Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Menorca/Minorca – nice locations?
  • benz
    Free Member

Following from an earlier thread….

Recommend me the nicer parts of Menorca please.

No nightlife required…just some nice restaurants, etc.

Thanks

ji
    Free Member

Pollenca old town is lovely. If you want a day at the beach Porto pollenca is just up the road.

samuri
    Free Member

I’ll repeat my recommendation of Ciutadella. Beautiful town.
    This is the harbour.

We’ve eaten at the restaurants under the awnings on the left a number of times.

If you’re looking for somewhere a bit more out of the way (you really need to hire a car to get about) which has more of a resort feel to it, I’d suggest somewhere like Sant Tomas but that is quite an isolated place. Plenty of restaurants but it is a resort.

Make sure you go and see the Son Martorellet horse show while you’re there. Stunning.

eskay

Fornells is nice.

zippykona

I would agree with above. The food at our hotel was inedible. So we ate at one of the little places in the picture.
    Prawns, spaghetti and garlic. So simple but done to absolute perfection.

sucklingmatt
    Free Member

Santa ponsa

wallop

Pollensa is Majorca.

On Menorca, Binibeca is nice.

joolsburger
    Free Member

+1 for Binibeca and BiniSafur (slightly further form the beach), whatever you do don’t go to cala en porter it’s a shithole but great for a full english breakfast. If you do go to Binibeca find a tapas place called the bar nautica it’s very good and the sunset from there is beautiful. Es Castell is a nice place for a walk and a meal in the evening.

toemul
    Free Member

Santa ponsa.

Edric64
    Free Member

Pollenca old town is lovely. If you want a day at the beach Porto pollenca is just up the road.

Which are on a different island .!They are on Majorca not Minorca as the OP was asking

joolsburger
    Free Member

I want to go to Minorca now, thanks a bunch OP.

eat_more_cheese
    Free Member

FFs people, pollensa is a boat ride away 😉

I’m off to Menorca too in September, cannae wait!

tuffty
    Free Member

We stayed at Arenel de n Castell many years ago, then it was really quiet with a few nice places to eat.

Woodentop
    Free Member

We stayed in Cala en Bosc last September, nice place. Good bit of riding along the ‘Cami de Cavalls’ as well.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Menorca/Minorca – nice locations?’ is closed to new replies.