll be there… Got given a £50 voucher for my birthday from
    the in-laws that Needs spending…

But theres nowt I Need Want…

Andituk
    Free Member

Anyone been? Any good deals?

grim168
    Free Member

Went down this morning. Not a lot going on to be honest. Hog roast not ready yet.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Just come back.. 10% off everything.. No major deals..

terrahawk
    Free Member

did you have a pig on a butty though?

will1
    Free Member

Just got back and not much happening. No where near the deals that they had last time for the new premises opening.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

terrahawk – Member
    did you have a pig on a butty though?
    [/quote]

Nope…

But got an oh so shiney set of SIDI disco slippers…

Grimy
    Free Member

I had a pig butty! and very nice it was washed down with a stella too! Very good of them to lay a little food on 😀

They had few of the new mundarker bikes to demo (along with others), but I didnt dare try one out for fear of being succomb. Ive too many other expensive projects on at the min. Still spent £100 on bits and some cheap shorts for the missus. The 10% off was a nice penny saver and I'm very glad I went.

crikey
    Free Member

We went too, not 100% sure that Stella is the best mid-ride drink, but who cares…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Merlin cycles open day.’ is closed to new replies.